Jump to content
SavageVolug

Theoretical Radiant Dawn Remake Changes

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Make Fiora less shitty

Make Pelleas playable

Give us some other options for ending (Like let Soren become like the archsage)

Ashera kills everyone minus Michaiah and uses her as a slave in the worst ending

Pelleas is playable on subsequent playthroughs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Florete said:

Remove forced promotions entirely. Change the plot details if necessary. Recent games are doing this, RD can, too.

I don't think RD was bad about this. Ike's comes at a perfectly fine time, Micaiah's first largely works as well. Micaiah's 2nd if anything comes too soon for her, not that it could've come any later. Sothe is the one who is at all questionable, but even his works for me.

 

In a most ideal world, I'd split RD apart.

Make Part 1 a longer small-scale conflict, enough to qualify as it as an almost-standalone game. Essentially, I'd want it to be Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna the Golden Country. XC2 can last for ~60 hours or more, TtGC the prequel is only at most sans the superbosses ~30. More than a petit DLC episode, less than a AAA massive game, a format I really enjoyed, since the game never overstayed its welcome and still felt very fulfilling.

Part 2 is extended a little, but not too much, it should still be a short story. Sold purely digitally for a cheaper price than the other installments which RD is broken into. The Greil Mercenaries can still play a part in saving the day, but not as large a part. Keep them present, but not as fantastic.

Parts 3 and 4 are then lengthened as a single game. With Part 1 absolutely separated and extended, Micaiah can use it for a fuller fleshing out of her character, which then in effect equalizes her with Ike and allows the two to coexist equally in this third grand Tellius game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I don't think RD was bad about this. Ike's comes at a perfectly fine time, Micaiah's first largely works as well. Micaiah's 2nd if anything comes too soon for her, not that it could've come any later. Sothe is the one who is at all questionable, but even his works for me.

I don't disagree with this, but that doesn't mean we should keep them. It's unnecessarily restrictive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Florete said:

I don't disagree with this, but that doesn't mean we should keep them. It's unnecessarily restrictive.

And I guess I'm a little too fond of the plot bit that each of them sans Sothe's represents. I like gameplay-narrative tie-ins.

Messing with the level and stat caps of lords would be an alternative. Raise the level caps to 30 with promotion adding the other 10, or just make them 40 innately. Promotion, besides adding weapon types, would of course raise stat caps. However, like in FE4, the increase in stat caps would equal the promotion bonuses, and to avoid gigantic promotion bonuses, Light Mage, Light Sage, and Hero would get "abnormally high for their tier" stat caps. Thus, the lack of an early promotion would not hinder unit growth, they already have the promoted space to grow, the only thing that would be uncontrollable is when they get the solid boosts.

-This is too contrived for IS to try it however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For starter, Michaia got shafted hard. She should be able to kill ashera, and imo should get a Yune tome that is as broken as FE4 Naga when she get to the final tier. Like "solo Deghinsea on hard with no trouble" broken.

Id' also split RD in two games, because it has already too many chapters, but certain stories need more. In particular, i'd add a Sanaki part (she has too litle screen time for her role) and expand Elincia part, or i'd put them togheter. Something like this: Sanaki goes on a diplomatic mission in Crimea, with her knights(so we don't get the silliness of half of Begnion's army having defectioned to Crimea for no reason.), and get caught in the civil war, where she help Elincia. Then, they find out that Ludveck was backed by the senate, that wanted Sanaki to be "Accidentally killed" in the chaos. And i have a chapter about saving Lucia from the execution instead of Ike Deus ex machina. I'd continue the story with a few chapters about what was Sanaki doing during the Ike-Michaia war. Id'also have her join earlier in a second tier class with mostly the same stats. Id' make the fist game about part 1 and 2, and add an OC villain that masterminded the plot of both parts, and have Michaia, Elincia and Sanaki team up to bring him down. He can have a fragment of Ashera power or something like that to justify final boss powers. Or he could control the BK. About the BK, i don't like how one of the nost important moments of PoR got retconned, so i'd make him an undead Death Knight, either a frankestein monster risen by Izuka to bodyguard Pelleas, or a spirit summoned by Ashera. In the latter case, i'd have Ashera summon the spirits of Altina and Soan during the final battle( totally not copying Der Langrisser independent final battle lol.)

