Where in the World are you?

Raven

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Cha-CHING!

So where are you from?

Wisconsin. The land of beer, cheese, the Packers, and beer. Our unofficial state motto is "It's too cold to be sober"

• 2 weeks later...

I was born in Fortaleza, Ceará, on the northeast of Brazil (hell, that place is too hot, and i hate everything about it), but i live in Brasilia (dry as heck for about half of the year, on the other half, people might drown when not under a roof XD), and i'll probably end up buried here as well. =D

Being a nerd is pretty hard here. Everything is too expensive and almost no events happen here.

Edited by Lawful Angry

• 2 weeks later...

Or as we like to call that here in Wisconsin, "A normal week". You get to experience all four seasons here: Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Road Construction.

We Texans have a similar setup. We have Summer from October to December, Bitter Snowless Cold from January to early March, Summer again from mid-March to May, and from June to December, we have Hell. And the road construction never ends.

I like to brag that Texas is the only state you can get frostbite and a sunburn in the same week. Especially in Denton.

But dammit if it isn't the best state in the country.

We Texans have a similar setup. We have Summer from October to December, Bitter Snowless Cold from January to early March, Summer again from mid-March to May, and from June to December, we have Hell. And the road construction never ends.

I like to brag that Texas is the only state you can get frostbite and a sunburn in the same week. Especially in Denton.

I actually was born in Texas and lived there first four years of my life (Born in Sherman, lived in Paris, TX)

I live on a Island called "La Réunion". It's a French overseas department.

It is located in the Indian Ocean near Madagascar and the Island Mauritius.

I was born in Fortaleza, Ceará, on the northeast of Brazil (hell, that place is too hot, and i hate everything about it), but i live in Brasilia (dry as heck for about half of the year, on the other half, people might drown when not under a roof XD), and i'll probably end up buried here as well. =D

Being a nerd is pretty hard here. Everything is too expensive and almost no events happen here.

wow someone else from Brasília! O:

Edited by Nobody

I've been through Denton on trips to Dallas twice in the last four months. It's a cool area, but the interstate design is...somewhat subpar.

I live in Austin, TX but I'm originally from Alabama. I am a 5th generation Alabamian on both sides of the family so I'm about as Southern as it gets, lol. I'm also English, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh with a bit of French and Dutch thrown in.