awakening dragon "links" in Three Houses

These are notes I have made that might link this game to Evil dragon.

Spoiler

or y'know Grima.

Spoilers for Awakening and Echoes Endgame.

This is what I gathered so far. (not too much)

Evil man with white hair (magic one) might be Forneus maybe. Or better yet, Byleth with that "hidden power?" 

665db2b610c2b27729fdefed1e0e4a91.jpg

Here is something interesting I noticed: 

Image result for fire emblem grima symbolImage result for fire emblem three houses sothis crest

The symbol looks "somewhat" similar but what strikes me is that the evil man symbol has 6 lines around a center point like the Grimleal symbol possibly hinting that this is grima with his eyes closed (to show he is not born).

Maybe this "religion" are working for old man/Byleth to begin the creation of Grima maybe to gather dragon blood. (this is not explained)

I had a horrible idea that probably won't happen but what if Sothis is killed for dragon blood?

Really this is just me coming up with a theory for this symbol that we know nothing about.

Also the Valentian Endgame wasn't long ago so maybe they planned to have this connected?

P.S.

Probably just a coincidence but just wanted to point out some "links" . Had some other points but felt like they weren't worth talking about. Just something while I desperately wait for release.

Edited by Emblemier Ben
"eye" is now plural

• Emblemier Ben changed the title to awakening dragon "links" in Three Houses
6 hours ago, Emblemier Ben said:

Here is something interesting I noticed: 

Image result for fire emblem grima symbolImage result for fire emblem three houses sothis crest

The symbol looks "somewhat" similar

It doesn't look anything like Grima's symbol. I'd say that you're grasping at straws, but it's more like you're grasping at nothing.

Byleth does have that symbol so here is my guess at it. 

The symbol is a crest that the church banished since it could take out the goddess or be a harbinger of ruin. The ones who get this mark are people that get visited by the young manakete sothis, who might be the other goddess of the continent. If that holds up then it means the old man is a person who revers Soris and is made to fight the church or otherwise be obliterated, the chainsaw sword is probably a key to using any of the crests including the Sothis crest.The old man is probably the first person who saw Sothis in a vision and got some hidden message from her. (This has sooooo many holes)

On 3/4/2019 at 11:45 PM, NinjaMonkey said:

It doesn't look anything like Grima's symbol. I'd say that you're grasping at straws, but it's more like you're grasping at nothing.

I think I meant the six lines pointing to the centre.