SF's "Write Your Butt Off" Competition HD II.5 Remix

AnonymousSpeed

4 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

You got me there, I didn't even read your entry fully. Glad you listened, but the fact that you never replied made me think otherwise.

After reading it, I'm still not seeing the implied planned rape, all I see is murder.

And spoiler for you:

Spoiler

Of course his sister planned to make use of the boy in another way and Death liked her idea- just not as much as his own which would mean that the brat would cease to exist entirely. Perhaps the best part was to take the boy’s powers after Fatalia did what she wanted with the kid- that seemed fair enough as long as Death got what he wanted.  “Sister.” Death spoke now, “I have a revised idea you might find to your liking. Care to hear me out?” He offered,

“Oh?  Tell me dearest brother what kind of idea?”

“The kind that combines our objectives into one.” He said simply the smirk on his face growing into the kind of grin in which only appeared when he took the greatest pleasure in inflicting pain on others.  Fatalia giggled,

“Oh brother~!” She sounded like a schoolgirl, twirling her hair, “You’re so sweet you know that?  I think I like where this is going. Tell you what- I’ll let you cause the boy extra pain when I’ve got what I want from him, okay?

Italicized parts fyi she's plotting to rape said kid.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

And spoiler for you:

Reveal hidden contents

Of course his sister planned to make use of the boy in another way and Death liked her idea- just not as much as his own which would mean that the brat would cease to exist entirely. Perhaps the best part was to take the boy’s powers after Fatalia did what she wanted with the kid- that seemed fair enough as long as Death got what he wanted.  “Sister.” Death spoke now, “I have a revised idea you might find to your liking. Care to hear me out?” He offered,

“Oh?  Tell me dearest brother what kind of idea?”

“The kind that combines our objectives into one.” He said simply the smirk on his face growing into the kind of grin in which only appeared when he took the greatest pleasure in inflicting pain on others.  Fatalia giggled,

“Oh brother~!” She sounded like a schoolgirl, twirling her hair, “You’re so sweet you know that?  I think I like where this is going. Tell you what- I’ll let you cause the boy extra pain when I’ve got what I want from him, okay?

Italicized parts fyi she's plotting to rape said kid.

Okay, that works.

2 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Okay, that works.

I have to disagree. Those lines are a generic threat and could mean anything from beating the kid to poking him with objects of torture and other stuff like that. "did what she wanted" and "got what I want" don't automatically mean rape.

32 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I have to disagree. Those lines are a generic threat and could mean anything from beating the kid to poking him with objects of torture and other stuff like that. "did what she wanted" and "got what I want" don't automatically mean rape.

In the context of the story however, Ana that was exactly what was intended, without of course going into the realm of M territory.  Gotta make it kid friendly after all 😕

3 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

In the context of the story however, Ana that was exactly what was intended, without of course going into the realm of M territory.  Gotta make it kid friendly after all 😕

And you miss the point entirely. You did not make that clear enough to readers. I would have never figured out that you intended for it to mean rape if you hadn't already said so. That is the point I'm making.

Also, you do realize there are ratings between M and E (everyone) right? PG and PG-13 are things... Also, there was an entry that featured a character getting beheaded in front of people and describing the head falling into the basket. That is hardly "kid friendly." You're taking the contest rules way too seriously.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Also, you do realize there are ratings between M and E (everyone) right? PG and PG-13 are things... Also, there was an entry that featured a character getting beheaded in front of people and describing the head falling into the basket. That is hardly "kid friendly." You're taking the contest rules way too seriously.

Now I’m tempted to write something gruesome to prove a point 

7 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Now I’m tempted to write something gruesome to prove a point 

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Go for it. lol It could be good! 😛

To clarify, Ana is okay with gruesome violence but not detailed smut. Lol. I know you meant violence. I'm actually kind of the opposite, but still go for it.

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

To clarify, Ana is okay with gruesome violence but not detailed smut. Lol. I know you meant violence. I'm actually kind of the opposite, but still go for it.

Well, to a degree, yes, this is true. I think it'd be a bit too much if it was like, a detailed description of someone's guts pouring out of their stomach or something. xP

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, to a degree, yes, this is true. I think it'd be a bit too much if it was like, a detailed description of someone's guts pouring out of their stomach or something. xP

Oh yeah, agreed here.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

To clarify I was agreeing with ana with my statement. Ana’s point to Chloey is the one I want to prove.

54 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

To clarify I was agreeing with ana with my statement. Ana’s point to Chloey is the one I want to prove.

Oh yeah, I knew, don't worry.

On 8/11/2019 at 3:31 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Are you guys literally asking to get banned by Eclipse?

Because that is all I see happening here from that kind of bullshit.

I mean, Necra’s arm got torn off and she intentionally held someone down to let them bleed out through the throat during the entry that won me a round, and my plan for this round was either a continuation of that piece or else a very goofy comical piece. It’s only a problem if someone actually calls eclipse in. She hasn’t even looked at this thread once judging by the fact that her signature still refers people to the old WYBO thread instead of this one.

If you ask me then by all means guys get yourselves banned, I don’t think any of us could convince eclipse to change her mind about any of you. It’s all the same to me, just means I have fewer people to contend with here.

On 8/11/2019 at 5:31 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Are you guys literally asking to get banned by Eclipse?

Because that is all I see happening here from that kind of bullshit.

I mean when I say gruesome the worst I’m probably going to do is probably describe an arm getting torn off or something. As far as violence is concerned the worst I usually get is about as bad as say your typical action shounen(Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, etc.) which are all pg 13 max with the occasional M slip here or there(there’s a Naruto filler episode where a villain syncs up his heart to his opponent, pulls it out, and squeezes it until his opponent dies) but aside from that it’s nothing too explicit.

Edited by Ottservia

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

It’s only a problem if someone actually calls eclipse in. She hasn’t even looked at this thread once judging by the fact that her signature still refers people to the old WYBO thread instead of this one.

My power is of sufficient greatness that some feel compelled to deny it.

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

If you ask me then by all means guys get yourselves banned, I don’t think any of us could convince eclipse to change her mind about any of you. It’s all the same to me, just means I have fewer people to contend with here.

Geeze kid, don't make it so personnel.

So. Age ratings.

Feel free to really just write what you want and I think people will let you know if they feel you went too far and in what manner. I mean, I'd kinda hope so, at least.

Really though, it's not like you need to push age ratings to make a competent story. How did this come up again?

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Really though, it's not like you need to push age ratings to make a competent story. How did this come up again?

Chloey brought it up after Dcat and I disagreed on whether her implication of rape was a proper implication. She said "gotta make it kid friendly."

Well from the looks of it this round seems to have been a little barren for the lack of a better term. I mean I might've posted something if not for 3H and like this massive wave of writer's block

2 hours ago, Ottservia said:

Well from the looks of it this round seems to have been a little barren for the lack of a better term. I mean I might've posted something if not for 3H and like this massive wave of writer's block

Yeah, pretty disappointing...

Just now, AnonymousSpeed said:

what's up with that?

Mainly life being a pain, as well as Three Houses doing it's thing and taking up the tiny amount of free time I had. There's a story there, it's just incomplete and not up to my standards. I won't be posting it as it is right now, and as it is right now is a vague rambling mess of a plot I wrote up one night when I was really tired, without any refinement necessary to make it a decent story. 

Sorry about that.