New Heroes Approach : Beyond Darkness (March 7 ~) SPOILERS: DATAMINE

Coolmanio

Spoiler

Rutger is pretty decent statwise but nothing noteworthy when compared to Ayra/Karla. He'll do pretty well with proper investment but getting to that point isn't going to be easy.

Thea is...there. 

Lugh has pretty good stats and the Atk super asset makes will make him a nuke buuut his mother is still the better unit thanks to her Prf. 

Sue has less Res than I expected but the rest is about what I thought. She'll put tons of work but she's not going to be a gamebreaker. 

Idunn breaks my expectations and gets the trainee bonus so she won't be overshadowed by the smol dragons. Buuut...even with that she's not better than H!Myrrh because Spirit Breath is just unfair while Idunn's breath is powerful but not disgustingly OP. She's still awesome and has the advantage when it comes to Surtr. 

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Solaris998 said:

So now that the title properly indicates spoilers how about that Hel!Gustav-

zMDatLnh.jpg

God!!!! Him being playable cannot get here soon enough! Curious to see his basic stat gist and weapon.

Nice! Idunn is a loli like Surtr. Makes me feel a bit bad for Duma though, but I do like the message it sends: lolis are above gods.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Nice! Idunn is a loli like Surtr. Makes me feel a bit bad for Duma though, but I do like the message it sends: lolis are above gods.

Donnel will punch you the next time you call him a loli.

I like Thea's and Sue's stats. Thea has the same BST as Legendary Ryoma and New Year's Gunnthra, all she needs is a little skill inheritance and maybe a prf weapon and she'll do good on a flier team. Sue has the same BST as Brave Lyn, but she's green and doesn't have access to Sacae's Blessing so she can serve in a different role.

Hmm...Lugh has an enemy phase kit with a rather offensive stat spread. His mother still outclasses him in that department, though. Iris’ Tome made her even better. 

Idunn is basically red Surtr. 

34 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Donnel will punch you the next time you call him a loli.

Kliff will too...or just plug any poor sap who does full of magic arrows.

40 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Curious to see his basic stat gist and weapon.

Well, this is what his axe looks like:

グリトニル: Glitnir

グリトニル: Grants Atk+3. If unit initiates combat and foe uses sword, lance, axe, dragonstone, or beast damage, grants Atk+6 during combat, and if unit initiates combat against a foe that can counter, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.

(Credit goes to the GamePress datamine)

17 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, this is what his axe looks like:

グリトニル: Glitnir

グリトニル: Grants Atk+3. If unit initiates combat and foe uses sword, lance, axe, dragonstone, or beast damage, grants Atk+6 during combat, and if unit initiates combat against a foe that can counter, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.

(Credit goes to the GamePress datamine)

Even in death, Gustav shits on his children

Hey! Lugh actually ended up being good! Sure he doesn’t have a prf tome that he can use to self-buff but that’s no biggie. His skills are ill suited but he has a slightly better offensive stat spread than Nino (by 1 point in atk) and way better bulk for what it’s worth so because of that it doesn’t really matter if his skills aren’t that great because those can be changed. I was expecting to be disappointed with his stats but I’m actually quite satisfied.

Rutger on the other hand got totally Canas’d which sucks for his fans. His kit doesn’t even seem at all fitting for him. And here I thought that maybe he might actually be noteworthy since recent freebies have been pretty great and to push people into acquiring grails but I guess I was wrong.

Quite surprised at gen 3 cavalry BST

Thea is incredibly underwhelming

Stupid trainee BST

Rutger is literally Navarre with slightly more stats in all places

18 minutes ago, redlight said:

Rutger is literally Navarre with slightly more stats in all places

Rutger, in terms of free sword infantry units, is more comparable to Marisa since Navarre's defense is low to below average compared to Rutger's and Marisa's. Compared to sword infantry in general, the third generation of sword infantry to powercreep Athena and brave Celica and Mia who traded their personal sword for essentially 6 more HP.

Spoiler

Rutger's 44/32/39/29/24 to Marisa's 46/30/36/31/24 results in -2 HP, +2 Atk, +3 Spd, and -2 Def for Rutger. Compared to Navarre's 42/31/37/23/24 results in +2 HP, +1 Atk, +2 Spd, and +6 Def for Rutger.

