SF's "Write Your Butt Off" Competition HD II.5 Remix

AnonymousSpeed

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So by virtue of Annon's last determined winner, I'd say that Soulweaver is apparently the winner, since Ana did the theme before last, or indeed Annon himself since he hasn't won recently.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

5 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

So by virtue of Annon's last determined winner, I'd say that Soulweaver is apparently the winner, since Ana did the theme before last, or indeed Annon himself since he hasn't won recently.

I agree.

Yeah, I had a turn recently, so it's fair for someone else to go if the tie remained.

Also, @Azure, Roundabouted Out, I don't think anyone said you weren't allowed to do reviews after a round ends, but if you don't have the time, no one's forcing you, yeah.

Edited by Anacybele

I haven’t written for this in a while for a number of reasons(school, writer’s block, and other life stuff) so let’s hope this next prompt will finally allow me to throw my hat back into the ring

...And now I've lost all those prompts I had floating around in my head all week. Go figure. Let's see...I think we'll have to take the obvious one...

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOtEdhKOMgQ

Let's get the spirit of my personal favorite holiday on, my dudes!
Write something Halloween-themed. It can be scary, horror-style scribbles, lighthearted Harvest Scramble DLC stuff, whatever comes to mind. Heck, we just got some inspiration this past week with that FEH Channel, with Hector and lil' Lilina, so even something along those lines works great, or you could pick a character who may not have access to Halloween-style celebrations in their land and write out their first Halloween/Harvest Festival.

1 minute ago, Azure, Roundabouted Out said:

I have some Three Houses related ideas. And Claude is involved.

Basically same here. Only Claude's kids are involved. I need to grasp an idea...

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

...And now I've lost all those prompts I had floating around in my head all week. Go figure. Let's see...I think we'll have to take the obvious one...

Hide contents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOtEdhKOMgQ

Let's get the spirit of my personal favorite holiday on, my dudes!
Write something Halloween-themed. It can be scary, horror-style scribbles, lighthearted Harvest Scramble DLC stuff, whatever comes to mind. Heck, we just got some inspiration this past week with that FEH Channel, with Hector and lil' Lilina, so even something along those lines works great, or you could pick a character who may not have access to Halloween-style celebrations in their land and write out their first Halloween/Harvest Festival.

Hot damn am I going to be out of my element.  Not only because Halloween isn't a holiday in Aus- we don't actually celebrate it at all despite the shops trying to sell all the Halloween themed stuff but the fact it's not a cultural thing I actually understand.

Still can't hurt to try something though.  No promises on that one though.

12 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Hot damn am I going to be out of my element.  Not only because Halloween isn't a holiday in Aus- we don't actually celebrate it at all despite the shops trying to sell all the Halloween themed stuff but the fact it's not a cultural thing I actually understand.

Still can't hurt to try something though.  No promises on that one though.

As I said, you can also use the Harvest Scramble DLC from Awakening as an idea, since it's basically the closest thing FE gets to actual Halloween. FEH is another place you could go for ideas, or Fates' Harvest Festival/Halloween DLC everyone outside of Japan never got, if you feel like looking stuff up.

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

I'm having a frightening good time.

I wish I was but university has to suck so I’ve made literally zero progress. *sigh* I’m having a tough time on whether or not to go with something more light hearted and cutsey or something more horrific.

I've made 0 progress myself, mostly because I'm trying to get a car license and it's just not happening because the test I have to do to get to do the driving test keeps getting failed even though I know the right answers.  Mostly it's my reaction time that's screwing it up, but that Aus for you.  47 dollars for every attempt to do the test quickly becomes too expensive to bother getting a driver's license...

3 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I've made 0 progress myself, mostly because I'm trying to get a car license and it's just not happening because the test I have to do to get to do the driving test keeps getting failed even though I know the right answers.  Mostly it's my reaction time that's screwing it up, but that Aus for you.  47 dollars for every attempt to do the test quickly becomes too expensive to bother getting a driver's license...

I don't have one myself. Sometimes I wish I did but the hassle to get one is too much and I kinda freak out behind the wheel.

@Ottservia Mine is leaning more towards light hearted. I've got some great scenes that I just can't wait to share, but I must not rush the end and shoot myself in the foot. Again. Like I did too much.

Edited by Dragoncat

4 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I don't have one myself. Sometimes I wish I did but the hassle to get one is too much and I kinda freak out behind the wheel.

@Ottservia Mine is leaning more towards light hearted. I've got some great scenes that I just can't wait to share, but I must not rush the end and shoot myself in the foot. Again. Like I did too much.

I went motorcycle and to be frank I'm kind of glad I did because the bike is so much less hastle than a car and more free, the the laws in Aus say helmets are compulsory so no not wearing one XD not that I mind.  Still it isn't like I can't drive, it's apparently this test that's letting me down *shrugs* too bad that they couldn't do it with the driving test, stupid bastards...

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I went motorcycle and to be frank I'm kind of glad I did because the bike is so much less hastle than a car and more free, the the laws in Aus say helmets are compulsory so no not wearing one XD not that I mind.  Still it isn't like I can't drive, it's apparently this test that's letting me down *shrugs* too bad that they couldn't do it with the driving test, stupid bastards...

I always did okay with the written test to get a permit. Don't even have a motorcycle. I walk or get rides.

4 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I always did okay with the written test to get a permit. Don't even have a motorcycle. I walk or get rides.

Yeah I kinda live somewhere where you wouldn't consider doing that...unless you want three hours on foot or however long it takes to walk along the highway.

Though to be fair the theme is...not my forté.  Like I said it's not culturally familiar which is why I'm having such a difficult time coming up with anything at all.

It's the law to wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle in the US. I think to ride normal bikes on public roads you have to wear one too. It's of course for safety. A helmet can save your life if you're hit by someone else. I can't imagine why it's not required elsewhere. These laws are in place because motorcyclists are most likely to be seriously hurt out of anyone on the road as is, not wearing a helmet just basically equals instant death if you're thrown after being hit.

To get back on topic, I haven't started my entry yet. I've been trying to finish some schoolwork first. I quit my job though, so that's not an issue anymore. Though I'm still looking for a new one.