I would remove the blood pact and put instead some form of blackmaiking that does not seem written by Fates' autors. And i'd make the Laguz invade Daein as a retalliation for Ashnard persections, so that Michaia does not need any reason to oppose them: sometimes in war no side is really wrong. I also won't have Naesale betray the alliance, whitout plot bulshit Lekain just has not enought leverage on him. He would still work with Sanaki in secret.

I'd bring back PoR style supports.Nothing to add on that.

Id' make a lot of balancing changes, for example, now Tormod and friends would join at a much higher level on part 4( i split the game in two, so they don't need to have the same stats they had the previous game.), most DB charcters would actually measure well to the GM counterpart in term of base stats, and i'd nerf the hell out of Harr. And i'd either change or remove the tier 3 skills, because adding a second crit only makes the game more of an RNG fest.

Edited by Flere210

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alrighty, here are a few things i would change in the Remake

1) Start all NON-ROYAL laguz at level 1. Honestly, by the time you get all the laguz, they're WAY too overleveled for their part and thus only get 1-2 exp per kill, making them extremely hard to level up in hard mode.

2) Buff the laguz gauges. Cats by far have the worst transformation gauge in RD. Something like 3 gauge lost every combat so that they can stay transformed longer. Also, bring back the demi band, even if you have to have it like .75% of the normal stat double, being able to permanently stay transformed is a huge boon. Either that, or give the player 1 or 2 formshift scrolls that can only be used on non laguz royals. 

3) Buff some of the Dawn Brigade units. Fiona is one of them that should get a HUGE buff. Give most of the RD +1 to a few of their base stats, maybe +2, but give buffs to characters that need it. For example,

Fiona's normal bases 

Hp/str/mag/skill/spd/luck/def/res

25/8/6/8/10/7/8/6

For a level 9 lance cav, that's kinda lackluster by RD standards. So here'd be her new bases

Hp/str/mag/skill/spd/luck/def/res

28/10/6/10/11/7/9/7

With his, she still slightly gets slowed down by steel lances, but she has enough of a workable gap to be good. Also, increase her growths by like 5% in all stats which would put her growths at 

50% 45% 20% 45% 65% 60% 60% 55%

This not only applies to Fiona, but to a few others, like Laura and Meg, who could desperately need the extra stat boost and growth increase

 

4) Fix the friggen availability of some of the units in particular. MY WORD, units like Vika, Tormod, Maurim, and all the other units with like, 4-5 chapter availability really need to have some way for them to join up and be able to be grinded. For example, Tormod's group could be encountered somewhere in begnion, and join up with the Greil Mercs.

5) Supports, for the love of NAGA, do the RD exclusive characters need supports to actually flush them out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No playable Greils before the final part. They’ve had their time in the spotlight in PoR already.

Remove forced plot promotions.

Write the blood pact out forever.

Edited by Vaximillian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wanted changes:

  • adding weapon triangle in hard mode
  • not giving the final blow to Ike
  • making the chapters of the Crimean Knights and Greil's Mercenaries harder either by giving the enemies higher level or nerfing the levels of high leveled units like Elincia, Haar, Geoffrey, Titania and Ike
  • autoleveling for characters who are absent for a longer time like Tormod, Vika and Geoffrey (if third point is executed) 
  • (optional) adding movement range in hard mode

 

Support system is fine as it is. I love the flexible system m. It cannot be made like the GBA triology or FE9 due to the multiple thousands of support possibilities overall. I still have to calculate the total of support possibilities for myself when I have the time. 

Edited by Necrofantasia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Give us the extended script. But keep the things the translation guys did. Like the BK's reason for living, the better explanation for the Blood Pact and how to stop it, and Naesala's blood pact.

2. Supports, duh.

3. 2 or 3 more chapters in Part 1, so the Dawn Brigade can have more exp and possibly even promoted before 1-E and Part 3.

4. Sothe shouldn't be forced to Endgame.

5. Fix hard mode for the love of Naga!

6. Make second play exclusives be none exclusive. Although this is a thing I want instead of it being needed.

7. Make the Black Knight and Sephiram harder. Especially Sephiram for his point in the game. Though you may need to nerf him a little for the battle against Ashera. Say he is injured permanently and have his stats worsened. Also allow him to keep his prf weapon.

