i want oswin to snap me in two

kappy

that's right u stinker u read the title of this thread correctly, not only do i want oswin but i want him to literally break my body into pieces

i want him to take me under his wing and train me until i inevitably make a mistake at which moment he would bitch slap me, making me fall to the ground in front of him

then, i want him to tell me how useless and stupid i am, kicking me in the stomach and helping me digest my chicken mcnuggies

the pain is terrible but it will only get worse when he sits on top of me, his huge armored ass crushing several of my vertebrae 

he'll tell me to do 10 pushups but i won't be able to even make one so he'll just keep beating me and spitting on me until he decides he's had enough of me and pushes my mangled body off a cliff where it'll get eaten by serra or some other stray animal god i'm literally shaking as i'm typing this rn i want to meet oswin so badly i literally can't

Edited by kappy

vRDizKq.png

31 minutes ago, kappy said:

he'll tell me to do 10 pushups but i won't be able to even make one so he'll just keep beating me and spitting on me until he decides he's had enough of me and pushes my mangled body off a cliff where it'll get eaten by serra or some other stray animal god i'm literally shaking as i'm typing this rn i want to meet oswin so badly i literally can't

Wv02UsN.png

Where is the part where he binds you with those General chains, with an axe attached to them ever so lightly touching your spine in perfect alignment? Waiting for the moment when a forceful push causes it to tear your skin and shatter your bones?

1 minute ago, Ertrick36 said:

This forest is sacred?

Not really, but it is the homeplace of Reyson and Leanne, they benevolently allowed us to enter despite the othe rbeorc having comitted crimes against them. We must respect it.

24 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Not really, but it is the homeplace of Reyson and Leanne, they benevolently allowed us to enter despite the othe rbeorc having comitted crimes against them. We must respect it.

I concur. If only because the main post is REALLY too jarring for me.

5 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

What have you brought upon this sacred forest?

This is far from the forest though. So we're more like, in Begnion or something here.

19 minutes ago, Jotari said:

This is far from the forest though. So we're more like, in Begnion or something here.

That explains all those sick ba******

(Though I am worst, time travel doesn't excuse me from breaking the bro code).

15 hours ago, kappy said:

the pain is terrible 

he'll tell me to do 10 pushups but i won't be able to even make one so he'll just keep beating me and spitting on me 

2w44a7.jpg

Edited by Shoblongoo

2 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

2w44a7.jpg

ohgmgnby god bsayes imagine if hector were to watch me break under oswin, slinelty mocking me for the failur ethat i am gnghnhnhnrn and maybe if i'm licky he'll koin in hgnfhndh

14 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Where is the part where he binds you with those General chains, with an axe attached to them ever so lightly touching your spine in perfect alignment? Waiting for the moment when a forceful push causes it to tear your skin and shatter your bones?

that comes after he breaks my legs by trampling me with his horse

7 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

get help

what do youu think i;m rying to open a portal to elibe for????????