Legendary Hero Battle - Roy: Blazing Lion

Landmaster

So this is the one map that I never did a clear on. I tried the usual Eirika solo and now that Peony's a thing it went down fast, a little too fast to make for an entertaining video. So why not give a shot to the new Abyssal corps. I feel this clear shows better how Tsubasa's spy antics are meant to work than the Bramimond video. Anyways, enjoy!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Alexmender That Pass + Galeforce play was pretty impressive! Darting in and out of enemy lies is like a spy... But also like a flier. She got caught by the green mage cav, but that's okay

Poison Strike Eirika is interesting, it's like she points, and then either Hilda or Tsubasa kill according to her orders.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 6:38 PM, Alexmender said:

So this is the one map that I never did a clear on. I tried the usual Eirika solo and now that Peony's a thing it went down fast, a little too fast to make for an entertaining video. So why not give a shot to the new Abyssal corps. I feel this clear shows better how Tsubasa's spy antics are meant to work than the Bramimond video. Anyways, enjoy!

Time to catch up on some clears, sorry I'm late~

Nice clear, Tsubasa put in a lot of work in this one! Eirika was a great leader getting the chip damage for the girls to clean up some of those tougher enemies. Hilda always continues to impress with her prowess, too!

• 3 months later...

@GuiltyLove I had Chill Speed on Phina so Roy would be debuffed and couldn't take advantage of his Bonus Doubler. Nice clear by the way. I like how the colorless archer was too busy using Harsh Command instead of focusing on your team.