• Lewyn: Guiding Breeze
    • Morgan: Lass from Afar
    • Saias: Bishop of Flame
    • Cecilia: Etrurian General
    • Jagen: Veteran Knight
    • Innes: Regal Strategician
    • Soren: Shrewd Strategist

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/07/2019 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Saias and Lewyn are gone, my caring about who wins has gone from meh to zero. I've joined Soren's team because I have him... and it might make him appear for me in the Valentine banner, but neither appeal to me greatly. 

Any Soren players who can help me out? I joined him now because I like him more and I actually have him but he has a bad boon/bane combo and only has his standard build and I'm not getting good randoms either so it's pretty difficult to win matches.

My ID is 6753941607 and currently I have an AdultTiki as main but I can change that to Deirdre, Duma or Nowi if you need another color.

40 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Any Soren players who can help me out? I joined him now because I like him more and I actually have him but he has a bad boon/bane combo and only has his standard build and I'm not getting good randoms either so it's pretty difficult to win matches.

My ID is 6753941607 and currently I have an AdultTiki as main but I can change that to Deirdre, Duma or Nowi if you need another color.

I sent you a friend request. Maybe my Marth can be useful for you.

It seems as though Morgan has three times the amount of supporters than Soren, which means that Soren would get a ton of multipliers. Soren people might want to wait until the multiplier is higher before splurging. On the other hand, Morgan people might want to spend more liberally throughout the gauntlet to drain those flags.

My forecast is that Soren would get multiple consecutive weaker positions throughout the gauntlet. With a 3:1 ratio, I don't think there's going to be a lot of Same in the final. Keep an eye out! 

Oh my god does NO ONE on Team Morgan have Green leads???

I just need 3 more plays with one and I refuse to not bring my Morgan in, but NO ONE HAS GREEN LEADS.

Do I need to change from my Celica to, say, my Lewyn or Julia? Is everyone else having a hard time with this?

Edited by Xenomata

29 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I just need 3 more plays with one and I refuse to not bring my Morgan in, but NO ONE HAS GREEN LEADS.

Do I need to change from my Celica to, say, my Lewyn or Julia? Is everyone else having a hard time with this?

I have the opposite issue. I am getting nothing but Greens. And lots of blues of course. Colorless and Reds are the rarities for me.

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I sent you a friend request. Maybe my Marth can be useful for you.

Thanks! Your Marth has been really useful so far. Guy can hit hard and even take some hits.

@Lemmy I sent you a friend request. You have a great Veronica!

@Hekselka I am happy that my Marth was useful for you.  He grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 to any adjacent ally, which is great. He has a good Spd (39, 41 for me since for me he has Summoner Support), but I gave him Swordbreaker, so fast sword units, like Ayra and Mia, are not a problem. He is also great against armored sword units because of Swordbreaker and Steady Breath.

5 hours ago, Xenomata said:

I think I have you on my friends list. I can change my lead to Cherche if it helps. She only has 5 merges on her though so I don't know how likely it is for her to show up.

The thing I find frustrating is that I am on Morgan's team as well but I keep getting someone's Nephenee. Sure, I get that Nephenee is probably that person's favorite character since she is fully merged and has premium skills on her which makes me not want to immediately delete them off my friend's list but it doesn't help when I am mostly going up against green units, B!Lyns and B!Veronicas.

Though has it ever been figured out how who gets picked on your friend's list for VG matches? I have about 95 people on my friends list but for the last five or six Voting Gauntlets I have only seen @Alexmender's Eirika, another person with Draug, and the previously mentioned Nephenee someone else has. Sometimes I also see someone's         B!Ike/Lewyn as well.

Edited by NSSKG151

21 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Well unless we pull a miracle, Soren wins.

I'm just bitter I failed to have less than 1000 flags at gauntlets end AGAIN...

Nah, we're actually the ones that need a miracle because we so aren't getting over five billion with this last multiplier when we didn't even get over four billion with the last one.

I could always be wrong, but I'm fairly confident Morgan isn't going to lose here.

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

Well y'all are certainly more... optimistic? Pessimistic? I dunno which teams you're on...

Either way, clearly more than I am.

I am Team Soren. I am just accepting the defeat, which is ok... 500 feathers isn't that great reward.