[FE9] Character Editor and Randomizer [v1.3]

jespoke

On 2/2/2020 at 6:27 PM, AetherLocke6 said:

Says apploader.ldr file not found in &&systemdata folder. Can anyone help me out?

Edit: Nevermind, I found the folder in another file. Thanks for making this btw, I've always wanted to mess around with the growth rates.

I'm getting the same issue, but don't know how to fix it. I've never really messed around with gamecube save editing before. Could someone please help?

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to use the editor on an ongoing non-edited savefile+iso setup? Wish i found this a week ago... 😕 (ch 17 and dont feel like restarting). Sorry if it's a dumb question, worth a shot

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
57 minutes ago, RhysIsBaby said:

I'm having an issue when trying to use GCR to return my root to an iso, it keeps saying "folder '&&system data' not found. What exactly do I do about that?

Wait nevermind I figured it out whoopsie, but thank you so much for making this! I'm having so much fun (Both Boyd and Titania showed up as Dragons, its crazy)

• 2 months later...

Excuse me ive been doing this and the whole thing is really fun but, when trying to rebuild the Iso it says that the folder '&&systemdata' not found, i have been lokking for a couple days now and i found the apploader file but not the folder with the other things required in it. so can someone help and detail me what i need to do, if you can. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello!

I'm a bit late to the party, but I am currently trying this out. I have trouble with rebuilding the file. I extracted the file and made changes in the randomizer, but whenever I try to rebuild it in GCrebuilder, I get the message that the &&system folder is not found. I can't seem to find it anywhere as well. DId I do something wrong? Is there a way to fix this?

• 4 months later...