Songs/music pieces that fit your favorite characters

Ottservia

So a while back I made this thread detailing why I think the song "Rolling Girl" by wowaka fits Severa's character very nicely. Now I'm wondering do any of you all have a song or piece of music that you feel just fits or otherwise best describes your favorite character. Music is a powerful thing and can otherwise convey things that cannot be done with words.

Hmm...how about Headstrong by Trapt for Ike or Hector?

Outside of FE, In Case You Didn't Know by Brett Young is totally Shulk to Fiora. Lyrics in spoiler tag.

Spoiler

I can't count the times
I almost said what's on my mind
But I didn't

Just the other day
I wrote down all the things I'd say
But I couldn't
I just couldn't

Baby I know that you've been wondering
Mmm, so here goes nothing

In case you didn't know
Baby I'm crazy bout you
And I would be lying if I said
That I could live this life without you
Even though I don't tell you all the time
You had my heart a long long time ago
In case you didn't know

The way you look tonight
That second glass of wine
That did it, mmm

There was something bout that kiss
Girl it did me in
Got me thinking
I'm thinking

All of the things that I've been feeling
Mmm, it's time you hear em

In case you didn't know
Baby I'm crazy bout you
And I would be lying if I said
In case you didn't know

You've got all of me
I belong to you
Yeah, you're my everything

In case you didn't know
I'm crazy bout you
I would be lying if I said
Yeah, you had my heart a long long time ago, mmm
In case you didn't know, know, know
In case you didn't know

Seems generic but anyone with Xenoblade knowledge can see how it fits. You've got the shy introverted guy with a female childhood friend that he's afraid to confess his romantic feelings for and when he finally does it's the most adorable thing ever.

5 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

"White Wedding" by Billy Idol for Priscilla / Raven

Omg I used to listen to this song all the time as a kid. Never knew what it was about I just like the song

It's just another video game composition, but I associate Camus with this:

The theme of Elzam in Super Robot Wars. The two characters have a number of similarities:

1. Both are elite warriors of great renown in their respective worlds. Camus is the leading general of Grust. Elzam is an Aggressor, the eldest son of the head of the United Colony Corps, and a lead Divine Crusaders officer. They are talented both in the heat of battle and as commanders.
  2. Camus is called "Camus the Sable". Elzam's signature colors are red and black for any mecha he pilots.
  3. Camus rides horses. Elzam always calls his mechs "Trombe", after his beloved and long dead black mare. His ultimate, the Ausenseiter, has a mode which turns it into a horse.
  4. Camus is a villain in the War of Shadows (albeit one who hesitates at being a villain). In Original Generations 1, Elzam is a villain for half the game, and a sometime ally in the shadows for the rest.
  5. Camus returns playable in the War of Heroes, wearing a mask and calling himself Sirius. A rather thin disguise given he still fights amazingly and looks otherwise the same. In Original Generations 2, Elzam (left) takes the name Ratsel and dons a disguise (right):
    Spoiler

Image result for ratsel super robot wars Image result for ratsel super robot wars

Which practically nobody falls for because he otherwise acts the same and still uses the same mechs.