8. Make the other chants more useful.

9. Have more availability for guys like Tormond, Vika, Muarim, Bastian, and others. Have Largo also be playable.

10. Make guys like Fiona, Meg, Danved, and Astrid better units. And give the orignal Dawn Brigade (especially Micaiah and Leonardo) better stat growths.

Edited by Deathcon
Grammar Mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Aha! My time has come! (Bear in mind that most of this is gratuitous wish fulfillment and I'm just saying what I personally would want).

 

Okay! First thing's first! Changes to character's gameplay! Haar is amazing, 10/10, we are blessed by his presence, best character, just getting that out of the way now. Micaiah I have had a few ideas for. The first change I'd make is to give her access to dark tomes as well as light tomes. After all it's not like we're swamped with dark tome users so it might help! (For that matter the whole second playthrough stuff would be removed and added into the first playthrough because it makes no sense that saving Pelleas and *boss character* is restricted to a second playthrough). I'd also give her an endgame prf tome that is better than Thani. As for her stat line I'd do one of two things: either majorly buff her speed or give her Thani tome a brave weapon effect. Personally I think those changes would help Micaiah massively, especially buffing her speed, which would essentially turn her into a glass cannon nuke, eliminating the complaints about her gameplay. Now the DB. Leonardo needs something done with his stat line so he's better than a below average chipper. Nolan could stand a buff to his defense, Aran as well, in order to give them some more front liners. I'd also change Meg to a pegasus knight to better fit her stats and growths and make Fiona not mounted until promotion as well as decrease her join level. Also Tormod's group needs more screentime. Elincia's chapters are amazing but I personally feel they're superfluous to the story so I will get to that in my story change section! For her characters I'd essentially just buff a few, keep others the same. Now comes part 3 and 4 and to understand what I'd do here I need to get into the story changes.

Story changes!

First thing: change the support system. I'd like characters to interact with each other in a more personal way please and thank you!

Make Part 1 longer. Not too much longer but add a couple chapters to help with leveling and character development.

Either make Part 2 a bonus part or (and this is my personal preference), change it into a minor conflict between Crimea and Daein. Make it so Izuka was secretly supporting Ludveck, it escalates into a minor border skirmish so that Micaiah and the DB show up to help settle things. Micaiah and Elincia end up working together to stop Ludveck and Izuka after figuring out both parties are traitors. Boom, you get all the greatness of Part 2 with extra levels for DB and character development AND interaction between two characters who get NONE in RD!

Part 3: Split it in two. In Part 3-1 we get Ike and his support of the Laguz Alliance. In Part 3-2 we switch back to Daein and Micaiah's POV. This will allow more time to see Daein's struggle as well as preferably keep Micaiah from being so vilified AND allows Ike and the Greil mercs their time to shine in the story. Still technically on the right side of things but this way they don't steal all the attention to the detriment of the DB. It's worth noting that this would require adding a few chapters but I think it would be worth it overall.

Part 4 really just needed more time and setup. This is getting very long so I'll sum up by saying add a few chapters and let Micaiah kill Ashera. Ike can be a major supporting role, even an encouragement and binding source between the two warring sides but the final battle should focus on Micaiah.

Ok, DANG! You have some good ideas here there really isn't anything here you mention that I would not agree with or be on board with. Give Micaiha dark tomes? Buff her speed? YES PLEASE! Making Meg a Pegasus knight would be perfect and would reflect her stats, and growths better. Making Part 1 a little bit longer would be great as it is over just a tad quickly, and man! I LOVE your idea of making Part 2 into a Crimea vs Dain conflict with Izuka supporting Ludvick. THAT is awesome. Giving Micahaiah a personal tome would be so cool, maybe something similar in concept to the Book of Naga that Julia wields in Genealogy of the Holy War. Just man, if IS does make a Radiant Dawn remake they should hire you to suggest tweaks and changes here and there I love all your suggestions.

To everyone else, thank you for all your comments and overall discussion I did not expect this many replies so fast. Thank you all of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Either make Part 2 a bonus part or (and this is my personal preference), change it into a minor conflict between Crimea and Daein. Make it so Izuka was secretly supporting Ludveck, it escalates into a minor border skirmish so that Micaiah and the DB show up to help settle things. Micaiah and Elincia end up working together to stop Ludveck and Izuka after figuring out both parties are traitors. Boom, you get all the greatness of Part 2 with extra levels for DB and character development AND interaction between two characters who get NONE in RD!

