SF's "Write Your Butt Off" Competition HD II.5 Remix

AnonymousSpeed

5 hours ago, Ottservia said:

There ya go. The magical transformation from tsun to dere is adorable and I love it

W-Well I mean it’s not like it’s part of a character I like or anything! It’s j-just something I find interesting! That’s all! You idiot!!

does that explain it clearly enough?

Yeah, this makes it clearer now. lol

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Anacybele said:

...Did you not see where I said Link does NOT have a sister? Nowhere in this does this say he has one, where are any of you getting this?

And I still don't understand how this feels more like a chapter since Chloey didn't bother to explain this either.

Nope. I did not. As I said, I missed just about all of the last...two and a half pages, I think? I read Chloey's remarks, saw she ended her thoughts on yours on kind of a confrontational note, and skipped to the end because I figured I had a good idea what happened in the interim.

This feels like a Chapter for a couple reasons. For one, it's long - your entries always end up feeling much longer than the others, nearly three times as long as the next longest this round, Chloey's. While this is a good thing, especially for writing large overarching storylines, it sometimes feels jarring in one-shot pieces, at least in my eyes, you may very well feel differently. Admittedly, you did mention that this would feature some background info for characters you already used here before, so that was less of an issue for me because I was expecting it to feel like that. To put it in perspective, I'd like to refer you to 'No One Is Irredeemable,' a piece of mine that actually is basically a Chapter idea from my own work, as well as Jotari's thoughts thereon. Your piece is much larger than mine, in part because I have a tendency to get impatient when writing, in part because I wasn't sure I could do a good job of actually putting the necessary exposition in it, and in part because I wanted to go back later and flesh the piece out, but the same basic issue remains for me - while it can be done as a standalone piece, I get the feeling that it's meant as part of a larger narrative. I feel like there was a buildup piece to this that I never got to read, culminating in Judo and Kelli ultimately getting into bed, and I found myself expecting another piece after this one continuing the story. Does that help at all?

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

Nope. I did not. As I said, I missed just about all of the last...two and a half pages, I think? I read Chloey's remarks, saw she ended her thoughts on yours on kind of a confrontational note, and skipped to the end because I figured I had a good idea what happened in the interim.

Oh, I see. That's an understandable mistake, I guess.

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

This feels like a Chapter for a couple reasons. For one, it's long - your entries always end up feeling much longer than the others, nearly three times as long as the next longest this round, Chloey's. While this is a good thing, especially for writing large overarching storylines, it sometimes feels jarring in one-shot pieces, at least in my eyes, you may very well feel differently. Admittedly, you did mention that this would feature some background info for characters you already used here before, so that was less of an issue for me because I was expecting it to feel like that. To put it in perspective, I'd like to refer you to 'No One Is Irredeemable,' a piece of mine that actually is basically a Chapter idea from my own work, as well as Jotari's thoughts thereon. Your piece is much larger than mine, in part because I have a tendency to get impatient when writing, in part because I wasn't sure I could do a good job of actually putting the necessary exposition in it, and in part because I wanted to go back later and flesh the piece out, but the same basic issue remains for me - while it can be done as a standalone piece, I get the feeling that it's meant as part of a larger narrative. I feel like there was a buildup piece to this that I never got to read, culminating in Judo and Kelli ultimately getting into bed, and I found myself expecting another piece after this one continuing the story. Does that help at all?

Any of that "buildup" you're talking about though, would have much more to do with Judo and Kelli's romance than the actual plot of my entry. This story's focus is on easing the minds of Judo's parents and Kelli in a world where his life has sadly been cut far too short. Not on how their marriage and relationship progresses. So adding that wouldn't have been relevant here.

My entries are long because I just tend to like it that way and I suppose I like more complex plots than simple ones too. A complex plot is difficult to do in a oneshot that is short. Also, the rules say we can go up to 10,000 words. I'm not doing anything wrong by writing something that's 5,000 words or 6,000 or whatever.

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

My entries are long because I just tend to like it that way and I suppose I like more complex plots than simple ones too. A complex plot is difficult to do in a oneshot that is short. Also, the rules say we can go up to 10,000 words. I'm not doing anything wrong by writing something that's 5,000 words or 6,000 or whatever.

