SF's "Write Your Butt Off" Competition HD II.5 Remix

AnonymousSpeed

6 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Well, you got something up at least.

It is not a lot content to go off. I am of course only further confused by this revelation.

I tried the test fire and I think it nearly melted my phone. Crappy mobile gacha, can't play as Gyro Man, 0/10. I mean, they don't even have Zain and Geemel!

I'll be awaiting the rest along with your story.

Yeah I guess I did.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.

Voting it over.

You know, I originally put the "I vote against you" option as a joke but now that more people have chosen it than chose my entry I kind of wonder if I should give myself the default victory or not.

Please remind me to make a decision by midnight.

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Well.

Voting it over.

You know, I originally put the "I vote against you" option as a joke but now that more people have chosen it than chose my entry I kind of wonder if I should give myself the default victory or not.

Please remind me to make a decision by midnight.

Um, it's tied, not against you.

Meanwhile, here is thing. It is...a thing. I guess.

20 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

That was...something xD

It's not something i expected, at all haha

Btw, i think you should space your lines out more. The document looks a bit ...busy. But that's just me, i think

7 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Huh. Must've gotten an extra vote.

Well, I might as well try one more round. I've got a prompt which I think you and @Acacia Sgt might like.

Write a video game fanfiction where a glitch or exploit is now canon.

For instance: A cleric kills Duma with nosferatu in-universe, Mega Man kills Dr. Wily with Rain Flush, or Mario actually gets trapped in the minus world. Maybe giant Skyrim monsters just randomly fly off in different directions. Crash the world economy with infinite gold pillaged from a single barbarian encampment. Whatever, really.

7 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Do you lift weights, Soul?

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Oh boy.

OOOOHHH BOY.

I could do an entry about me trying to add shield skill into SRPG studio but the game crashes every time.

Well, it is neat, and quickly got an idea, but... other than the usual, I work now so I don't have as much free time anymore. Even if I never dedicated it to this, admittedly.

3 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Huh. Must've gotten an extra vote.

Well, I might as well try one more round. I've got a prompt which I think you and @Acacia Sgt might like.

For instance: A cleric kills Duma with nosferatu in-universe, Mega Man kills Dr. Wily with Rain Flush, or Mario actually gets trapped in the minus world. Maybe giant Skyrim monsters just randomly fly off in different directions. Crash the world economy with infinite gold pillaged from a single barbarian encampment. Whatever, really.

Mwahahahahaha!

I might just pull something off...

Maybe.

13 hours ago, Benice said:

I could do an entry about me trying to add shield skill into SRPG studio but the game crashes every time.

Block! Ope, reality ended. Whoops.

11 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, it is neat, and quickly got an idea, but... other than the usual, I work now so I don't have as much free time anymore. Even if I never dedicated it to this, admittedly.

Hey man, no problem. If you don't end up writing something though, I'd be interested to hear what that idea is. Heck, you could even share it before you know if you right anything or not. I like discussions and sounding boards and such things as those.

9 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Maybe.

I thought you might like this prompt. I'm sure you can pull something off if you apply yourself. You are generally very consistent about getting entries in.

53 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Hey man, no problem. If you don't end up writing something though, I'd be interested to hear what that idea is. Heck, you could even share it before you know if you right anything or not. I like discussions and sounding boards and such things as those.

I mean, chances are I won't renew my contract, but still...

Anyway, I... not sure if even sharing the idea is something I'd want to do. Besides, it'd feel weird to start now, rather than when this began. Or at least much earlier than this. Sorry.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

5 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I mean, chances are I won't renew my contract, but still...

Anyway, I... not sure if even sharing the idea is something I'd want to do. Besides, it'd feel weird to start now, rather than when this began. Or at least much earlier than this. Sorry.

It's okay.  I for one feel it would be great if you felt up to it.

On 3/13/2021 at 9:57 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

...This question frightens me. Requesting further clarification.

On 3/13/2021 at 2:49 PM, Shrimperor said:

That was...something xD

It's not something i expected, at all haha

Btw, i think you should space your lines out more. The document looks a bit ...busy. But that's just me, i think

My original plan for your round was to do Alm getting trapped by Nuibaba, who enchants him to backstab Celica after the final battle with Duma, at which point Nuibaba disguises herself as Celica for the general public and lives the rest of her life as Empress of Valentia.

However, that sounded way too fetishy when I actually sat down and pondered how to go about it. Thus, you ended up with the monstrosity I did post, which I'd rather you not point out is at least as fetishy.

Basically the problem with my docs for most people is that I don't double-space or double-enter. Ever. It seems like using too much space to me.

10 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

My original plan for your round was to do Alm getting trapped by Nuibaba, who enchants him to backstab Celica after the final battle with Duma, at which point Nuibaba disguises herself as Celica for the general public and lives the rest of her life as Empress of Valentia.

However, that sounded way too fetishy when I actually sat down and pondered how to go about it. Thus, you ended up with the monstrosity I did post, which I'd rather you not point out is at least as fetishy

I mean, you could also write it in a non-fetishy way and more in a psychological way xD

10 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Basically the problem with my docs for most people is that I don't double-space or double-enter. Ever. It seems like using too much space to me.

Space that makes it easier to read isn't wasted space 😉

23 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

...This question frightens me. Requesting further clarification.

