• Tempest Trials: March 23
  • New Bound Hero Battle: Bartre & Fire: March 26
  • Mythic Hero Battle: March 29
  • Voting Gauntlet: April 1 (no joke!)
  • Grand Hero Battle revival: Garon: April 3
  • Anima Blessing quests: April 6
  • New Heroes banner: April 10
Edited by DarkAlf
Better quality image for calendar (official one)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what the Special Heroes banner mid-March is gonna be. It seems a little too early for a Spring/Easter one. Maybe they're making a new theme?

Not super thrilled for Anima Blessing quests. I do not have a single hero with that blessing, and I really haven't wanted to give any out. Meh.

Super happy about New Heroes on April 10th! Since we just got a bunch of laguz/beasts and then Binding Blade, I'm thinking they'll go back to another game. Maybe we're getting a Blazing Blade banner with Pent and Louise?

15 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Super happy about New Heroes on April 10th! Since we just got a bunch of laguz/beasts and then Binding Blade, I'm thinking they'll go back to another game. Maybe we're getting a Blazing Blade banner with Pent and Louise?

This, along with at least two of Erk, Sain, Kent, and Rath, is what I'm hoping for.

14 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Give me the BUNNIES

Indeed, the Spring banner's Tempest Trials+ would be a great time to include Yarne as the TT+ reward. Not even Spring-banner-themed Yarne, just regular Yarne.

5 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Yay, no new heroes in sight. Kill me. -_-

We've got a New Heroes banner starting 4/10. It's all the way on the right side below the Grand Hero Battle Revival for Garon, and it's tiny on this calendar, but it's there.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Finally they show this.

A Special Heroes is the next banner, no surprise there. They need their alts, they're too afraid to go too long without them.

April 10th better be good then.

What could it be?

• Too soon for Tellius 2019 II I think. ?
  • Blazing Sword? Probably too soon after Binding Blade? ?
  • Archanea? What is that? Sounds as flat as ?.
  • Thracia? For most, the flavor of a cold, raw ?.
  • Genealogy? Gen 1 still has a few holdouts, and Gen 2, if less flavorful, still has a couple too. ?‍?‍?‍?
  • Awakening or Fates? Maybe for the kiddos (though a few good Gen 1s remain), but isn't a Special Heroes and the modern beasties enough of a sop up to the modernite fanbase for now? ?
  • Magvel? Give me some boy toys, since ya went all Chick Fil A last time. Cormag or I flog you with grog.?
  • Valentia? Great. Tatiana, Silque, Rinea, and some two dudes. Last NH banner for this game, ever. ?

I would presume their logic is that since they've thrown in a bunch of old heroes now, they can put in more Fateswakening heroes for April. That's my idea, but it could be anyone, I guess.

10 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Indeed, the Spring banner's Tempest Trials+ would be a great time to include Yarne as the TT+ reward. Not even Spring-banner-themed Yarne, just regular Yarne.

I'll take it~ Need best bunny boy~

16 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

We've got a New Heroes banner starting 4/10. It's all the way on the right side below the Grand Hero Battle Revival for Garon, and it's tiny on this calendar, but it's there.

Oh, cool, thanks for pointing that out. Here's hoping it's good. At least my orbs will be safe for the mythic banner if there's anyone good on it.

Edited by bottlegnomes

42 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I wonder what the Special Heroes banner mid-March is gonna be. It seems a little too early for a Spring/Easter one. Maybe they're making a new theme?

Yeah, though Easter is late this year, IS always had their holiday special heroes run through their associated holiday. This banner ends right before Easter. Could be a new theme.

And I know people don't want more seasonal Fates characters, but I'd totally love a seasonal Silas and/or Kaze. But beyond them, yeah, no more Fates seasonals for awhile, PLEASE. If they have to reuse any characters, use ones who haven't gotten an alt in a long time. Frederick comes to mind. :3

I wonder what the Voting Gauntlet theme will be too.

30 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I would presume their logic is that since they've thrown in a bunch of old heroes now, they can put in more Fateswakening heroes for April. That's my idea, but it could be anyone, I guess.

But the New Heroes banner before the current one WAS Fates/Awakening, so it's not something that can reasonably be called a break since there was no seasonal inbetween.Consecutive New Heroes banners are extremely rare occurrences year round.

I am happy to see the next New Heroes banner is soon. If you had told me ahead of time we'd see a calendar tonight that only shows 30 days into the future I'd say "oh, we'll only see spring heroes then". With the possibility of new Heroes being left as a mystery only after that spring banner ends.

If I have accounted for all orbs correctly, assuming no changes to Grand Conquests and Tempest Trials and no unannounced events, we will finish this month with 278 orbs, excluding extra orbs from making/maintaining tier 21 in Arena, the lowest total for a month since November 2017 (263 that month).  Here is the link to my orb and banner calendar to look at what we're expecting over the next few weeks.

The seasonal banner is Easter. They don't do the Halloween-style "one day before" thing anymore.

Standing by my previous guess of FE9 for early April. If we could get two Jugdral banners a month apart last year, this shouldn't be unreasonable.

12 minutes ago, Thane said:

I saw some people speculating we'll get a Feh channel this month, do we have anything to back that up or is it just because we had one last year in March? 

I can provide no such evidence but just hearing the possibility gets me irrationally hyped!

this basically confirms my thoughts: they have nothing cool to release yet (i mean new heroes), so they made this binding blade banner last for more than a month

good to know

1 hour ago, Yexin said:

this basically confirms my thoughts: they have nothing cool to release yet (i mean new heroes), so they made this binding blade banner last for more than a month

good to know

I don't see the correlation. They've had lots of New Heroes banners that ended with the release of a Special Heroes banner rather than continuing to the next one.

...Well, now that we're in North American daylight savings time, we're back to "start date synchs with UTC but end date is one early" and the confusion that comes with that line of thinking...Still gotta flip between the English and Japanese or Chinese editions to make sure I get my date ranges straight.

I'm sure I'm not the only American who would love for Nintendo of Europe to take over the English event calendars--this whole usage of Pacific Time causes nothing but confusion for the vast majority of the English-speaking playerbase.  If the reasoning for the usage of Pacific Time is to get the English-speaking fanbase to correlate to it, they've failed miserably--it's far easier to correlate to UTC than to a time zone that straddles the game's daily reset.  I'd take a few British spellings over having to convert between date formats constantly...

One advantage to it being daylight savings time:  No more fudging the opening date of Grand Conquests in relation to Pacific Time for the time being.  Of the four Grand Conquests that took place between the last fall back and the most recent spring forward, they only got the opening date in relation to Pacific Time correct once--in the December/January edition, meaning they went back to the flawed method of calculation after they'd gotten it right for once!