SF's "Write Your Butt Off" Competition HD II.5 Remix

AnonymousSpeed

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since this was the first time I made my OC Azura and Nancy the focus of a piece, I just wondered what people thought of them and the mother/daughter bonding is all... My Azura is very different from the Fates Azura in that she's a rough tomboy and is generally no nonsense. She takes no BS. I wanted to write a female lord that wasn't the boring typical naive and super kind noble/princess that IS often pumps out. This is why I took a little bit of inspiration from Lyn despite not being a fan of her. I thought Lyn had the foundation to be a great female lord but fell short because she's just a tutorial and is just "there" afterward. Also, Azura is the only lord of my big FE fan story. We don't ever get a solitary female lord, they always get accompanied by a male or two and that bugs me. I think it's sexist because it's basically saying that a female can't make a good story or hold her own as a lead.

I wonder what the next prompt would after playing through P5R I’m in a writing mood as often is the case when you finish a well written narrative with a very heartfelt and relatable message. No I will not stop shilling Persona 5 Royal shut up

1 hour ago, Ottservia said:

I wonder what the next prompt would after playing through P5R I’m in a writing mood as often is the case when you finish a well written narrative with a very heartfelt and relatable message. No I will not stop shilling Persona 5 Royal shut up

Dude, you gotta shill harder. I don't see the link to go buy the game, that is a clear sign that you haven't shilled hard enough.

8 hours ago, DarthR0xas said:

Dude, you gotta shill harder. I don't see the link to go buy the game, that is a clear sign that you haven't shilled hard enough.

Oh shit you’re right how careless of me. anyway, y'all go play persona 5 royal it's a good game

Edited by Ottservia

I might skip this one, I don't know if I could come up with something good enough for it.

I can see @Dragoncat having a field day with such a thing though, she's coming up with shenanigans for her characters like that a lot. lol

Holy shit, if I can get around to this, you are seeing the 3H lord kids again.

"Let's do this! SCREE SCREE!"

"Oh my goddess, he just ran in. Somebody stop him!"

"Stick to the plan, guys!"

#LeeroyJenkins

Edited by Dragoncat

Spoiler

Technically you can legally pay an employee under minimum wage, so long as tips bring them up to the amount they would have made. The company is still responsible for covering the difference. Since no one tips at fast food places, I don't imagine this actually saved them very much money, making it a poor PR move with little to no tangible benefit.

An idea suddenly hit me in the face today. An utterly bizarre idea.

...This should be interesting. Also here is proof I was pretending I could draw this week. Apparently the size limit is super small so this is the biggest pic I had that it would let me upload, at least on mobile. From the WIP stage, it looks better now I swear.

Spoiler

CF6CD9CB-B5FB-4383-AC73-A993FB763587.thumb.jpeg.1445a97089a3270e86c5d42a570d2d7c.jpeg

Drawing a hand the size of a pencil eraser with no prior experience is retarded btw.

2 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Somebody please kick me in the butt every day to actually write.

On 5/2/2020 at 8:15 PM, Benice said:

image.png.f73cc8283d5928ecbccda03175df4016.png

There you go. This is your future if you do not write.

Guys Darting Breath is a thing. And it's on an Ike. Meaning I don't need to use Valentine's Ike for my 4-different-Ikes-with-4-different-Breaths team if I can just get Cipher Ike. Legendary Tiki's fate is still unfortunate, but sacrifices must be made.

Meanwhile, for the purposes of my piece, I need the Thread at large to select an Orb color. You guys have until I check this before bed tonight, whichever color has the most people in favor of it is selected.