SF's "Write Your Butt Off" Competition HD II.5 Remix

AnonymousSpeed

2 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Severa would actually be worse, frankly I just don’t think I’m all that interesting a person to write about in this context. Like I said not my thing.

Huh...Sorry for not really helping.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Certainly an interesting prompt but I dunno about this one. Well whoever wants to pick a character for me is free to do so. This is one of those prompts that I just can’t seem to hammer out an idea for more than like 200-ish words not to sound rude. It’s just a personal thing. I can try but I may just sit out again. I just personally don’t find myself an interesting person to write about in this context if I’m being honest but don’t let my grievances stop everyone else from participating.

It’s all good, I realized it was an oddly specific prompt and it’s definitely on the weirder end of my list. Besides, first 24 hours or so is mainly suggesting it to see, if nobody wants to do it I’m gonna change to a different one - not much of a contest if only one person writes, now is it?

Just so everyone knows, this would also not be limited to Fire Emblem - my initial thought was to challenge people to go actually look up the character selected, making it a partial learning experience as well. Obviously not everyone finds that as enjoyable an idea as I do, so I didn’t add that bit. Again, I’ll swap it out if you guys would rather have something more people can work with, I honestly would like to write for this one so if someone wants to hold onto it and use it themselves I’d be just as down for that.

Meanwhile, the game kicked me in the crotch for my last summon ring. Ah, well, 40 is 40.

Spoiler

1CE8E0D6-8BEE-45C9-B80A-EB7F5EEAD286.thumb.png.10f1747dce2566e724e3795b9ab5992b.png

45 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Select another person on this Thread. That person selects a character for you. Write a piece about waking up to find yourself in that character’s body. This can be in your own world or in the character’s world, and you can choose whether or not anyone notices the difference in you/the character. Please keep in mind what kind of character the person you have in mind may pick, and please be considerate thinking of a character for anyone who picks you.

Thanks, I hate it.

On 5/23/2020 at 9:00 PM, SoulWeaver said:

Complex puts the entire thread at the mercy of each other.

wwe-no-mercy-2017-960x540.jpg?quality=65

I elect @Benice to select a character.

29 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Thanks, I hate it.

wwe-no-mercy-2017-960x540.jpg?quality=65

Lol, as I said, I won’t force this one on you guys if you’d all rather do something else, but you’d only have until this time tomorrow to say so.

43 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Well, I am tempted to say Florina...But I have a much better choice.

Have fun being Saul!

6 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'm...going to sit this one out.  Not that I don't like the idea I think it's cool and all, but I feel better working on other stuff right now that I need to be working on.

Same here, honestly. I'll pass. And I just don't feel too comfortable having someone else choose such a big aspect in my work.

12 minutes ago, Azure loves his Half Elves said:

Honestly? I actually was thinking Severa/Selena.

But I’ll have you be put into a female Grima’s body @Benice. In a Heroes world.

@Ottservia pick a character for me!

You’ve played Persona 5, right? Then I’ll put you into Akechi. I’ll choose a different character of you have yet to play at least the vanilla version of the game

2 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

You’ve played Persona 5, right? Then I’ll put you into Akechi. I’ll choose a different character of you have yet to play at least the vanilla version of the game

I have not played any version of Persona 5.

Just now, Azure loves his Half Elves said:

I have not played any version of Persona 5.

Then let’s see, I dunno Byleth maybe. I feel like this prompt would be fun to do with avatar characters.

2 hours ago, Azure loves his Half Elves said:

But I’ll have you be put into a female Grima’s body @Benice. In a Heroes world

Oh gosh...This will be fun!

11 minutes ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

Might as well. Let's see what @Azure loves his Half Elves has in store for me.

I am not going to give out a Fire Emblem character twice.

What other Nintendo series do you like? I’ll give you a character based on that.

15 minutes ago, Azure loves his Half Elves said:

I am not going to give out a Fire Emblem character twice.

What other Nintendo series do you like? I’ll give you a character based on that.

You already gave out to someone? Aw dangit. I also play Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Smash, and Animal Crossing

1 minute ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

You already gave out to someone? Aw dangit. I also play Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Smash, and Animal Crossing

Ah, sorry.

4 hours ago, Azure loves his Half Elves said:

Honestly? I actually was thinking Severa/Selena.

But I’ll have you be put into a female Grima’s body @Benice. In a Heroes world.

@Ottservia pick a character for me!

I honestly was hoping Chloey would stay this round so I could do this to her given her Summoner is married to Male Grima.

2 minutes ago, Azure loves his Half Elves said:

@SoulWeaver can more than one person come to me to suggest a character?

I got no beef with that.

6 minutes ago, Azure loves his Half Elves said:

I suppose that confirms it. @Morgan--Grandmaster I’d still like to know what other Nintendo series you like.

I'd still prefer to have someone in the mood to give out any character, but if everyone else is already taken, then, I also like Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Smash, and Animal Crossing.

1 hour ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

I'd still prefer to have someone in the mood to give out any character, but if everyone else is already taken, then, I also like Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Smash, and Animal Crossing.

I can give you a character if you want.

5 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I honestly was hoping Chloey would stay this round so I could do this to her given her Summoner is married to Male Grima.

I got no beef with that.

I'll do that.

Only because it's an eventual thing in The Crazy Summoner which I need to work on...

(And totally not because it's Grima god damn it!)

Edited by TheSilentChloey