Create a Fire Emblem Boss!

Deathcon

We always wanted to make a Fire Emblem boss, but either being too lazy to make a game involving him/her or not having the rescources. We couldn't. So share your ideas, you can be as detailed or not as you want. But, at least put the name of the villain and a little bio.

Well I made a first map here, I think you could fairly well understand what every color is.

Spoiler

If it needs explaining, P1  is the lord, P2 is a mounted Jagen, P3 is a female archer and the last two are typical Cain and Abels. The enemies have some letters on them too and they also have some code, I-R is In range, S is stationary and A is assault ot basically they move since the start.
Map_idea_one..jpg?width=304&height=406

So see that guy in a forest in the lower right part of the map with a shield? That's the boss. Here's my boss info stuff:

Name: Brennt
Bio: A bandit liutenant from the Kosler bandits

Stats
Level: 3
HP: 24
Str: 6
Skl: 6
Spd: 6
Luck: 1
Def: 3
Res: 0
Con: 12
Weapon: Steel Axe

Super generic boss I guess lol.

2 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

That is a generic boss lol! But, seriously no need to be super creative. You do what you want!

Oh no I know xd, how about you make your own though?

Name: Teriez
Bio: One of the cardinals of the Rozient church, possesses a silver tongue and is well loved by his people. Manipulates foreign conflicts in order to bring prosperity to Rozient. Is highly militaristic and is considerably more nationalistic then he is religious. Dreamed of being a knight in his youth but was forced to give it up due to circumstances.

Stats
Level: 17
HP: 68
Str: 15
Mag: 29

Skl: 33 +5
Spd: 29 +5
Luck: 30
Def: 25
Res: 25
Leadership: 5 stars
Weapon: Lucianell (light tome), Fortify
Skills: Aegis, Pasive, Sol, Luna, Vantage

Image result for c'thun

Health:  641  

Strength: 26
Magic: 33
Skill: 25
Spd:  10 
Luck: 8
Def:  43
Res:  37

Weapons/Abilities:

Eye Beam: Chain Laser (1 at the beginning of each enemy phase. 1-10 range magic damage. Hits first target for normal damage. Then hits any units adjacent to main target for 2x damage. Then hits any units adjacent to those units for 4x damage, and so on and so forth. Base attack is tankable. multiplied damage is not. Must avoid leaving units adjacent to other units for entirety of fight, to avoid multiplied damage)

Eye Beam: Heavy Laser (The Big Eye randomly rotates to face one of the 8 directly adjacent or diagonal tiles at end of enemy phase. Beam fires at end of player phase. Beam hits every unit in the eye's-line-of-sight in the direction that the eye is facing. Units hit by the beam will be killed instantly. Units must be positioned at end of player phase to avoid beam)

Summon Claw Tentacle:   (up to 8 per enemy phase. move independently of main boss. physical damage. attack at melee range. 50 health.  vulnerable to magic. Attacks cause knockback and have chance to stun. AI will attempt to knock/stun players into the path of Heavy Lasers + Chain Laser multipliers)

Summon Eye Tentacle:   (up to 8 per enemy phase. move independently of main boss. 50 health. magic damage. attack at 2 range. vulnerable to physical attacks)

Digestive Acid:   Stacking Debuff that inflicts minor poison damage + reduces def and res. Randomly applied to a player unit at the beginning of each phase. 

There ya go, Fire Emblem Players.

Now you too can know the mind-numbing frustration of fighting C'thun. 

Edited by Shoblongoo

Name: Raimond

Class: Axe General SP
Bio: Lekain's Bodyguard

Level: 11
HP: 48
Str: 30
Skl: 27
Spd: 26
Lck: 20
Def: 29
Mag: 13
Res: 21

Weapon: Silver Axe, Tomahawk
Skills: Wrath, Resolve, Nullify, Vantage

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Name: Ryuji

Class: Risen King

Level: 20

Bio: Former King of Altea. Now is one of Grima's Risen henchman.

HP: 65

STR: 42

MAG: 17

SKL: 40

SPD: 38

LCK: 36

DEF: 44

RES: 32

Skills: Lunge, Aether, Pavise, Rightful King, and Charm

Weapon:

Grima's Bane: MT: 20 RNG: 1-2 Crt: 15

Bio: A lance said to be made by the most devout Grimleal sacrifificing their own lives for it.

Position: On Normal he stands right in front of Grima. In Hard mode and above he replaces one of the generals next to Grima.

Quotes:

"You can not stand before Grima and not kneel. You solidify your fate once you stood against him."

- Generic Battle Quote

"You came all this way to die? How disheartening. I'll make this quick for you!"

- Quote when fighting 2nd Gen

"You are Chrom? My master told me of you. Let us duel until one of us drops!"

- Quote Against Chrom

"Robin!? So you have come to kill Grima? I remember when your wish was to be a perfect vessel for Grima, to please your father. Oh how times have changed!"

- Quote Against M!Robin

"Robin!? It is really you! I remember when your mother hold you as she ran. I was punished than by Validar. I must thank you for his demise. Now we must battle. You to save the world, I to destroy it."

- Quote Against F!Robin

Edited by Deathcon
Grammar Mistake.

9 hours ago, Deathcon said:

Quotes:

"You can not stand before Grima and not kneel. You solidify your fate once you stood against him."

- Generic Battle Quote

"You came all this way to die? How disheartening. I'll make this quick for you!"

- Quote when fighting 2nd Gen

"You are Chrom? My master told me of you. Let us duel until one of us drops!"

- Quote Against Chrom

"Robin!? So you have come to kill Grima? I remember when your wish was to be a perfect vessel for Grima, to please your father. Oh how times have changed!"

- Quote Against M!Robin

"Robin!? It is really you! I remember when your mother hold you as she ran. I was punished than by Validar. I must thank you for his demise. Now we must battle. You to save the world, I to destroy it."

- Quote Against F!Robin

Since when do Risen talk, exactly? Also, if he was a former king of Altea, how can he know Robin or Validar, given that Altea is 2000 years ago in Ylisse's history?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

5 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Since when do Risen talk, exactly? Also, if he was a former king of Altea, how can he know Robin or Validar, given that Altea is 2000 years ago in Ylisse's history?

My idea with this character is that he was resurrected when Grima fought the first Ylissean Exalt and he somehow didn't die again or turn to ash after Grima left. Then, due to Grima's tain and corruption, became the Grimleal's henchman and later became Validar and Robin's bodyguard. He also gained his sentience piece by piece during those 1000 years to be able to talk like the Dreadlords in the DLC.

A General with a Silver Sword, Axe, Lance and Bow and a skill that let's him automatically counter with the weapon that gives them weapon triangle advantage (or to let him counter attack at range).

A General that uses items such as the second seal and is accompanied by an enemy dancer. Allows for AWESOME trolly tactics for unsuspecting players. 

Name: Logi

Class: Trickster/Bow Knight

Play style: He approaches enemies that is within a certain range. Hint of the danger of him using a bow can be seen by the fact that he even has a bow and second seal. He'd be placed in an area filled with ground traps that'd dangerous to all except fliers. He starts off as a trickster, but turns into a bow knight if a flyer is in range. Otherwise, he chills and heals allies with staves. 

Inventory: Silver Sword, Silver Bow, Second Seal, Physic, Long Bow

Personally, I think a boss like this would be freaking hilarious. The guy's main role as a character would be a jester for a king or something. 

Edited by Martin