Potential Gen 8 Leak (just a single Pokemon)

Jedi

I was linked these on discord and they look fairly legit. Of course there is always reason to doubt.

But this early? On top of the PR mishap by Nintendo of America.

29 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I was linked these on discord and they look fairly legit. Of course there is always reason to doubt.

But this early? On top of the PR mishap by Nintendo of America.

That looks way too good to fake.

Also, what PR mishap?

1 minute ago, Dai said:

That looks way too good to fake.

Also, what PR mishap?

Nintendo of America tweeted out something about “Gym Masters” and then quickly took it down.

2 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Nintendo of America tweeted out something about “Gym Masters” and then quickly took it down.

I was expecting something worse.

I already posted this in the discussion thread, how come no one saw it there...? :/ It was a tweet with a video of this Pokémon.

But anyway, I think the design looks interesting enough. But it's not confirmed to be real yet.

Edited by Anacybele

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I already posted this in the discussion thread, how come no one saw it there...? :/ It was a tweet with a video of this Pokémon.

But anyway, I think the design looks interesting enough. But it's not confirmed to be real yet.

I just happened to see this, first. And honestly, someone could have edited something in Sun and Moon, likely over Vikavolt, but given the quality, I feel like it's too good otherwise.

4 minutes ago, Dai said:

I just happened to see this, first. And honestly, someone could have edited something in Sun and Moon, likely over Vikavolt, but given the quality, I feel like it's too good otherwise.

Yeah, true. Could explain why the animation looks so smooth and clean. But the background looks like the mine area in Galar and there was no mine in Alola.

Since people missed the tweet I posted the first time around, I'll repost it here.

https://twitter.com/ninsoup/status/1104108222766559234

I don't really think anyone would go to the effort of making a new pokemon from scratch and model and animate it for a fake leak, but crazier things have happened, so I'll say it's 99% real.

Also, Bug/Dragon sounds like fun. It might have Levitate for it's ability because... well... it has wings.

The minor bits of the UI we can see don't match up to anything from Gen 6 or 7... this might be a bonafide leak. Either that, or someone took enough time to mod the UI for one of the 3DS games instead of just putting it out of view, alongside making the clean model and animations.

On the other hand, real or fake, the background looks... horrible, texture wise. I really pray that it's just the video quality, because I don't know if I could stand seeing such low effort backdrops.

... Also its eye looks like a fried egg.

• 4 weeks later...