AnonymousSpeed

SF's "Write Your Butt Off" Competition HD II.5 Remix

ok the idea I have is gonna be a fun one and extremely self-indulgent. Himederes are cute cause essentially they're just a highly specific kind of tsundere and those are fun.

@TheSilentChloey question so does the main character of the story have to lose something for someone else? Or can it just be a different character? The sacrifice is still gonna have impact on the story just the main character isn’t really gonna “lose anything” in the end.

51 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

@TheSilentChloey question so does the main character of the story have to lose something for someone else? Or can it just be a different character? The sacrifice is still gonna have impact on the story just the main character isn’t really gonna “lose anything” in the end.

Pretty much any character, as long as someone is sacrificing something for someone else's benefit.

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Pretty much any character, as long as someone is sacrificing something for someone else's benefit.

ok thanks now to run with my idea

3 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I live to serve XD

lol is this a subtle nod to your preference for being a healer since Live to Serve is a healing skill?

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

lol is this a subtle nod to your preference for being a healer since Live to Serve is a healing skill?

XD Yeah I guess you could say that.