No offense, but even compared to the blood pact, this sounds like a blatant contrivance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

Ok, DANG! You have some good ideas here there really isn't anything here you mention that I would not agree with or be on board with. Give Micaiha dark tomes? Buff her speed? YES PLEASE! Making Meg a Pegasus knight would be perfect and would reflect her stats, and growths better. Making Part 1 a little bit longer would be great as it is over just a tad quickly, and man! I LOVE your idea of making Part 2 into a Crimea vs Dain conflict with Izuka supporting Ludvick. THAT is awesome. Giving Micahaiah a personal tome would be so cool, maybe something similar in concept to the Book of Naga that Julia wields in Genealogy of the Holy War. Just man, if IS does make a Radiant Dawn remake they should hire you to suggest tweaks and changes here and there I love all your suggestions.

To everyone else, thank you for all your comments and overall discussion I did not expect this many replies so fast. Thank you all of you.

I'm glad you like my ideas ^.^ It's something I've put a lot of thought into even though I didn't go into a lot of detail here on all of it.

1 hour ago, Shadow Mir said:

No offense, but even compared to the blood pact, this sounds like a blatant contrivance.

No offense but considering I didnt elaborate on plot details here and just offered the basic idea, I don't know how you got that. If you'd care for me to elaborate I don't mind, I didn't do so originally because the post was already long and I was on mobile.

Edited by Silver-Haired Maiden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

No offense but considering I didnt elaborate on plot details here and just offered the basic idea, I don't know how you got that. If you'd care for me to elaborate I don't mind, I didn't do so originally because the post was already long and I was on mobile.

Wasn't the discontent in Crimea because Elincia sought to negotiate with Daein? If so, I'd find it hard to buy into Ludveck wanting to negotiate with a Daein official...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Wasn't the discontent in Crimea because Elincia sought to negotiate with Daein? If so, I'd find it hard to buy into Ludveck wanting to negotiate with a Daein official...

Izuka works for Lekain. All Izuka would need to do is help stir up tensions on Daein's side while Ludveck takes care of tensions on Crimea's side. The discontent was due to Daein regaining it's sovereignty after the war 3 years ago, it wouldn't have taken much to stir that up into a small scale border conflict that caused a lot of trouble for both sides. Not to mention that Ludveck obviously doesn't care about anything but power so I doubt he would mind working with Izuka, especially in secret.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Izuka works for Lekain. All Izuka would need to do is help stir up tensions on Daein's side while Ludveck takes care of tensions on Crimea's side. The discontent was due to Daein regaining it's sovereignty after the war 3 years ago, it wouldn't have taken much to stir that up into a small scale border conflict that caused a lot of trouble for both sides. Not to mention that Ludveck obviously doesn't care about anything but power so I doubt he would mind working with Izuka, especially in secret.

Granted, Izuka works for Lekain, but that's not revealed until much later in the game. At any rate, there's simply no way I could reasonably buy into this, hence me calling it a contrivance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Either make Part 2 a bonus part or (and this is my personal preference), change it into a minor conflict between Crimea and Daein. Make it so Izuka was secretly supporting Ludveck, it escalates into a minor border skirmish so that Micaiah and the DB show up to help settle things. Micaiah and Elincia end up working together to stop Ludveck and Izuka after figuring out both parties are traitors. Boom, you get all the greatness of Part 2 with extra levels for DB and character development AND interaction between two characters who get NONE in RD!

 

Not entirely sure on this. Seems a little farfetched for Daein and Crimea to be involved with one another, especially due to Daein holding a lot of animosity with Crimea. 

The entire case of "the greatness of Part 2" is that it's Elincia's arc of how she handles herself as Queen. This ultimately makes her do two things that is very hard to do in regards to making a choice.

1) Letting her best friend die if it means not giving Ludvek the crown.

2) Willing to kill the entire rebellion to prevent them from planting more seeds of discord. 

How would these work in all honesty if this becomes a skirmish between Daein and Crimea? Elincia only grows in such a way because she is having to deal with her own unruly subjects and people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Not entirely sure on this. Seems a little farfetched for Daein and Crimea to be involved with one another, especially due to Daein holding a lot of animosity with Crimea. 

The entire case of "the greatness of Part 2" is that it's Elincia's arc of how she handles herself as Queen. This ultimately makes her do two things that is very hard to do in regards to making a choice.

