Anna's Role

Anna has appeared in almost every game in the franchise so far. What do you think her role will be in this game? I kinda hope she might appear as the headteacher of the school or something.

My guesses:

- A shopkeeper, to keep up the tradition.

- A playable unit you get in a gaiden chapter or paralouge.

- A new game + reward.

- A hireable teacher.

- A cameo appearance in the background of a cutscene.

None of these are mutually exclusive, by the way.

42 minutes ago, Chitsuuki said:

That will be so cool if she was an economy teacher 

I can just hear those classes now: Anna Smith's economic theory, taught by her grandchild Anna (who can side with Byleth later in the campaign), who uses a shop as demonstrations for her classes.

I might have made it too good to be true. :P

I want to see Anna painfully resisting being bribed by the students.

Edited by XRay

The real question is which role other than marchand, other Anna(s) would fill. Having one as economy teacher would definitely be great, but what i really want to see is an Anna being part of Geralt's mercenary band and acting as a sister figure with Byleth.

It would be a nice change to have Anna as an already existing figure, specially close to the protagonist, compared to most games where Annas came out of nowhere.

I think it would be cool if going with the school theme that Anna is one of the teachers in the academy. Still hoping she is still an optional unit you can recruit like in the other recent games and watch as the Paralogue chapter you recruit her on once again involve saving her from two Brigand brothers. Wonder what weapon she would wield this time since the only weapons she hasn't used in her base class is lances, daggers and tomes but if she has the thief class line again I could see daggers being her main weapon this time around. But yeah, Anna probably won't have much of a role outside being a optional playable unit/cameos she normally gets.

Edited by NSSKG151

I think there is a chance she ends up DLC again like Fates, I have a feeling that may be a common thing in the series.

But if she appears in game Itll probably be her standard shopkeep role I would think. Or some other small cameo of sorts.

It’s Anna so after having recently played ff8 again she is gonna be working in the cafeteria selling limited quantities of melon bread (hopefully not localized to hotdogs again XD) at insane prices to the swarms of hungry students (jk jk XD)

I don't want Anna anywhere near this game. She's a stale character by now; a walking, talking trope that needs to disappear from the series. (at least for a while)