SF's "Write Your Butt Off" Competition HD II.5 Remix

AnonymousSpeed

13 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

While I share the sentiment of this place dwindling in activity as of late... sorry, but I don't think I can go that far. Didn't really interacted with her all that much, and was mostly witness to the years of... yeah.

I meant for the less activity side of things, mostly pour a drink for that, and new years is almost upon us as Christmas literally comes to rush in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Oh boy.  We went very quiet very quickly...

I'd like to blame it entirely on Christmas, but some procrastination was definitely involved too on my part.

Shucky darns, I had completely forgotten this as well in the hustle and bustle of the holidays.

By the standard tie breaker rules, @TheSilentChloey wins this round.

I might add and extra week to the upcoming writing phase to account for holiday confusion, if no one minds.

5 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Shucky darns, I had completely forgotten this as well in the hustle and bustle of the holidays.

By the standard tie breaker rules, @TheSilentChloey wins this round.

I might add and extra week to the upcoming writing phase to account for holiday confusion, if no one minds.

Yeah why not?  I may have a theme in mind but it will have to wait till tomorrow morning, for me at least in about twelve hours from now, so watch this space.  I'll give a hint though...

You are in the middle of a deserted island, and you can only bring one person with you.  What shenanigans ensue?

You'll have to wait for the offical theme XD

I'd say, looking back there's quite a few prompts I'd have wished to have participated in. And I still wonder if I got lucky or not that my only participation was in an entry that ended up with nine stories, hehehe.

At least I can't say I haven't been writing at all... just, not for this...

Okay, I'm awake lol.

And now for the theme.

Pick a character you wouldn't normally write about (or one you really like to write about).  They've been put on a survival training mission with their mentor/trainee.  What shenanigans ensue during this training session?  Do the mentor/student get along with the other?  Or do they argue?  Your characters have three days of the training session to figure that out among themselves.

If this isn't easy then let me know and we can change the theme.

21 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

That sounds like taking the easy route, and I don't approve. Besides, people got three weeks.

Merry Christmas everyone. May God bless you in the utmost manner.

4 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

That sounds like taking the easy route, and I don't approve. Besides, people got three weeks.

Merry Christmas everyone. May God bless you in the utmost manner.

I figured we should try a funish theme.  For once lol.

On 12/24/2020 at 4:24 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Okay, I'm awake lol.

And now for the theme.

Pick a character you wouldn't normally write about (or one you really like to write about).  They've been put on a survival training mission with their mentor/trainee.  What shenanigans ensue during this training session?  Do the mentor/student get along with the other?  Or do they argue?  Your characters have three days of the training session to figure that out among themselves.

-looks at my OCs-

Hm....

On 12/24/2020 at 4:11 PM, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd say, looking back there's quite a few prompts I'd have wished to have participated in.

One of my ideas on my list is 'go back and find a prompt you didn't participate in. Participate in it' so in the event that I get a win any time soon I'll see what I can do for you.

13 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

-looks at my OCs-

Hm....

One of my ideas on my list is 'go back and find a prompt you didn't participate in. Participate in it' so in the event that I get a win any time soon I'll see what I can do for you.

Robin/Validar anyone?

ROTFFL

I'd say, the stuck on a deserted island bit sounded more interesting.

9 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

That would be neat, actually. So long I can keep myself from not backing out as always...

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd say, the stuck on a deserted island bit sounded more interesting.

That would be neat, actually. So long I can keep myself from not backing out as always...

Well you can do that too, if you want complete with rescue mission XD

• 2 weeks later...