WoL revival? (accepting new players!)

Dragoncat

Info Dump Site

Hate to see this die! It can be restarted, and I'm thinking throw some stats in. This is the first time I've done a stat based RP, so any help and input appreciated.

Stats:

Strength: physical power

Dexterity: agility

Constitution: endurance/HP

Wisdom: insight, intelligence

Spirits will buff stats. For simplicity's sake we won't distinguish between primary and support spirits, but each character can have up to two spirits attached. "Character" includes the rescued fighters and our 2nd gen heroes, and maybe villains if we're inclined.

Here is the original OOC thread. Yeah, just post here with anything.

Light Realm Map:
Worldof-Light.png

Edited by Dragoncat

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

I was just waiting for Anacybele.

Also, how much of a stat do we need?

Ana dropped out, unfortunately...

For now I'm ironing out some kinks in the system, but there will be an info dump site. You can look at Cranky Claws Boy here as he's the only one completed atm, to get a good idea of how to write profiles for me to put there. For stats, you can do a 5 star system to start with as I did, but don't go OP please, make it make sense for the character.

@Hero_Lucina, try to provide me with a Julius profile in the vein of what I did in the above link, Azure, you can do the same with Darkrai. Again, don't be OP with the stats. I'm not worried about the first four fields as much as the last three, I can fill in stuff like species and gender easily.

And yeah, Ridley is mentioned there, but not sure what to do with him otherwise.

Edited by Dragoncat

I’ll take Ridley. His stats can be:

Strength: ***

Dexterity: ****

Constitution: ***

Wisdom: ****

And a description:

Spoiler

Role: Villain/Fighter

Species: Calidus Messor (alien)

Appearance: A winged, violet creature similar in looks to a dragon. Limber to the point that skin and bones almost is a fitting description of him. Is 6’7” tall, but his poster is lackluster, as he hunches over all the time. He has gold eyes to stare into your soul with, and teeth to devour you with.

Personality: A monster. Cunning, sadistic, efficient, and violent. That is all that needs to be said of him. He has developed an irrational (and mutual) hatred for Samus after countless times of him being bested and killed by her.

Backstory: In the Smash universe, Ridley had previously been involved in the Subspace forces under Ganondorf. He was defeated twice in this event trying to stop any fighter on the island and, more importantly, dispose of Samus. When the next era came, his mind was planted in his reincarnation from the Bottle Ship incident. He simply served as a stage boss, which made him very disappointed. Master Hand did not want him in the roster because he did not want to risk Ridley killing anyone, but people wanted him in. And so, in the next era, Master Hand put him in the roster, but under a contract. If he killed anyone in the roster, he would be deleted from both the roster and existence in the Smash universe. So, Ridley reluctantly obliged. He was able to form a bromance with Mumkhar/Metal Face, but deep down he cared not for him other than as a dumb pawn. When Galeem came, Galeem actually revived Ridley and offered him a deal: Ridley can be freed from his contract as long as he can aid him in his crusade to destroy the sinful cast of Smashers. Galeem sends him out (without telling Metal Face) to the East. With no Master Hand around and Zebesian space pirates to command, he now relishes any chance he can to kill Samus once and for all. One other, darker entity has eyes on him, however.

Now for my OCs (they have everything along with stats, just as a reminder):

Moondance:

Spoiler

Species: Fire-type Pokémon

-Relations: Lucario (Father); Katrina, a Ninetales (Mother; OC)
-Appearance: He is a shiny, non-Alolan Ninetales. Nothing else. His age is 4 years.

