guedesbrawl said: https://gbatemp.net/goto/post?id=8714770#post-8714770

"You said balance it better but then you go an let Javelin-types double attack again?

What?

That’s disgusting! There’s a reason Siegfired and raijinto are the game’s best weapons…"

That’s why to double with them you have to have 9+ speed over your opponent, still easily making the Siegfried and Raijinto one of the best weapons in the game.

On 7/16/2019 at 2:45 PM, rafarlox said:

I'm also interested to know if this is possible.

On 6/14/2019 at 5:44 AM, teacherdale said:

Hi, is it possible to patch a decrypted version of the rom or use the patch in citra?

I don't know for sure, but it should be possible, using the 3DS Builder that can work with Citra here: https://github.com/exelix11/3DS-Builder-citra/releases

Instructions to use it should be here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-3ds-builder.388858/

Edited by Fates-Blade

• 3 months later...

Is it just me, or Garon has lethality...

You do realize that Bolverk is a 1-3 ranged weapon, right? Meaning that everytime I attack him, I risk a lethality. Not cool.

EDIT: Never mind, those pictures I saw are outdated, after installing the mod, noticed that he has different skills. Good on you.

Edited by DiogoJorge

On 6/14/2019 at 5:44 AM, teacherdale said:

Hi, is it possible to patch a decrypted version of the rom or use the patch in citra?

I don't really know, but pretty sure you can, I think you just have to add the hacks files to the decrypted romfs then rebuild the romfs, (exefs, and banner etc.) to a .3DS or CIA file and then launch it with Citra. (Oh wait I already posted about this 😐 )

Edited by Fates-Blade

• 5 months later...

This sounds awesome!

Has anybody had any luck getting this to work on citra? I haven't a clue as to how to get it to work. I saw the TC link something to get the process started, but the link is broken.

if anyobdy had any luck getting it to work on citra, please PM me or write back, I'd really appreciate it!

• 1 month later...
On 10/23/2020 at 2:27 AM, Arevir Wehttam said:

This sounds awesome!

Has anybody had any luck getting this to work on citra? I haven't a clue as to how to get it to work. I saw the TC link something to get the process started, but the link is broken.

if anyobdy had any luck getting it to work on citra, please PM me or write back, I'd really appreciate it!

Here is the thread for it. (Sorry for the late reply.)

[Release] 3DS Builder | GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community

On 11/27/2020 at 10:05 PM, Chad Thundercock said:

A couple of questions:

Can you make Haitaka or enemy bosses be part of the story

Will this hack work on the new 3ds xl

1. I don't think I understand the question, as they are already part of the story as bosses. If you mean be part of the story as having supports, are around the castle and can have kids, I don't think I could do that without immense work. (Sorry for the late reply.)

2. Yes with Luma CFW and LayeredFS.

• 11 months later...