Can you rate my Helbindi?

SweetiePie

Welcome! :)

If you’re going the Vantage route, I think you should change his Sacred Seal and C Skill, since those work at higher remaining HP, while Vantage needs lower HP. In fact, there’s a 5% where you don’t have active either Quick Riposte (>=80%) nor Vantage (<75%)

I'm wondering if you'd be better off running guard instead of vantage in B Slot, and then running a different weapon instead of Hack-O-Lantern.

Since the Hack-O-Lantern is  really only being run for the Guard effect.

And if you free up your weapon slot by running guard in the B Slot instead, there's probably other axes with secondary effects that help this build more than losing vantage hurts it. 

What bout making quick riposte the B slot instead of the S slot. Replacing the S slot with Heavy Blade.

Then running Aether instead of bonfire, with a quick riposte + heavy blade one-round proc build.  (and keep the hack-o-lantern) 

That seems like it would work way better than--whatever vantage is supposed to do here 

Edited by Shoblongoo

@SweetiePie Funny that, I saw this thread and I just battled you in Arena!

The Guard effect made sure my L!Ike's Radiant Aether was kept in check, but he could still take Helbindi's Vantage Bonfire (although it did a good chunk). Echoing the statement about changing Panic Ploy if you want to use Vantage since it doesn't really mesh. Also since my arena team was all-melee, DC didn't really do anything and he was easily baitable once I split the team up (it was the map with the mountain in the middle).

Random thought, but have you thought about a Smoke skill? Atk or Def Smoke? Maybe have a Brazen Atk/Def or Atk/Def as a Sacred Seal?

Also sent you a request because I can respect Helbindi love :D

Edited by mcsilas