Strength: *** (includes his abilities with Special moves)

Constitution: **

Wisdom: ***
-Personality: Moondance, I like many other Pokémon, has the ability to speak, something he inherited from his father. He is not used to any non-family members knowing that. This has influenced him to be a little arrogant, but he has been told that he is no less powerful than other Pokémon. He is also rather naive, being a little sheltered. So, in terms of street smarts, he is better off leaving it to others, especially when someone is suspicious. At heart, he is still a kind soul. Lastly, he is known to be sarcastic at times. This personality is more similar to his mother than his father.
-Weapons: None, but he has some Pokémon moves. Those will be in the abilities category below.
-Abilities: He has four Pokémon moves: Captivate (Inherited from his father), Flamethrower, Hex, and Hypnosis. He can also do the following, as any Ninetales could: live a lifespan of 1,000 years, curse anyone (and their descendants) who touches any of his tails with a 1,000-year curse, mind control (may not know that), and manipulate nearby fires. All from the Ninetales Pokédex entries.
-Other: Katrina, Moondance’s mother, is Lucario’s mate from the world he comes from. She is also a shiny Ninetales. It is not known where, but some say it a world completely inhabited by talking Pokémon. However, Katrina cannot Speak, unlike her son. She has lived a very long time, however, and seems to be wise and caring.
OOC, she is named after Katrina of Katrina and the Waves, who made the song “Walking on Sunshine”. Moondance, on the other hand, came to my mind because of Van Morrison’s “Moondance”. Originally, I was going to name him Elton, since Elton John made a song called “Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me”. So yeah, this was all a JoJo reference.

Sophie:

Spoiler

Species: Dragon-blooded human (3/4 human, 1/4 Vallite dragon)

-Relations: Corrin (Mother); Silas (Father); Kana (Younger brother)
-Appearance: Same as she was in Fates if Corrin were her mother, that being black armor, short hair in a warm white hue, a headband, and gray eyes. Her age is 17 years, height is 5’7”, and weight is 136 lbs (OOC, height and weight are liable to change if they are inaccurate proportions). Has a slim, but athletic build. Avel is a brown horse.

Dexterity: ***

Wisdom: ***
-Personality: Same as it was in Fates. As is the case with her unruly horse, Avel. For anyone who does not understand, she is optimistic and cheerful, though often saddened by constant mistakes. She dreams of being a great knight like her father. She also talks to herself a lot. There are differences based on other variables, however. Corrin being her mother basically put her in the spotlight, and she aspires to be as strong and kind as her mother. Kana being her brother puts her in a position where she feels she has to protect him. Surprisingly, Avel is more tame with Kana than Sophie. Another (if allowed), is that she has no idea what a Deeprealm is (as in, she was not raised in one like most Sophies were in Fates). So she would not be affected by it in any way, shape, or form.
-Weapons: As a Cavalier, she knows how to use lances and swords, although she is more adept with lances. Her starting weapons here will be a Killer Lance, Iron Sword, and Javelin.
-Abilities: Aside from higher-than-average athletics and dexterity, she knows how to ride horses, and has some tactical knowledge. She also knows a technique from her father that allows her to pierce the enemy’s physical defense. Unrelated to said technique, she can lower the opponent’s physical defense as a result of wiping out their clothing (aside from undergarments). She also can inflict other debuffs on opponents, which is said to be something her mother can do.
-Other: She is a debatably canon character in Fates. She has no involvement in the story outside of her paralogue. Also, Deeprealms are BS to a lot of people. However, it is not canon on the slightest that she is related by blood to Corrin and Kana. She is always Silas’s daughter. Just need to clarify.
She is Corrin and Silas’s firstborn. Unlike her mother and little brother, she shows no signs of being able to turn into a dragon, despite being put in similar situations that they were in when they first transformed. She is from a Conquest timeline, after the events happened. Corrin in World of Light is different from her mother.

