Design a stage

Dragoncat

Yeah, you know what to do here.

Stage: Ether Mines

Franchise: Xenoblade

Platforms move up and down around a central spire, which can be stood on. Ether crystals sprout from the walls, you can hit them for items. A mine cart track is also present and you can ride the carts or hit them to make them go and run people over. Liquid ether will occasionally rise up and cover the lower platforms, and it will damage you if you touch it.

Xenoblade needs more than one stage and more than one fighter.

Stage:   Grima

Franchise:  Fire Emblem

Basically the Corneria stage. Except instead of fighting on top of Fox's ship as it flies around Corneria, you're fighting on top of Grima's back as it flies across Ylisse. (an ode to the endgame of Awakening)

Also--instead of an Arwing occasionally flying in and shooting lasers across the stage--Grima occasionally pops its head up and shoots fel breath. Or tries to blow you off the stage with the force of it's roar (kinda like how the tree tries to blow you off the stage on Kirby's original dreamland stage) 

• 1 month later...

Stage: Altar of the Sun/Moon

Franchise: Pokémon

Description:

A fairly flat stage on top of a hill. By default, the place looks like it's happening at twilight (as in dusk or dawn). However, every now and then, a Legendary Pokémon will randomly show up through a dimensional portal.

1. If Solgaleo, the place brightens up to midday. [Another effect happens. I could use some help with this one].
  2. If Lunaala, the sky turns into a night sky under a full moon. [Another effect happens. I could use some help with this one].
  3. If Necrozma, then the area darkens completely to the point where the only source of light is the dimensional portal; making it difficult to see what's going on. 
  4. If Nebby, the sky remains as default, but he gives a stat boost to everyone on the stage. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2019 at 7:00 AM, vanguard333 said:
  • If Solgaleo, the place brightens up to midday. [Another effect happens. I could use some help with this one].
  • If Lunaala, the sky turns into a night sky under a full moon. [Another effect happens. I could use some help with this one].

Solgaleo: Fire and explosion attacks are all buffed.

Lunala: Creates a bubble around it that if anyone is caught there, they fall asleep.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wait, I just had an idea for a stage based off Gourmet Race; a 50's-style diner area simulating a 50's-style car race, with food and other hazards constantly appearing, kinda like most of the racing game stages.