What Would You Do If You Opened Your Door And Saw The Avatar Above You?

Corrobin

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how he managed to stay like that on a trampoline for this long.

11 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Wonder the puffs of fur on the top of their hair is an accessory or animal ears.

In case you didn't know: I do believe those are actual animal ears, because that character is an interpretation of Tamamo-no-Mae, a legendary fox spirit in Japanese folklore that used its ability to possess women to corrupt rulers (like the last king of the Shang dynasty of China, King Zhou) until she was put to rest by a Buddhist monk.

Quickly duck behind cover and try to use diplomacy to avoid a fight.

On 12/4/2019 at 10:11 AM, DragonFlames said:

In case you didn't know: I do believe those are actual animal ears, because that character is an interpretation of Tamamo-no-Mae, a legendary fox spirit in Japanese folklore that used its ability to possess women to corrupt rulers (like the last king of the Shang dynasty of China, King Zhou) until she was put to rest by a Buddhist monk.

I see. Thanks for the info. I thought they were animal ears, but given the ribbons behind their hair, I was wondering if they were part of an accessory.

Ask him if he could fetch the ball the neighbour's kids kicked onto the roof recently.

10 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

I see. Thanks for the info. I thought they were animal ears, but given the ribbons behind their hair, I was wondering if they were part of an accessory.

No problem.

• 2 weeks later...