Gym Masters? Potential PR slip up

Jedi

Doesn't sound like a mistranslation of Gym Leader. But what it is, I'm not sure. 

SM's GL replacements numbered only four, right? Supposed size of gyms up, number down, could make sense. But I don't think it'd be a simple name change from SM either.

Coexisting alongside GLs? Like assigning a GM for every two GLs? Sounds like maybe too much Gym that way, and I'd rather they just use the E4 for such a role.

Just a renaming of GLs with little else altered besides that? This is what I'd wager on.

At most, I could see Gyms turning into mini-labyrinths. But I don't think Pokemon would really do that, for too big to reasonably clear in one sitting sounds like too much.

49 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Doesn't sound like a mistranslation of Gym Leader. But what it is, I'm not sure. 

SM's GL replacements numbered only four, right? Supposed size of gyms up, number down, could make sense. But I don't think it'd be a simple name change from SM either.

Coexisting alongside GLs? Like assigning a GM for every two GLs? Sounds like maybe too much Gym that way, and I'd rather they just use the E4 for such a role.

Just a renaming of GLs with little else altered besides that? This is what I'd wager on.

At most, I could see Gyms turning into mini-labyrinths. But I don't think Pokemon would really do that, for too big to reasonably clear in one sitting sounds like too much.

I kind of wish the Gyms would become like unique dungeons, but I know that'll never happen unfortunately.

I think it's something that they weren't supposed to reveal yet. After all, those Stadiums do look too big to just be Gyms so maybe Gym Masters is actually a thing now.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Seven Trial Captains total, but Eight Trials. Well, you can say six Captains on Sun/Moon since the last one was Post-game content, but on UltraSun/Moon she's part of the main game.

The Eight Trial is the Dragon one and the pokémons organize it themselves, there's no captain for that.

But them you have the Kahuna battle once you defeat all of each islands trials, the Kahuna's are also not the same people who are Elite Four.