1) Letting her best friend die if it means not giving Ludvek the crown.

2) Willing to kill the entire rebellion to prevent them from planting more seeds of discord. 

How would these work in all honesty if this becomes a skirmish between Daein and Crimea? Elincia only grows in such a way because she is having to deal with her own unruly subjects and people.

Well the point was for them to be able to get to know each other and start down the path of repairing relationships between the countries. Micaiah wouldn't take any of those moments from Elincia, she'd still get them because Ludveck is still a thing. It would just be a way of trying to tie the plot of part 2 into the rest of the story considering that as it is, Part 2 is written insanely well but just feels incredibly out of place. It's like Plot is here and                                                                                                                            part 2 is way over here. As it stands the only story purpose that Part 2 serves is introducing Ike and the Greil mercs and that could still be done while tying Part 2 into the plot. It would still mostly be told from Elincia and Crimea's side, it would just involve Micaiah and Elincia working together in a couple places to help quell the fighting at the border at the beginning (and start to help repair relationships between the countries and seriously it's stupid that Micaiah and Elincia never talk to each other ONCE in all of RD) as well as help establish that Izuka is a traitor and not just a "Bad Person" as anyone can tell by looking at him but that isn't really given much buildup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Hirotune said:

like Laura who could desperately need the extra stat boost and growth increase

Laura's growth's are fine. The problem is that she's stuck with staves for the entirety of her first tier, and thus, can only get a measly 11 EXP every turn (unlike your combat units). 

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Well the point was for them to be able to get to know each other and start down the path of repairing relationships between the countries. Micaiah wouldn't take any of those moments from Elincia, she'd still get them because Ludveck is still a thing. It would just be a way of trying to tie the plot of part 2 into the rest of the story considering that as it is, Part 2 is written insanely well but just feels incredibly out of place. It's like Plot is here and                                                                                                                            part 2 is way over here. As it stands the only story purpose that Part 2 serves is introducing Ike and the Greil mercs and that could still be done while tying Part 2 into the plot. It would still mostly be told from Elincia and Crimea's side, it would just involve Micaiah and Elincia working together in a couple places to help quell the fighting at the border at the beginning (and start to help repair relationships between the countries and seriously it's stupid that Micaiah and Elincia never talk to each other ONCE in all of RD) as well as help establish that Izuka is a traitor and not just a "Bad Person" as anyone can tell by looking at him but that isn't really given much buildup.

1
2

Not necessarily. The reason that Ludvek and the Elincia development works is because of how this is structured of how Elincia has to handle her nation's domestic problems, rather than international issues, which a conflict between Daein and Crimea would be. This would actually alter how Elincia would develop and thus doesn't feel it would be the same, necessarily. 

Hmm... unless Ludvek was actually planning on the conflict between Daein and Crimea to weaken Crimea's defenses so that his rebellion could rise up. And even if he's beaten, he would have still kidnapped Lucia and planned to execute her. 

This... actually could give a case of something for Micaiah and Elincia. Micaiah, being the girl she is, would be torn and not know what to do. In fact, every fiber of her being would want to save Lucia. So when she hears Elincia decide to let Lucia die, Micaiah would be shocked at that, but seeing Elincia's resolve, it makes Micaiah think about things in more ways. She wants what's best for the people of Daein, but could she make the same sacrifice? To offer someone she loved, like Sothe? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Not necessarily. The reason that Ludvek and the Elincia development works is because of how this is structured of how Elincia has to handle her nation's domestic problems, rather than international issues, which a conflict between Daein and Crimea would be. This would actually alter how Elincia would develop and thus doesn't feel it would be the same, necessarily. 

Hmm... unless Ludvek was actually planning on the conflict between Daein and Crimea to weaken Crimea's defenses so that his rebellion could rise up. And even if he's beaten, he would have still kidnapped Lucia and planned to execute her. 

This... actually could give a case of something for Micaiah and Elincia. Micaiah, being the girl she is, would be torn and not know what to do. In fact, every fiber of her being would want to save Lucia. So when she hears Elincia decide to let Lucia die, Micaiah would be shocked at that, but seeing Elincia's resolve, it makes Micaiah think about things in more ways. She wants what's best for the people of Daein, but could she make the same sacrifice? To offer someone she loved, like Sothe? 