No, you're not breaking the rules at all, (plus I'm pretty sure the rules are arbitrary, but shhh) but I believe an appropriate saying for this is: "The customer is never wrong"  I also understand wanting to write long, complex stuff. At the same time though, if your story is too long for some people, well, you just have to accept that is was too long for their tastes and/or attention span. You don't HAVE to write for popularity, but if you are writing for popularity, you have to accept that "Popular opinion" and your opinion might not line up. 

1 hour ago, Benice said:

No, you're not breaking the rules at all, (plus I'm pretty sure the rules are arbitrary, but shhh) but I believe an appropriate saying for this is: "The customer is never wrong"  I also understand wanting to write long, complex stuff. At the same time though, if your story is too long for some people, well, you just have to accept that is was too long for their tastes and/or attention span. You don't HAVE to write for popularity, but if you are writing for popularity, you have to accept that "Popular opinion" and your opinion might not line up. 

This isn't the first time I've gotten that criticism though. I've gotten told my stuff is too long several times before, and that discourages me because aside from the couple entries I had that were 8,000+ words, I don't think any of my stuff has been all that long. And I'm no good at writing anything shorter than a few thousand words. Whenever I've tried, I failed at it.

I understand people have tastes, and that's fine. But it just bugs me that I keep getting this one criticism over and over that I can never do much about.

Here, have an unofficial entry because I am physically incapable of meeting deadlines.

TITLE: Shen-ANNA-gans
FANDOM: Anna
WORDS: 1016

Spoiler

The harsh knock of a gavel rang throughout the chamber, silencing the idle chit chat between its occupants. A group of women, nearly identical in their bright eyes and scarlet hair. They were seated around a large, round table; white marble a stark contrast to the dim light of the room. 

“Attention!” The women faced the source of the voice. Their leader, another redhead bearing the same face as the others, sat in the most ornate (and expensive) chair. “We will now commence the 217th Semi-Annual Gathering of Annas.” 

She gestured to the Anna on her immediate right. “Blazing Sword Anna will now read the minutes from the last meeting.”

Blazing Sword Anna stood in response, holding a worn tome in front of her. “Ahem. Last time at the 216th Semi-Annual Gathering of Annas, we welcomed New Year’s Anna to the group,” An Anna clad in a festive red and white kimono smiled and waved. “We also discussed whether or not we should change our name to “the Semi-Anna-ual Gathering of Annas”, but were unable to come to a conclusion.”

Three Houses Anna rolled her eyes. “I don’t like it. I hear enough bad puns where I’m from.” 

“I thought it was funny…” Sacred Stones Anna hung her head in disappointment. 

The Anna at the front of the room, the leader and original Shadow Dragon Anna, cleared her throat. Blazing Sword Anna closed her book and sat back down, a cloud of dust coughing out of its ancient pages. 

“Today’s order of business is something I think you’ll all like,” Shadow Dragon Anna raised herself from her chair, palms flat on the table. She swept her gaze across her fellow Annas, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. “How to make more money.” 

As soon as the magic word had left her mouth, the room erupted in excitable chatter. All of the Annas were talking back and forth to each other, arms gesticulating and ponytails bouncing as they traded ideas for their next big venture.

Shadow Dragon Anna let them have their discussion for the moment. She beamed, proud of her creative and enterprising sisters. If they put all of their red heads together, they were bound to come up with the scheme of the century. 

After the chatter had died down somewhat, Shadow Dragon Anna once again grabbed the attention of the room with a bang of her gavel. “Does anyone have any ideas they’d like to share?”

Hands immediately shot into the air. “Bathing suit DLC costumes!” Summer Scramble Anna shouted as she practically leapt from her seat.

“You already did that,” Hot Springs Scramble Anna shot an unimpressed glare at her sister. She was the only one of the bunch whose hair was a deep blue instead of the usual vibrant red. 

“Yeah, the summer heroes pretty much take care of that,” Heroes Anna added. Summer Scramble Anna shrunk back, dejected.

Fates Anna was next to speak, “How about when you S-Support someone, you get a scene where you…”

WHACK WHACK WHACK

Shadow Dragon Anna brought the wrath of her gavel down before Fates Anna could finish. “I’m gonna have to stop you right there. People may say we’re a waifu game, but we have to have some dignity” Several of the other Annas shook their heads in disappointment. 

