Which house is the best?

Which house will you choose?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite house?

• Blue lions
    • Black Eagles
    • Golden Deer
  2. 2. Which house will you pick on your first play-though?

• Blue lions
    • Black Eagles
    • Golden Deer

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/20/2019 at 10:15 PM

Hi, I don't know if this poll has been done here before, but, I wanted to know which house everyone is interested in. I'm aware it is a bit early for this type of question since we still don't know much about each house, regardless I think it is still cool to know what people think

Edited by legouniverse1203

Way too early to know for sure; I need to know the base roster for each first, and get to know the three leads a bit more. At the moment I'm liking Claude and Edelgard's designs but I can't commit to anything yet.

Yeah, too early to tell which one I'll like, but I guess I like the look of the Black Eagles the most at the moment and have intentions of playing that one first.

I don't know right now, I will be playing the game at least once per house so I will probably roll a pair of dice for my first playthrough and go from there.  If they show more of the story at E3 I will probable go with the house that gets painted as the"'goody goodies" first since I tend to dislike those types more then others.

Too early right now. I don't know the rosters or how the story will play out (I'd actually prefer a story where the House you pick doesn't change too much and everyone eventually joins, you just can't train them. But right now I'm thinking Blue Lions or Black Eagles.

alot can change before release but the only one i am not huge on right now is the blue lions, kind of back on forth on which of the other 2 i prefer and want to start the game with but hopefully we will see alot more and then i can properly make a decision