• Lewyn: Guiding Breeze
    • Morgan: Lass from Afar
    • Saias: Bishop of Flame
    • Cecilia: Etrurian General
    • Jagen: Veteran Knight
    • Innes: Regal Strategician
    • Soren: Shrewd Strategist

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/07/2019 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My armies: Saias, then Lewyn, then Soren.  Yes, I'm proud to be a feather mercenary.

Overall rank: 33
Top 1K first round, top 5K second round, top 5K final round

I have a big announcement: I've developed a new Voting Gauntlet predictor, which I'll present to everybody here in the next edition of the event.  I've had several folks here in the forum test it out during this run to make sure it works fine.  The one on Reddit has some rather glaring issues that I hope mine at least somewhat corrects.  I won't claim that it's better, but it nailed down the general pattern for the final 8 hours of the event: same hell for exactly 3 hours, then ping-ponging to the end with Morgan winning.

Congrats to everyone in Team Morgan!

9 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Welp, the lesser of two evils won at least.

I mean I like morgan more but Soren is a sad boy that needs a hug.

3 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I mean I like morgan more but Soren is a sad boy that needs a hug.

Maybe I'm just petty, but I really just don't like Soren's attitude.

I get that he had it rough as a child. I completely understand that. However, that doesn't excuse how much of a jacka** he is to everyone except Ike. The Greil Mercenaries treat him like family and he gives them cold indifference at best. Sorry but I can't appreciate someone who acts like that.

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

I get that he had it rough as a child. I completely understand that. However, that doesn't excuse how much of a jacka** he is to everyone except Ike. The Greil Mercenaries treat him like family and he gives them cold indifference at best. Sorry but I can't appreciate someone who acts like that.

that's fine I was just messing with ya. Everyone has different tastes and things they value and that just happens to be a character you just don't like. I mean for me it's not so much that "that doesn't excuse them for being an asshole" but rather it's more like "you poor child, you deserve happiness so then maybe you won't be so abrasive" but again that's just me. It's like you know if they got a hug then maybe they wouldn't be asshole. That's just my opinion though.

Huh, Morgan managed to shrug off a 7.5 multiplier and win anyways? Things were looking pretty shaky towards the end. I'm happy to see Best Daughter win since I was on her team since the beginning and it helps make up for her loss against Lilina back in the Fathers vs. Daughters Gauntlet plus I really didn't really want to see Soren win.

I am also glad I was able to spend all of my flags on multiplier hours for once. Usually I have to spend at least 400 flags on non-multiplier hours.

Edited by NSSKG151

6 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Huh, Morgan managed to shrug off a 7.5 multiplier and win anyways?

Not terribly surprising since Team Morgan was getting around 1.7 times more points per multiplier hour compared to Team Soren.

51 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

that's fine I was just messing with ya. Everyone has different tastes and things they value and that just happens to be a character you just don't like. I mean for me it's not so much that "that doesn't excuse them for being an asshole" but rather it's more like "you poor child, you deserve happiness so then maybe you won't be so abrasive" but again that's just me. It's like you know if they got a hug then maybe they wouldn't be asshole. That's just my opinion though.

Ah, I gotcha. :)

I didn't mean that as an attack either. Just something I had been meaning to get off my chest for a while. :)

Yay! Best daughter won. I used up most of my of flags in the first day though, so I did not really do much today.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Not terribly surprising since Team Morgan was getting around 1.7 times more points per multiplier hour compared to Team Soren.

I wasn't really able to pay much attention during the last few hours. I just knew that Morgan was only getting even numbered multipliers and probably needed at least 6 billion points to tank the final hour in case Soren's team planned to go all out with their flags on the 7.5 multiplier.

1 hour ago, Sentinel07 said:

At least Soren has an actual reason for why he turned out the way he did (plus he can actually be considerate to people outside Ike and I like his interactions with Skrimir). Meanwhile F!Morgan is much more mean-spirited in her supports than her male counterpart and it's only played for cheap laughs. I know what I think makes for a more compelling character...

33 minutes ago, Nanima said:

At least Soren has an actual reason for why he turned out the way he did (plus he can actually be considerate to people outside Ike and I like his interactions with Skrimir). Meanwhile F!Morgan is much more mean-spirited in her supports than her male counterpart and it's only played for cheap laughs. I know what I think makes for a more compelling character...

Oh I definitely agree. I'm not a fan of either character. :)

I just hate Female Morgan oh so slightly less than Soren.....but not by much. Both easily rank among my most disliked units in the franchise.