Kana:

Spoiler

Species: Human Dragonshifter (3/4 human, 1/4 Vallite dragon)

-Relations: Corrin (Mother); Silas (Father); Sophie (Older sister)
-Appearance: Same as in Fates if Silas were his father, that being light armor like his mother’s (which is male Corrin’s armor), a turquoise handkerchief worn around the neck, spiky, light gray hair, and gray eyes. His age is 12 years, height is 5’1”, and weight is 109 lbs (Same as Sophie, OOC changes are liable). Same build as Sophie, but for standards of his gender and proportions.
-Personality: Like Sophie, his personality remains very similar. This personality being that he is cheerful and optimistic like his sister, though he also has a large imagination. He is also emotional, and hates being referred to as a kid and being alone. A mother’s boy, too. Likes to compete with his father, who he takes his phrase “Fall so that others may live”, as well as his kindness. Sophie is also some he looks up to, 3rd most after his parents. He also likes hanging out with Avel, which he’s surprised that Avel’s more chill around him than his rider. He also feels the need to prove himself to others a lot. He is also affected by not being raised in the Deeprealms, like all the other 2nd Gen. people from their specific timeline.

Strength: **(***** in dragon form)

Wisdom: **
-Weapons: Like his mother, he prefers using swords and his dragon form. He does not have access to tomes or the Shadow Yato yet, but Corrin knows he can use them. His starting equipment here will be an Killing Edge, Dragonstone, and Armorslayer.
-Abilities: He is above most children his age in terms of athletics and dexterity, but he can also turn into a dragon. He also has some tactical knowledge, more so than Sophie. His attacks in that form are magical by nature, and also increase his defenses. However, he becomes slower. He may also be able to wield magic and the legendary Shadow/Omega Yato his mother wields. Other abilities include being able to replicate any techniques from similar fighters (Fire Emblem fighters), as well as doing better offensively on any nonspecial terrain. He can also draw well, but that is useless in combat.
-Other: Same debatable canonicity as Sophie. He is always female Corrin’s son, though not always Silas’s son or Sophie’s brother. He is from a Conquest timeline, after the events happened. Corrin is also not his mother, but him and Sophie do come from the same universe.

Sonia Belmont II:

Spoiler

Species: Human

-Relations: Simon Belmont (Father); Serena Piturca Belmont (Mother; OC); Juste Belmont (Son); Richter Belmont (Great Grandson)
-Appearance: She wears a crimson coat with flowing sleeves and has hair of the same color. Underneath the coat is a leather breastplate and a white shirt underneath that. He has khaki pants on with a belt holding her subweapons. Her eyes are blue, just like her father.

-Personality: As a Belmont raised in times of peace, Sonia II has no true combat experience. She does, however, have some training with the Vampire Killer from her father. He was hesitant, but previous tales such as the one about Christopher and Soleiyu Belmont reminded him that Dracula can still return, especially in a new century. In terms of her own character, Sonia is a kind soul, and tries her best to keep a cool head. She also has an innate sense of justice, hoping that, one day, she can prove to the church a woman Belmont is equal in character and power to any other Belmont. She is also in love with a man named Cosmin, and he reciprocated (This is the man she would one day marry).
-Weapons: The Vampire Killer, a cross boomerang, holy water, and a pendant clock. This pendant clock is the stopwatch, which stops all time around her for 5 seconds.
-Abilities: Athletic and dexterous, as any fighting Belmont is. She also has access to the holy powers of the Vampire Killer, and can jump higher than most humans.
-Other: Sonia’s namesake was Trevor’s Mother. In this timeline, however, Alucard is not the father. Sonia’s mother, Serena, was a village maiden and a friend of Simon’s. She was a nun of the church, which she met Simon through after the events of Castlevania 2: Simon’s Quest. And she was named after Simon’s betrothed in Haunted Castle. Sonia would become the mother of Juste Belmont, and teach him the ways of the whip. Her future husband, Cosmin, was an albino, and Juste would inherit his hair. Other descendants of the Belmont family would only occasionally be albinos. Otherwise, Juste looks like his mother. Her crimson hair comes from Simon’s side of the family. And yes, I did name her after the noncanon Belmont of Castlevania Legends. One last note is that I will have the music “Cross Your Heart” associated with her.

And now my villain to be added, Darkrai:

Spoiler

Species: Dark-type legendary Pokémon

Role: Villain

Gender: Technically undefined, but most accept him as male.

