Any chance Three Houses will have cross-compatibility with FEH?

Xenovia

Wondering whether Three Houses will have a mechanic similar to Pokemon Go/Let's Go where characters can be traded between games.  I realize that this is unlikely due to differing battle mechanics, but it would be nice, especially considering there's a decent player base for FEH that plays more or less daily.  

What do you guys think?

Go and Let's Go have similar structures, allowing the same character to make sense in both games. Heroes and Three Houses do not: the unit attributes and progression are completely different.

In addition, trading makes sense in Pokemon but it would be fairly nonsensical in Three Houses and would destroy Heroes.

While I definitely don't see it letting you freely trade units between them or anything like that, I don't think it's too farfetched to say that they could implement some sort of compatibility.

For instance, if you have Three Houses connected, you could get a free copy of a unit or some cool items or something like that... I don't think Heroes would do something like that, but I think they would be able to.

Maybe they could have it through the Einherjar shop and if you link games you get who you have in Heroes free without having to pay/ not having to battle them like in Awakening.

1 hour ago, DancingDanny said:

For instance, if you have Three Houses connected, you could get a free copy of a unit or some cool items or something like that... I don't think Heroes would do something like that, but I think they would be able to.

This would be rather clever. Considering that FEH is meant to be a spin-off to promote the main series, they could add a compatibility that if you link your Nintendo account with Three Heroes, you get extra orbs/feathers/accessory in FEH. 

I believe there are two possibilities:

One is that we have a feature where we can cross "select" heroes to FE16 and it would work like the Einherjar shop althogh it would most obviously not allow you to bring in dancers because that would break the game, I think it definitely would allow you to do some cool stuff, also Stats could be adjusted somehow like maybe reduce all skills and stats by 5 because heroes stats are kind off very high, maybe even by 10 or by some weird formula that has to do with the units' BST, level and star ranking.

The second option is that you could connect to Three Houses and get like one free orb in heroes, and maybe feathers in Heroes would translate to something like gold.

Of course there is a third option and it is that there won't be any way to link the games, and I'm honestly happy it stays like that, I'm not a fan of the game weighing a ton by having to model a lot more characters from just a mobile game for some niche that is probably not being used much, or they could use generic models that could work.

@Leocanta You accidentally said Three Heroes RIP. XD

Edited by This boi uses Nino

The only thing that is possible to happen is if you buy Fire Emblem Three Houses and register the game on My Nintendo, you'll get some orbs or summon tickets to use on the Three Houses Banner, which will probably be available on the same week/month the game releases. This could be a good thing to do.