Do you even lift? Regardless of your answer, my response is the same. Lift more.

However, that sounded way too fetishy when I actually sat down and pondered how to go about it. Thus, you ended up with the monstrosity I did post, which I'd rather you not point out is at least as fetishy.

More so actually. The original idea sounds like it would have made a perfectly fine psychological thriller.

//insert image of a hoarder house

"I don't see what the big deal is! You could fit like 15 more stuffs here!"

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

And done XD

'Ey, nice! Added to the OP.

3 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Do you even lift? Regardless of your answer, my response is the same. Lift more.

More so actually. The original idea sounds like it would have made a perfectly fine psychological thriller.

//insert image of a hoarder house

"I don't see what the big deal is! You could fit like 15 more stuffs here!"

'Ey, nice! Added to the OP.

About freaking time I came up with something lol

On 3/13/2021 at 9:57 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

TerminalMontage already did this for me so many times though.

...SO. MANY. TIMES.

onemorebecausebecausealsoCaptionsareREQUIREDonallhisvideosbtw

22 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I'm so confused, how does this relate to the doc(which incidentally was originally semi-satirically titled 'the screams of genius' because because).

On 3/17/2021 at 7:28 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

And done XD

Title: Severa's Journal

Words: 1k~

Entry:

Honestly I only have like one critique about this...

Spoiler

Lol silly Robin, don't you know the Scramble maps are better EXP grinding plus more efficient because you also grind Support ranks?

Overall pretty good, if a little impersonal.

18 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Honestly I only have like one critique about this...

Hide contents

Lol silly Robin, don't you know the Scramble maps are better EXP grinding plus more efficient because you also grind Support ranks?

Overall pretty good, if a little impersonal.

Exponential Growth is good for one on one support growths which is what our sneaky Robin is aiming for.

22 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

TerminalMontage already did this for me so many times though.

Now you can do it even more times.

22 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I'm so confused, how does this relate to the doc

If you must ask why, then it is even more important you begin. Remember, it is a sin to not take care of your body.

On 3/19/2021 at 3:32 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Exponential Growth is good for one on one support growths which is what our sneaky Robin is aiming for.

Actually, Hot Spring Scramble is more efficient so long as you have the stuff to beat the map, and I say this as someone who's spent a very long time building Supports trying both ways.

The problem with EXPonential Growth is that the Revenants are constantly trying to flee, meaning you have a very limited window to work with, and they're spread out far enough that it's very difficult to deal with more than two using any given Pair Up until after you get Galeforce, at which point you can still usually only get about three or four at best. This severely limits the amount of Support growth you can get per run of the map - it'll take multiple runs of EXPonential Growth to build one Support level, but since Hot Spring Scramble also drops you multiple Seeds of Trust you can sometimes build two or three different pairs' Support levels in one go if you can line things up properly, and once you get to soloing power you should be guaranteed a Support level each run(should being the key word, it's possible to just miss it).

Basically, to go efficiently you start with Summer Scramble to build the parental generation's Supports as it's earlygame, since Summer Scramble's enemies come at lower levels and will start giving you less XP earlier, then you switch to Hot Spring Scramble once you can reliably clear the map.

41 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Actually, Hot Spring Scramble is more efficient so long as you have the stuff to beat the map, and I say this as someone who's spent a very long time building Supports trying both ways.

The problem with EXPonential Growth is that the Revenants are constantly trying to flee, meaning you have a very limited window to work with, and they're spread out far enough that it's very difficult to deal with more than two using any given Pair Up until after you get Galeforce, at which point you can still usually only get about three or four at best. This severely limits the amount of Support growth you can get per run of the map - it'll take multiple runs of EXPonential Growth to build one Support level, but since Hot Spring Scramble also drops you multiple Seeds of Trust you can sometimes build two or three different pairs' Support levels in one go if you can line things up properly, and once you get to soloing power you should be guaranteed a Support level each run(should being the key word, it's possible to just miss it).

Basically, to go efficiently you start with Summer Scramble to build the parental generation's Supports as it's earlygame, since Summer Scramble's enemies come at lower levels and will start giving you less XP earlier, then you switch to Hot Spring Scramble once you can reliably clear the map.

You see this is nice and all unless you’re playing Lunatic+ where the scramble dlc enemies cone equipped with counter..... yeah....

6 hours ago, Ottservia said:

You see this is nice and all unless you’re playing Lunatic+ where the scramble dlc enemies cone equipped with counter..... yeah....

Which is Robin's situation lol XP

I mean strictly speaking Counter only triggers if the other guy initiates, so you just let them initiate on you, which isn't too hard.

On 3/19/2021 at 9:06 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

If you must ask why, then it is even more important you begin. Remember, it is a sin to not take care of your body.

I mean, we do go to the gym, but I'm currently taking a small break from focusing on lifting to try and get started on the hated cardio.

In the meantime, got my idea for this round. Let's hope I can prove Fight enough to actually do this.

5 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I mean strictly speaking Counter only triggers if the other guy initiates, so you just let them initiate on you, which isn't too hard.

I think Awakening counter is whenever you take damage at one range and don't die.

5 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I mean, we do go to the gym, but I'm currently taking a small break from focusing on lifting to try and get started on the hated cardio.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
Excellent.

Continue. Improve. Exceed.

I like cardio.