Athena has 36/31/38/27/21, brave Celica has 38/33/39/29/24, and Mia has 38/32/40/28/25.

26 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Rutger on the other hand got totally Canas’d which sucks for his fans. His kit doesn’t even seem at all fitting for him. And here I thought that maybe he might actually be noteworthy since recent freebies have been pretty great and to push people into acquiring grails but I guess I was wrong.

I'd argue that Rutger got Halloween Dorcas'd instead as he has good stats, too many speedy, high offense sword infantry units notwithstanding, and would have been able to get a superboon in an important stat for him, +Atk for Dorcas and +Spd for Rutger, but like Dorcas, he isn't summonable. Despite being summonable, I feel like Thea was the one that got Canas'd. She has similar stats to Catria, but trades some extra stats for not having a personal lance much less one as good as Catria's Whitewing Lance. Canas traded having slightly more stats and arguably a more useful default tome and skill set for an easier time gaining merges and assets/flaws compared to Raigh.

Lugh's stats being Soren's, but higher is kind of sad. On the bright side, Soren has a personal tome. Meanwhile, Athena.

Edited by Kaden

A little pity to Rutger it sounds like. Idunn on the other hand had to revert out of what was hoped would be a toning down with Duma, IS couldn't help themselves. Lugh being fairly good sounds great for me.

This said, I JUST finished FE6 for the first time, plowing through 20x to Final in a day, so I'll get to summoning tomorrow. Lugh gloriously blessed, so I need to return the favor.

Undaddy reminds me of some generic Risen profile pic from Awakening, can't be bothered to find it though.

28 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

All this gens enemy only units have slightly higher BST than units we can summon, Lif is 171 for example

I'm pretty sure @redlight was talking about Sue, who has +1 base and +10% growths relative to Gen 2 ranged cavalry for whatever reason.

Of particular note, that's +1 base more than Brave Lyn.

Now I'm wondering if they'll be splitting bows (and maybe daggers) from other ranged units when considering stats since the Valentine ranged cavalry have the same stats as Gen 2 ranged cavalry.

This banner is quite nice for me. I am certainly interested in summoning Red and Green. The only problem is that they just HAD to make a Delthea banner at the same time, and I will prioritize that one. If I can get her quickly I will spend the rest of my orbs on Sue and Idunn.

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm pretty sure @redlight was talking about Sue, who has +1 base and +10% growths relative to Gen 2 ranged cavalry for whatever reason.

Of particular note, that's +1 base more than Brave Lyn.

Now I'm wondering if they'll be splitting bows (and maybe daggers) from other ranged units when considering stats since the Valentine ranged cavalry have the same stats as Gen 2 ranged cavalry.

Yeah; I agree, this was a weird change that I would had expected with the overall change after the flower update... But the fact the Cavalry mage didn't get anything but Sue did it... it makes things... strange.

I guess IS discovered that Cavalry Mages are very powerful; but Cavalry Archers/Dagger are actually a bit underwhelming unless you have some special niche like Brave Lyn.

Rutger art is nice. His stats are also fine.

But what's with that skillset? It's nothing like the guy. When did anybody used a Vengeance and Vantage combo? And why Bond with that instead of Brazen or Fury? Come to think of it, why does the Lone Swordsman have a Bond skill to begin with? This is just terrible. The guy supposed to be the one who crits on every attack he does, but it doesn't reflect on his set one bit.

I have this terrible feeling that they gave us Rutger so we have a cheap Atk/Def Bond 3 fodder. Seriously IS...

23 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

I have this terrible feeling that they gave us Rutger so we have a cheap Atk/Def Bond 3 fodder. Seriously IS...

I'm pretty sure they gave Rutger Atk/Def Bond because he was going to be a Grand Hero Battle unit, not the other way around.

Pleasantly surprised by Rutger's art! Looking at his original art I didn't think I would like him but his FEH art is great and I actually want to use him now.

...as soon as I have enough feathers for that that is, he's on the bottom of a long list of feather needs ^^; Plus I need to actually find a place for yet another infantry sword, guess I should just make an infantry sword team at some point...

Happy to hear Lugh is pretty good as I'm bound to get him instead of Sue lol. At least I'll be able to use him then, since I do lack green mages and he doesn't have any noteworthy fodder for me.