SF's "Write Your Butt Off" Competition HD II.5 Remix

AnonymousSpeed

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Huh, I see. This is definitely not a view I've seen before, I admit.

You’re talking to the guy who’s favorite character is Severa. My general view on this sort of thing just kinda comes with the territory if you get my meaning 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ottservia said:

You’re talking to the guy who’s favorite character is Severa. My general view on this sort of thing just kinda comes with the territory if you get my meaning 

Yeah, this is a good point. lol

12 hours ago, Ottservia said:

Then again I just tend to gravitate towards overly abrasive, cynical, and arrogant characters in general. I dunno why. It’s weird

Felix is great, ain't he? Ana doesn't like him, but she admitted this pitiful face is kind of aww.

20200313_200952.jpg?width=356&height=475

Not sure why I like him but I do. I'm probably the only person alive who likes Felix and Sylvain equally, and doesn't ship them.

Edited by Dragoncat

7 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Felix is great, ain't he? Ana doesn't like him, but she admitted this pitiful face is kind of aww.

20200313_200952.jpg?width=356&height=475

Not sure why I like him but I do.

Felix is a good boy. Male tsuns are always a fun time(though classifying him as such is reaching a little bit). I just love my edgy boys if my pfp is any indication. 

10 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

just love my edgy boys if my pfp is any indication. 

Wait, your Pfp is a person? I thought it was a sweater.

Well, friends, I was offline for a couple days and missed the whole thing, sad. Anyways, here is the non-participation entry, late. I'm afraid I'm not quite as good at this as Anon, but I gave it my best shot. On to the people.

@Shoblongoo - I'mma be honest, this was pretty good. And I'm REALLY annoyed by most of the Three Houses cast due to Cipher and Heroes. Claude's commentary was especially enjoyable, I know I'd probably do the same thing in his position. Perhaps my only wish for this would be that you actually had shown us an interaction with Future Dimitri.

@TheSilentChloey - Normally I slightly dislike seeing so many Robins and Grimas, but in this particular prompt I think it was a good call. You have so much practice writing those characters you're able to give each one their own individuality so that they feel like more than just rehashing the in-game depictions.

@Dragoncat -  As said before, points for partydillo, and I liked the sort of random feel it had - I could tell it wasn't trying to be anything, but because it wasn't trying to be anything it was able to just go wherever the writing took it, which was good.

@Anacybele - I gotta admit, I kind of had to go with the first bit of Chloey's initial remarks, this felt more like a Chapter than a one-shot. I liked it, sure, and it certainly fit the prompt in a unique way, but it raised more questions for me than anything else. It literally didn't connect until the end that Link had a sister, and I had to go back and check your notes to figure out what the heck this continent was. That said, still pretty well written, and it made me want to go back to the start so I could figure out what the heck was going on.

14 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Well, friends, I was offline for a couple days and missed the whole thing, sad. Anyways, here is the non-participation entry, late. I'm afraid I'm not quite as good at this as Anon, but I gave it my best shot.

It was a pretty brilliant effort, I applaud you with pride. I might actually have to wait 18 months and make another Basilio Jones story.

Note to self: Andrew Langobalt and his universal basic orbs.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

16 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I gotta admit, I kind of had to go with the first bit of Chloey's initial remarks, this felt more like a Chapter than a one-shot. I liked it, sure, and it certainly fit the prompt in a unique way, but it raised more questions for me than anything else. It literally didn't connect until the end that Link had a sister, and I had to go back and check your notes to figure out what the heck this continent was. That said, still pretty well written, and it made me want to go back to the start so I could figure out what the heck was going on.

...Did you not see where I said Link does NOT have a sister? Nowhere in this does this say he has one, where are any of you getting this?

And I still don't understand how this feels more like a chapter since Chloey didn't bother to explain this either.

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

Guys, Kelli is not Link's sister.

This. I even already clarified to Chloey that she is his cousin. Her father and his mother are siblings. I don't want to have to say it again. It's a pet peeve of mine to have to repeat myself over and over. Nothing personal.

Edited by Anacybele

19 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I know this is a little soon but I hope next prompt allows to show the dereization phenomena to its absolute fullest cause that’s fun

The what phenomena?

Edited by Benice

32 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I know this is a little soon but I hope next prompt allows to show the dereization phenomena to its absolute fullest cause that’s fun

Show the what now?

I'm confused too.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Show the what now?

I'm confused too.

Maybe it's a Naruto thing?

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, that is quite possible.

I searched it up and got nothing. Would you mind elaborating for us unenlightened souls?

16 minutes ago, Benice said:

The what phenomena?

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Show the what now?

I'm confused too.

Dereization phenomena or blushifying phenomena if you’re not a weeb. Though it’s not really like I find it particularly cute or anything. It’s just an interesting name I sort of gave to an aspect of certain anime characters that I like.

1 minute ago, Ottservia said:

Dereization phenomena or blushifying phenomena if you’re not a weeb. Though it’s not really like I find it particularly cute or anything. It’s just an interesting name I sort of gave to an aspect of certain anime characters that I like.

...So it's a Tsundere thing? Thanks for explaining, it makes sense now. Perfect for me to use my Blanik x Windsor stuff unless I'm misinterpreting it.

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Ottservia said:

This still doesn't explain to me what it is exactly...?

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

...So it's a Tsundere thing? Thanks for explaining, it makes sense now. Perfect for me to use my Blanik x Windsor stuff unless I'm misinterpreting it.

There ya go. The magical transformation from tsun to dere is adorable and I love it

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

This still doesn't explain to me what it is exactly...?

W-Well I mean it’s not like it’s part of a character I like or anything! It’s j-just something I find interesting! That’s all! You idiot!!

does that explain it clearly enough?

Edited by Ottservia