“I know!” It seemed as though Thracia 776 Anna had just come up with the most amazing idea. “Thracia remake!”

“You already suggested that the last three times!” Genealogy Anna looked ready to start something. “And besides, you’re not getting a Thracia remake before I get my Genealogy remake!” 

“I want a Tellius remake!” Path of Radiance Anna chimed in, only to be corrected by her sister Radiant Dawn Anna. 

“Tellius sequel.” They both nodded. 

Now Blazing Sword Anna and Binding Blade Anna were in on the action, debating whether or not their games should get remakes before the Tellius ones. Obviously they wanted theirs first. 

Warriors Anna glared at their leader, settled atop her golden throne and away from the increasingly violent infighting. “Maybe we’d have more money if someone didn’t spend it all on fancy chairs.” Although it was barely above a whisper, Shadow Dragon Anna still heard it and proceeded to pounce upon her unsuspecting doppelganger.

The entire room burst into a cartoon fight-cloud with fists flying and petty insults slung at each other like schoolyard bullies. New Years and Heroes Anna managed to escape the chaos by hiding under the table.

“Hey, I have an idea,” Heroes Anna whispered to her kimono-clad compatriot.

“Oh?” The other woman leaned in closer and listened as her sister laid out the details of her plan.  “Do you really think it will work?” She asked. “I don’t think anyone will fall for that.” 

“Of course it will! Believe me, someone out there will buy it!”

The fight raged on for over an hour until a clock's chime signaled the end of the meeting. All of the Annas immediately stopped their attacks, picked themselves up off the ground (and each other) and cordially exchanged handshakes as if nothing had happened. Heroes Anna and New Years Anna winked at each other as they left the room. None of the others knew about their little secret.

THREE WEEKS LATER

The summoner Kiran, clad in a long white robe and holding a cup of coffee, strolled out into the Hall of Heroes after waking up from a pleasant, restful sleep. The morning was bright and calm, and while the foggy remnants of last night’s dreams still hung in his head, the sunshine and singing birds blissfully coaxed him into the world of the waking. 

“Good morning, Feh!” He greeted the snowy white owl who was perched on top of the bulletin board. “Any news today?” Feh gave a cheerful hoot in response and Kiran took a sip from his mug before reading the latest developments. 

What he read made him spit his coffee all over the board. Feh was lucky enough to escape the spray, but the posts were completely soaked. 

“Are you kidding me! Ten bucks a month?!”

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, that won't help. I don't think wordiness is the issue.

Worth a try maybe? If you do that throughout a long piece, it could cut the word count a good amount without sacrificing content.

Also, you said Falchion is very wordy, and you picked up stuff from him, so.

Edited by Dragoncat

I dunno if it’s wordiness or just a lack of bluntness or rather being too blunt if that makes sense at all. I feel like ana your biggest issues are:

1. You tend to beat around the bush a lot and sometimes it takes a minute for the story to get the real meat and potatoes of what it’s really about.

2. Your dialogue can be a little overly blunt at times. Like sometimes it feels you’re just stuffing words in a characters mouth for the sake of exposition rather than integrating it more naturally and organically. I’ve mentioned this before but character “voice” is a very useful tool with this sort of thing.

Edited by Ottservia

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Worth a try maybe? If you do that throughout a long piece, it could cut the word count a good amount without sacrificing content.

Also, you said Falchion is very wordy, and you picked up stuff from him, so.

Yeah, but I'm still not nearly as wordy as he is. And if you look at my latest entry, there's more dialogue than description, and pretty much all the wordiness that occurs with any of mine and/or Falchion's stuff is in description. More often than not, what Falchion ends up adding to my work is more description. There's not much I can cut in the case of my latest entry since the description is kinda minimal as is.

1 minute ago, Ottservia said:

I dunno if it’s wordiness or just a lack of bluntness or rather being too blunt if that makes sense at all. I feel like ana your biggest issues are:

1. You tend to beat around the bush a lot and sometimes it takes a minute for the story to get the real meat and potatoes of what it’s really about.

2. Your dialogue can be a little overly blunt at times. Like sometimes it feels you’re just stuffing words in a characters mouth for the sake of exposition rather than integrating it more naturally and organically. I’ve mentioned this before but character “voice” is a very useful tool with this sort of thing.

