Lodestar and Great lord

Karuu30

Hello everyone!!!

I’m playing Revelationes and I have many questions about this... 

I was checking my inventory and I notice that I still have the seals for Lodestar and Great lord so... I just want to know some opinions, candidates and thoughts about those classes

Thank you!

6 hours ago, Karuu30 said:

Hello everyone!!!

I was checking my inventory and I notice that I still have the seals for Lodestar and Great lord so... I just want to know some opinions, candidates and thoughts about those classes

Thank you!

Don't take my advice as anything because I am not a good player. To put an example, I mostly don't use second generation in Fates.

Xander or Laslow are usually the ones I give the Lodestar seal since to me they are always on the verge of double attacks thev times I played (I usually pick Laslow for not losing movement with Xander).

About the Great Lord one, I always pick Mozu, F!Corrin or Selena since the class gives some suport and has the Awakening skill so I want units than can take a punch (also if you give them vantage their power skyrocket).

Edited by Silafante

As always, 2nd Gen will vary greatly in this.

Lodestar favors speed over toughness.  I'd recommend giving it to someone who's tough but could also put that speed to good use.  So the eldest royal brothers are good choices.  Laslow and Silas also aren't bad choices as well as Saizo.  Of course Corrin could also potentially be good for this, along with Shiro, Seigbert, Kiragi, and Percy.  Results vary, and I highly recommend favoring units with good sword ranks first and foremost.

For Great Lord, stats are a bit more balanced, but skill and general survivability are favored.  I've always found Oboro takes on the role quite well due to excellent durability and generally well balanced stats except in the magic department (I always think of her as suffering from classic Archanea syndrome).  Mozu, Reina, Selena, Effie, and Corrin could take on the role pretty good as well.  Sophie, Caeldori, Velouria, and Soleil could be viable candidates, too.  Great Lord uses lances and swords, so pick units that primarily use those weapons.

Best candidates for both?  Laslow and Xander for Lodestar, Oboro and Mozu for Great Lord.  Feed the Great Lord some Seraph Robes if no one else is exactly in need of HP, then they'll be more easily able to proc Awakening without having to worry about the next hit on them being a lethal one.

18 hours ago, Karuu30 said:

Hello everyone!!!

Thank you!

Lodestar is good mainly for Speed-based characters, and can be a viable dodge-tank with the right skills build.

however, considering that it has no damage-dealing skills and is limited to only one weapon type, it would be way more helpful for supporting/paired up units in Guard Stance due to Dual Guardsman, increasing further the survival chances of the main unit. it's also the only class with the Dual Guardsman skill available, making it quite unique.

Great Lord is more of a class on its own, mostly for dealing damage rather than supporting due to Dual Striker and Aether. it becomes even more deadly at low hp due to Awakening, and it can do well against both axe/sword users due to the access to swords and spears.