You quite literally just explained my idea better than I myself did xD It was originally intended to work as a parallel and a foil to their similar situations and how they handled them differently by giving them a far more direct link than just occupying the same continent. I never intended to take Elincia's moments from her and in fact intended for her to continue to handle Ludveck while Micaiah and the DB discover Izuka's role in this and go after him but he manages to escape them and Daein.
Ludveck used this to help his cause in Crimea, Izuka used it to help weaken Daein and make them more susceptible to Begnion, and Sephiran gets the added bonus of MORE conflict to help weaken the seal on the fire emblem!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

You quite literally just explained my idea better than I myself did xD It was originally intended to work as a parallel and a foil to their similar situations and how they handled them differently by giving them a far more direct link than just occupying the same continent. I never intended to take Elincia's moments from her and in fact intended for her to continue to handle Ludveck while Micaiah and the DB discover Izuka's role in this and go after him but he manages to escape them and Daein.
Ludveck used this to help his cause in Crimea, Izuka used it to help weaken Daein and make them more susceptible to Begnion, and Sephiran gets the added bonus of MORE conflict to help weaken the seal on the fire emblem!

How exactly do you plan for Part 3 to be handled? The intention of Micaiah here is that she's in a complete lose-lose situation, but she's willing to make a terrible choice regardless for the sake of protecting her people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

How exactly do you plan for Part 3 to be handled? The intention of Micaiah here is that she's in a complete lose-lose situation, but she's willing to make a terrible choice regardless for the sake of protecting her people. 

In largely the same way that it was, just with more chapters, allowing part 3 to be split more evenly in half with the first half being Ike and the Laguz Alliance and the second half being Micaiah and Daein and how they handle the whole war situation. I feel that with more explanation and evidence on what Daein's going through that many of the complaints about Daein's involvement could be solved. How exactly to go about that though I'm not entirely certain of, though I do know I'd like more buildup here to Part 4 and the whole Ashera/Yune thing. Part 3 is more complicated to change than the other parts as it's a transition part and I want to balance Ike and Micaiah's sections while still allowing Micaiah to be the main character. I'm open to suggestions though :)

Edit: I forgot a huge thing in my original post. I hate how they handled Yune in Part 4. HATE IT. In a game where Micaiah was already shafted for the main character spot they went and shafted her FURTHER by having Yune take her body! This though could be handled in several different ways.
One solution is simply adding more scenarios with Yune in Micaiah's body but allowing them to share the scenes evenly between them.
Another solution is letting her take Mist's body as Mist doesn't do anything in the story anyway.
The final solution is letting her take that spirit form as there was never really an explanation as to why she has to be in Micaiah's body?

Edited by Silver-Haired Maiden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

In largely the same way that it was, just with more chapters, allowing part 3 to be split more evenly in half with the first half being Ike and the Laguz Alliance and the second half being Micaiah and Daein and how they handle the whole war situation. I feel that with more explanation and evidence on what Daein's going through that many of the complaints about Daein's involvement could be solved. How exactly to go about that though I'm not entirely certain of, though I do know I'd like more buildup here to Part 4 and the whole Ashera/Yune thing. Part 3 is more complicated to change than the other parts as it's a transition part and I want to balance Ike and Micaiah's sections while still allowing Micaiah to be the main character. I'm open to suggestions though :)

I dunno. The issue is that the Blood Contract is... really bad. It's way too forced and contrived. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I dunno. The issue is that the Blood Contract is... really bad. It's way too forced and contrived. 

Agreed but I've had a really hard time of coming up with a different way to force the conflict that wasn't either similarly contrived or relatively easily worked around. Sure it may be contrived and forced but at least it pushes them into a really hard to escape from spot. Then again there are always going to be those that believe Micaiah should have just let everyone in Daein die instead of fighting so you just can't make everyone happy lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Agreed but I've had a really hard time of coming up with a different way to force the conflict that wasn't either similarly contrived or relatively easily worked around. Sure it may be contrived and forced but at least it pushes them into a really hard to escape from spot. Then again there are always going to be those that believe Micaiah should have just let everyone in Daein die instead of fighting so you just can't make everyone happy lol.

I recall someone saying that perhaps Begnion will disclose evidence that says that Pelleas is not Ashnard's son, which would throw his rule completely out as the only reason he's king is because he was believed to be Ashnard's son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...