This makes a little more sense. But with that first point, I feel like the story will end up rushed and too fast paced if I don't "take a minute" as you say.

The second point, if it's really a thing, I can't say I know how I'd work around, unfortunately...

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

This makes a little more sense. But with that first point, I feel like the story will end up rushed and too fast paced if I don't "take a minute" as you say.

Well speaking from someone who tends to be impatient when I write, it helps one, two, or three characters at max per scene. Anymore than that and it becomes very difficult to manage and balance without it all becoming bloated at least from my experience because when you do minimize your scope of characters it’s fine(like with your loneliness entry or even the one where Judo and his old friend had to make up)

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The second point, if it's really a thing, I can't say I know how I'd work around, unfortunately...

This one is a little harder to fix but speaking for myself as a general rule I only really have a character speak no more than like one or two sentences at a time because otherwise the dialogue feels a little redundant and unnecessarily bloated. The only times I break this rule is when I absolutely have to like during a monologue or speech or something and even then I try to break it up as much as I can. Also again character voice. Try to describe the events in the way the character would not how you would if that makes sense

Edited by Ottservia

4 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Well speaking from someone who tends to be impatient when I write, it helps one, two, or three characters at max per scene. Anymore than that and it becomes very difficult to manage and balance without it all becoming bloated at least from my experience because when you do minimize your scope of characters it’s fine(like with your loneliness entry or even the one where Judo and his old friend had to make up)

Yeah, this I can agree with. It's easier when there are fewer characters present.

5 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

This one is a little harder to fix but speaking for myself as a general rule I only really have a character speak no more than like one or two sentences at a time because otherwise the dialogue feels a little redundant and unnecessarily bloated. The only times I break this rule is when I absolutely have to like during a monologue or speech or something and even then I try to break it up as much as I can. Also again character voice. Try to describe the events in the way the character would not how you would if that makes sense

I agree with this too, and I do try to do this when I can as well. Sometimes though, I just feel it necessary to tack on one more sentence or two. And if there would be more than...say, four sentences, I just carry the rest into description rather than dialogue, like when I go "this character continued to explain that..."

16 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, I see. That's an understandable mistake, I guess.

Any of that "buildup" you're talking about though, would have much more to do with Judo and Kelli's romance than the actual plot of my entry. This story's focus is on easing the minds of Judo's parents and Kelli in a world where his life has sadly been cut far too short. Not on how their marriage and relationship progresses. So adding that wouldn't have been relevant here.

I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong there, it's just that sometimes I open your spoiler and my scroll bar jumps more than halfway back up the screen, which can be intimidating.

...I think another issue I have - or perhaps another way of wording my first explanation - is the feeling of needing more background information in general regarding these characters. It's part of why I decided to keep pieces involving my own existing characters to a minimum here, because nobody here understands why Chell would be so upset by Meredith and her husband's situation, or why Arilon wouldn't get along with Caeda(well, Chloey has kind of an idea there due to it coming up during discussion about ST, but nobody else). You get the idea? In your case, I recognize the world of Hyrule, but as someone who's yet to play a Zelda game beyond Four Swords or Hyrule Warriors(which only sort of counts), and whose main interaction with the characters therein is Smash, I'm honestly still working on accepting the idea of everyone talking, then you have all these original characters who have their own established backstory I know nothing about. Does that help explain it?
If not, let me add another detail about me so you can see where I come from on here: I'm huge on worldbuilding and lore in stories and games. It's why I can't leave the Metroid series alone despite it also routinely sending me into a state of panicked paranoia(though part of that is my tendency to game at late hours when games with an ambience focus like Metroid are most potent) - there's so much lore, and it's such a rich galaxy of information. So when I see you write stories, many of which involve Zelda, another incredibly built world, I find myself wanting to understand everything about it and the characters therein, and these characters, scenarios, and events you have are often things I can't just look up on a Wikia and read an entire page on to learn about, so that throws me.

14 hours ago, Scoot said:

Here, have an unofficial entry because I am physically incapable of meeting deadlines.

TITLE: Shen-ANNA-gans
FANDOM: Anna
WORDS: 1016

Reveal hidden contents

The harsh knock of a gavel rang throughout the chamber, silencing the idle chit chat between its occupants. A group of women, nearly identical in their bright eyes and scarlet hair. They were seated around a large, round table; white marble a stark contrast to the dim light of the room. 

