• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Apart from a good boi I know, is there any other latin-american fellow here?

I'm from Santiago de Chile, btw
Puente Alto is a good place, but there are some dangerous places and I live in... Let's say: in the eye of the hurricane.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I currently live in Arlington, Texas.

They're not my favorite team, but I do like the Cowboys. Other than that, this whole metropolitan area is a garbage dump. There's no Baseball here, the summer weather is too damn hot, too many people talk like hicks, and Kay Granger can't do ANYTHING right.

I can't wait to put my foot down and say goodbye to this hell on Earth.

I live in Rockwood, Pennsylvania in the United States. It’s a really small and quiet town. I experience all four seasons here. Cold and snowy winters, rainy springs, hot and humid summers and windy and dry autumns. I’m surrounded by farms and there’s not much too do unless you like skiing or golfing. I’m 1 1/2 hours away from a big city like Pittsburgh. I where I live though, I have good family and friends. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mexico, In Tamaulipas. The state that borders Texas and the gulf of Mexico. 

There isn't much in the city I live but there are some cool things, the coolest thing being a mexican fort used during the war with the US. It rains like hell here when it's rain season and I despise that in fact once in the span of two weeks the city flooded. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a Canadian around the Toronto area right now, where I was raised and currently attend school at for now. While I don't live in the city and my actual experience within it has been limited to a few conventions, days out with friends and some events, I like the city a lot; it has a certain charm to it that I don't think is replicated in many other places. Foods also pretty damn good, especially local

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I live in a small town called Evart. It's in Michigan (USA). It's kinda far from any "well known" cities... the closest one people might know would be Big Rapids, and that's probably only because of Ferris State University being there... I've lived here my whole life, and will probably stay here for the rest of it. :):

I live in Campos-RJ, Brazil. Not really the best place in the world, if you ask me. Probably the best place of RJ though (that is, if you don't want to put your live in risk by living at the capital).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...