• Lewyn: Guiding Breeze
    • Morgan: Lass from Afar
    • Saias: Bishop of Flame
    • Cecilia: Etrurian General
    • Jagen: Veteran Knight
    • Innes: Regal Strategician
    • Soren: Shrewd Strategist

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/07/2019 at 02:59 AM

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

Saias still has a very real chance of winning. I'm kind of expecting it. 

Yeah. I think it's possible. Morgan's not getting another multiplier, that's for sure. It's a huge advantage for Saias. But my ranking gives me good feathers!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I am currently rank 1364 on Team Soren, hopefully we get another multiplier before the end of the round, although that might end up hurting us depending on how the yo-yo goes.

You're currently on rank 401. Can I add you? 

14 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

You're currently on rank 401. Can I add you? 

Sure, what's your name and lead?

2 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Tauroneo4FEH and my lead is Micaiah. My ID is 0861909194.

Okay, I sent a request.  My lead is the Rachel.  It's usually Titania, but I didn't want to give everyone Green allies for Soren.

Exhausted right now, but want to stay up for the last multiplier.  I actually managed to use all my flags this round, so I should have a nice score to start the gauntlet for a change.

14 minutes ago, Leocanta said:

Though things seem a little tight with Kat and Lewyn... Spicy!

Lewyn has final multiplier so looks like we will pull out a win.

Kat overshot, we’re finished. Dammit, the poor girl can’t catch a break and this will be her third loss in the first round. Why couldn’t she be against Jagen?

Kat and Lewyn has the most points out of all of them too! Tight match. Results would've been different if the competitors were switched around a bit. I think Morgan was one of the most supported unit (not sure if this is Lewyn) and Saias was literally the least supported. Unfair match between the two from the very beginning. 

8 minutes ago, Leocanta said:

Kat and Lewyn has the most points out of all of them too! Tight match. Results would've been different if the competitors were switched around a bit. I think Morgan was one of the most supported unit (not sure if this is Lewyn) and Saias was literally the least supported. Unfair match between the two from the very beginning. 

Saias being a GHB unit doesn't help, since a lot of people probably don't have him.  Being obtainable with Grails doesn't help, since those are such a limited commodity that only the very dedicated will use them to get a unit.

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Saias being a GHB unit doesn't help, since a lot of people probably don't have him.  Being obtainable with Grails doesn't help, since those are such a limited commodity that only the very dedicated will use them to get a unit.

Isn't being a GHB unit mean everyone should have him? 

BTW, how many units have you +10ed? I've only done so with Nino and M!Corrin. 

33 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Isn't being a GHB unit mean everyone should have him? 

BTW, how many units have you +10ed? I've only done so with Nino and M!Corrin. 

His GHB was almost a year ago, and I assume there are new players or people who come and go who weren't playing that particular week.

My +10s are Titania, the Rachel, Soren, Seliph, Est, Cecilia, Reinhardt, and Fae.

Edit: got rank 24 for Soren's army

Edited by Rezzy

I like how my rank was around 88,000 the entire time on Morgan's team (I was sleeping through her first multiplier) but after getting her second multiplier before the end I jumped up to rank 2241. Glad I was able to increase my feather income before round 1 ended for all the suffering I had to endure during it just because my team was 'stronger' the entire time.

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

I like how my rank was around 88,000 the entire time on Morgan's team (I was sleeping through her first multiplier) but after getting her second multiplier before the end I jumped up to rank 2241. Glad I was able to increase my feather income before round 1 ended for all the suffering I had to endure during it just because my team was 'stronger' the entire time.

I was lucky enough to catch Soren's multipliers today and use all my flags.  I may have run to the bathroom at work as an excuse to check my phone.

Your doctor will be with you shortly...

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I was lucky enough to catch Soren's multipliers today and use all my flags.  I may have run to the bathroom at work as an excuse to check my phone.

Your doctor will be with you shortly...

Meanwhile I still got over 1000 flags on me. Hoping Lewyn's team puts up more of a fight so Morgan's team has more multipliers to spend flags on

I’m sad that Katarina went down again.

Moving over to Team Morgan. Currently leading with Caeda, though I plan to rotate Myrrh & probably Jeorge in. Friend code is 8566518658. Please do let me know if you send a request so I know who you are.