“Attention!” The women faced the source of the voice. Their leader, another redhead bearing the same face as the others, sat in the most ornate (and expensive) chair. “We will now commence the 217th Semi-Annual Gathering of Annas.” 

She gestured to the Anna on her immediate right. “Blazing Sword Anna will now read the minutes from the last meeting.”

Blazing Sword Anna stood in response, holding a worn tome in front of her. “Ahem. Last time at the 216th Semi-Annual Gathering of Annas, we welcomed New Year’s Anna to the group,” An Anna clad in a festive red and white kimono smiled and waved. “We also discussed whether or not we should change our name to “the Semi-Anna-ual Gathering of Annas”, but were unable to come to a conclusion.”

Three Houses Anna rolled her eyes. “I don’t like it. I hear enough bad puns where I’m from.” 

“I thought it was funny…” Sacred Stones Anna hung her head in disappointment. 

The Anna at the front of the room, the leader and original Shadow Dragon Anna, cleared her throat. Blazing Sword Anna closed her book and sat back down, a cloud of dust coughing out of its ancient pages. 

“Today’s order of business is something I think you’ll all like,” Shadow Dragon Anna raised herself from her chair, palms flat on the table. She swept her gaze across her fellow Annas, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. “How to make more money.” 

As soon as the magic word had left her mouth, the room erupted in excitable chatter. All of the Annas were talking back and forth to each other, arms gesticulating and ponytails bouncing as they traded ideas for their next big venture.

Shadow Dragon Anna let them have their discussion for the moment. She beamed, proud of her creative and enterprising sisters. If they put all of their red heads together, they were bound to come up with the scheme of the century. 

After the chatter had died down somewhat, Shadow Dragon Anna once again grabbed the attention of the room with a bang of her gavel. “Does anyone have any ideas they’d like to share?”

Hands immediately shot into the air. “Bathing suit DLC costumes!” Summer Scramble Anna shouted as she practically leapt from her seat.

“You already did that,” Hot Springs Scramble Anna shot an unimpressed glare at her sister. She was the only one of the bunch whose hair was a deep blue instead of the usual vibrant red. 

“Yeah, the summer heroes pretty much take care of that,” Heroes Anna added. Summer Scramble Anna shrunk back, dejected.

Fates Anna was next to speak, “How about when you S-Support someone, you get a scene where you…”

WHACK WHACK WHACK

Shadow Dragon Anna brought the wrath of her gavel down before Fates Anna could finish. “I’m gonna have to stop you right there. People may say we’re a waifu game, but we have to have some dignity” Several of the other Annas shook their heads in disappointment. 

“I know!” It seemed as though Thracia 776 Anna had just come up with the most amazing idea. “Thracia remake!”

“You already suggested that the last three times!” Genealogy Anna looked ready to start something. “And besides, you’re not getting a Thracia remake before I get my Genealogy remake!” 

“I want a Tellius remake!” Path of Radiance Anna chimed in, only to be corrected by her sister Radiant Dawn Anna. 

“Tellius sequel.” They both nodded. 

Now Blazing Sword Anna and Binding Blade Anna were in on the action, debating whether or not their games should get remakes before the Tellius ones. Obviously they wanted theirs first. 

Warriors Anna glared at their leader, settled atop her golden throne and away from the increasingly violent infighting. “Maybe we’d have more money if someone didn’t spend it all on fancy chairs.” Although it was barely above a whisper, Shadow Dragon Anna still heard it and proceeded to pounce upon her unsuspecting doppelganger.

The entire room burst into a cartoon fight-cloud with fists flying and petty insults slung at each other like schoolyard bullies. New Years and Heroes Anna managed to escape the chaos by hiding under the table.

“Hey, I have an idea,” Heroes Anna whispered to her kimono-clad compatriot.

“Oh?” The other woman leaned in closer and listened as her sister laid out the details of her plan.  “Do you really think it will work?” She asked. “I don’t think anyone will fall for that.” 

“Of course it will! Believe me, someone out there will buy it!”

