• Lewyn: Guiding Breeze
    • Morgan: Lass from Afar
    • Saias: Bishop of Flame
    • Cecilia: Etrurian General
    • Jagen: Veteran Knight
    • Innes: Regal Strategician
    • Soren: Shrewd Strategist

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/07/2019 at 02:59 AM

Of course they'd put F!Morgan when I'm soooooo limited on orbs. I really need a couple copies of her, because I want her to be a bigger part of my flying team, but it's hard when everyone else are either newer units with better stats or +8 already (Shigure).

Also, pulled from the second banner and got a 4* Soren, which is hilarious to me. He's my second pick to support if F!Morgan falls (which she better not)!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to support Lewyn or Saias, but Soren is in, and I have priorities. Hopefully at least one of them makes it to the second round if he loses. (Unlikely for Saias unless there's an upset, considering who he's up against, and Lewyn still has to compete with Katarina being a cute girl even though she isn't as well known as F!Morgan, but you never know.) If they all lose... well, I do like Katarina.

No M!Morgan, boooo~ Going with Lewyn, then Soren if he loses~ I have an Innes I'll have to grind up if he ends up making finals~

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

And since when were Lewyn and Innes tacticians? Lewyn appears to be a bard to me while Innes...just wants to one-up Ephraim all the time.

Innes is definitely a tactician, is title is literally "Regal Strategician" while Lewyn is Seliph's adviser, which is I assume why he was chosen~

Surprised at no Robin but there's no one here who doesn't make sense~

The reason why we don't have Robin is probably because they have been in many voting gauntlets. Better to make room for lesser popular characters IMO. I didn't know Lewyn was a tactician so VGs can teach you new stuff about characters you don't know about which is nice. 

I'm going with Soren>Cecelia. The rest will depend.  

Soren: Lewd Strategist. Oh, that Soren isn't in the game? Guess I'm going Jagen. I know he'll be an easy target for feather mercenaries, but I figure his undesirability as a unit will keep away the competition because I'm not only one of the weirdos with one leveled up, but also 5 starred.

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Innes is definitely a tactician, is title is literally "Regal Strategician" while Lewyn is Seliph's adviser, which is I assume why he was chosen~

Surprised at no Robin but there's no one here who doesn't make sense~

Fair enough on Innes.

But if advisors count, then by that logic, Frederick, Titania, Seth, and any other Jagen qualifies, but they're definitely not tacticians.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Fair enough on Innes.

But if advisors count, then by that logic, Frederick, Titania, Seth, and any other Jagen qualifies, but they're definitely not tacticians.

Personally wouldn't have gone with Lewyn, but I do see why he was chosen since he was technically in more of a tactician type role~ I could have seen Titania, Seth, etc chosen, as well~ 

I don't think they're being super literal with "tacticians", just seems like an easy general term that describes their role.

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Personally wouldn't have gone with Lewyn, but I do see why he was chosen since he was technically in more of a tactician type role~ I could have seen Titania, Seth, etc chosen, as well~ 

I don't think they're being super literal with "tacticians", just seems like an easy general term that describes their role.

Okay then, I guess that makes some sense. I'd be inclined to go more literal though, simply because the title is "war of the tacticians" specifically, rather than advisors.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay then, I guess that makes some sense. I'd be inclined to go more literal though, simply because the title is "war of the tacticians" specifically, rather than advisors.

Yeah, guess since it can imply both, so it was the easier title to go with (though it made people really expect Robin)~

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

Yeah, guess since it can imply both, so it was the easier title to go with (though it made people really expect Robin)~

Yeah, and IS should've known people would highly expect Robin, so likely a lot of people were disappointed/confused/whatever...

I'm a really lucky girl today! This summoning session is my third time summoning since I only started three months ago. I saved up 755 orbs and only ended up spending 690 to get my +10 F!Morgan! I really like Morgan because of Awakening, so I'm sad to see that she's so slow. So I chose a +Spd for her because I think it would be helpful. Anyways, any ideas on how to build my new Morgan?

I know 690 orbs is less than half what it usually takes to pull a +10, so I'm feeling really happy. I sniped blue, but even so I got some really nice non-blue pitybreakers. 

My pitybreakers:

• Normal Hector +Res/-Spd
  • Surtr +Def/-Atk
  • Shigure +Spd/-Def
  • Ylgr +Def/-Atk
  • Ophelia Neutral
  • (Another) Ylgr +Def/-Spd

I would probably fodder of Ylgr for Chill Spd or whatever. Not sure what to do with Ophelia (Rally Up Atk fodder?). Not sure what to do with Shigure either. And is my Surtr viable with -Atk?

Spoiler

IMG_8938.thumb.PNG.fb35f4e6a60fdc902a214e13312f5380.PNG

Edited by Leocanta

50 minutes ago, Leocanta said:

Not sure what to do with Ophelia (Rally Up Atk fodder?).

She can be a Player Phase monster when you invest Special Spiral in her. Her build is generally:
Missiletainn
Reposition
Blazing Wind — Blazing Light
Life and Death
Special Spiral
Savage Blow — Res Smoke — (Any C)
Hardy Bearing

If you pair her up with appropriate allies (fellow mages or other units that can charge her Special on turn 1), she will have instant Blazing Special ready. She can basically "double" units with a Blazing hit and follow it up with regular combat hit. Hardy Bearing effectively functions as her "Desperation," and since Hardy Bearing also disables foes' Vantage, it is also much stronger than regular Desperation.

50 minutes ago, Leocanta said:

And is my Surtr viable with -Atk?

Surtr's main purpose is to wall and stall, so the -Atk is fine.

Edited by XRay

I'll be going Soren.  I'll have to switch out my usual Titania lead, since she's green.

If anyone has requests for who to replace her with, my other (non-green) +10 units are the Rachel, Est, and Seliph.  I also have a +9 Eldigan and a multitude lesser merged units.

(Lucky for me, I also have a +10 Soren to use for the Gauntlet.)