What Would You Do If You Opened Your Door And Saw The Avatar Above You?

Corrobin

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''You should use one too! They're cool, aren't they?!

...What do you mean? Of course mine is a safety goggles! It is even made of Ores of my native land, Aldera- I mean, iron. It is made of a more flexible iron.''

Oh, it's Berkut and Rinea's daughter! Please don't take after your mother. People might tell you that it's "hot", but it isn't. Trust me. See, the thing is... ***one long hour later*** And that's why you should never set yourself on fire.

Edited by DragonFlames

Hello again! What can I do for you today? You want another lesson why setting yourself on fire is bad? I still have a few things to talk about. See... ***another overly long hour later*** ... which is why nitroglycerin is not the stuff you should use when you're trying to light a fuse. Got it?

Edited by DragonFlames

Be really confused and concerned as to why there is a weird jellyfish/squid on my doorstep.

2 hours ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

Hey! You're Berkut's daughter from the other block, aren't you? I heard that there was a fire recently there. Is everyone all right?

Yeah, but my dad is banned from cooking.