The fight raged on for over an hour until a clock's chime signaled the end of the meeting. All of the Annas immediately stopped their attacks, picked themselves up off the ground (and each other) and cordially exchanged handshakes as if nothing had happened. Heroes Anna and New Years Anna winked at each other as they left the room. None of the others knew about their little secret.

THREE WEEKS LATER

The summoner Kiran, clad in a long white robe and holding a cup of coffee, strolled out into the Hall of Heroes after waking up from a pleasant, restful sleep. The morning was bright and calm, and while the foggy remnants of last night’s dreams still hung in his head, the sunshine and singing birds blissfully coaxed him into the world of the waking. 

“Good morning, Feh!” He greeted the snowy white owl who was perched on top of the bulletin board. “Any news today?” Feh gave a cheerful hoot in response and Kiran took a sip from his mug before reading the latest developments. 

What he read made him spit his coffee all over the board. Feh was lucky enough to escape the spray, but the posts were completely soaked. 

“Are you kidding me! Ten bucks a month?!”

...I'm really sad you missed the deadline, because this is exactly the kind of idea I was thinking of when I put this prompt up. Fabulous. I especially like how each Anna has their own prejudice towards their own world, it opens up potential for every Anna to read like a different character despite all Annas being basically the same.

32 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

...I think another issue I have - or perhaps another way of wording my first explanation - is the feeling of needing more background information in general regarding these characters. It's part of why I decided to keep pieces involving my own existing characters to a minimum here, because nobody here understands why Chell would be so upset by Meredith and her husband's situation, or why Arilon wouldn't get along with Caeda(well, Chloey has kind of an idea there due to it coming up during discussion about ST, but nobody else). You get the idea? In your case, I recognize the world of Hyrule, but as someone who's yet to play a Zelda game beyond Four Swords or Hyrule Warriors(which only sort of counts), and whose main interaction with the characters therein is Smash, I'm honestly still working on accepting the idea of everyone talking, then you have all these original characters who have their own established backstory I know nothing about. Does that help explain it?
If not, let me add another detail about me so you can see where I come from on here: I'm huge on worldbuilding and lore in stories and games. It's why I can't leave the Metroid series alone despite it also routinely sending me into a state of panicked paranoia(though part of that is my tendency to game at late hours when games with an ambience focus like Metroid are most potent) - there's so much lore, and it's such a rich galaxy of information. So when I see you write stories, many of which involve Zelda, another incredibly built world, I find myself wanting to understand everything about it and the characters therein, and these characters, scenarios, and events you have are often things I can't just look up on a Wikia and read an entire page on to learn about, so that throws me.

I see. And I understand what you mean here. But whenever I provide background information and exposition and all to give this kind of information, I get criticized for it being unnecessary or too much. I have to do one or the other here, we can't have it both ways.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I see. And I understand what you mean here. But whenever I provide background information and exposition and all to give this kind of information, I get criticized for it being unnecessary or too much. I have to do one or the other here, we can't have it both ways.

Right, I'm just explaining where I personally may find issue with your work. Given that it's a choice between basically whether I have to deal with not enough info or everyone else dealing with too much info, I'd say definitely go with just me getting not enough, I just realized this round I've had positive things to say about your stuff maybe once or twice this entire competition and thought I should explain why. You do a good job, it's just not my personal style is all.

13 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Right, I'm just explaining where I personally may find issue with your work. Given that it's a choice between basically whether I have to deal with not enough info or everyone else dealing with too much info, I'd say definitely go with just me getting not enough, I just realized this round I've had positive things to say about your stuff maybe once or twice this entire competition and thought I should explain why. You do a good job, it's just not my personal style is all.

That's fine and understandable. Glad people here like my work, at the very least.

50 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

If she links to her OC bios in a notes section, would that help you?

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

If she links to her OC bios in a notes section, would that help you?

I actually started considering doing something like that. Great minds think alike. XD

1 minute ago, SoulWeaver said:

Well, I think I've gotta go with Shoblongoo, but I seem to have created another tie. This seems to be some kind of tradition...

OOOOOOF. Wow. I really cursed this competition, didn't I?

Sacrificing someone to the gods should work to end the curse, right?

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

OOOOOOF. Wow. I really cursed this competition, didn't I?

Sacrificing someone to the gods should work to end the curse, right?

Nah, ties have been a thing for WAY longer than you've been part of this. You may have something about the sacrifice, though...