Strength: *** (Includes both physical and Special move prowess. Mostly special)

Dexterity: *****

Appearance: Mostly a Jet-Black figure, with red around the neck area, blue eyes, and a white hair-like plume of mass. His hands resemble that of claws, and his legs are just points.

Personality: He is far from willing to be Galeem’s henchman, but he sees it as a necessity. Would rather spare Heroes and take them to Galeem than kill them outright. A rather philosophical figure as well, trying to find meaning in all of what is happening in the world. Has close bonds at home that he seeks to take back.

Backstory: Darkrai was the ruler of a place known as Wish Park: a place that is meant to bring joy and peace to its denizens. He felt back then that, by any means necessary, he had to bring peace to Pokémon in his world and to those on the outside, especially Gothita, Gothirita, and Gothitelle, whom he treated as family. So, without consent from the other world, he attempts to force Wish Park and the Poképark of the outside world together. However, a Pikachu with his three friends foiled his plans. When the space became unstable, however, he sacrificed himself to save both Parks. He was later brought back by the powers of Zekrom and Reshiram.

Years later, after the Parks and the Smash universe were linked, Darkrai became an unfortunate victim of some meddling of space on Galeem’s part. Galeem forced Darkrai to offer his powers to him in service by promising that, at minimum, Gothita, Gothorita, and Gothitelle will be brought back to him. Reluctantly, Darkrai now serves a God he does not believe in in order to do the most he can to make peace.

I can probably make a profile for Corrin tomorrow.

Air's profile

Spoiler

Name: Air

Species: Half Angel (Father is full angel, mother is human with angel connections)

Strength: **

Appearance: Air's short brown hair is styled similarly to his papa's though a lot more contained up front but messier in the back. He wears a faded blue v neck tunic with a similarly colored scarf that has a white wing pin at the end. His shorts are dark blue and he doesn't wear shoes. His eyes are teal

Personality: Air is very insecure about himself. Not only is his papa the savior of skyworld against Hades himself but he also has to deal with figuring out his own place in the world and not be in his father's shadow. His father is always proud of him though and he is a major softie and loyal companion. Just ask Cy, his bff. 

Here's Julius

Spoiler

Dexterity: **

Constitution (half an asterisk)

Total Dickbagery: ******

Personality: Julius is a cold, coniving and manipulative son of a bitch. He will stop at nothing and no one to get what he wants. Ishtar is the only one who can even get close enough to tell him to knock it off but even then it doesn't work. He hates Reinhardt with a flaming passion and will get him killed if given the chance. Gets sick easily due to Loptyr's possession. 

@DragoncatIs it ok if I add an extra character?

Hey guys, I'm currently putting stuff up on the info dump site, will get back to you when I'm done with that. So far I've only read Ridley and he looks okay.

Info Dump Site: https://sites.google.com/site/wolrpsf/

Edited by Dragoncat

Time for Corrin:

Spoiler

Species: Human Dragonshifter (Half Human, Half Vallite Dragon)

Strength: ****(***** in Dragon form)

Role: Fighter

Appearance: Slender, athletic build with average “assets”. Has red eyes and platinum blonde hair (more platinum than blonde). Most of the time, she wears silver armor with black clothes underneath, with an emblem connecting it to a blue cape. She wears black gloves with this. She is barefoot. Hair is long and flowing, but is kept out of the face with a band.

Sometimes, she uses her Nohr Noble garb, which is black and gold armor instead of silver. There is a little cleavage in the chest area, but other than that, not much changes.

Her dragon form bears resemblance to her armor, but the hands become even bigger claws. The dragon is deer-like in appearance, but is the size of a horse and has a long tail.

Personality: Corrin is a kind woman who wants the best for everyone, but is fully willing to bring justice to anyone who infringes on the freedoms of her friends and family. She is rather cheerful and naive for one who has witnessed much, but she picked the objectively best path. Around Silas, she is not shy, as the two have married by that point. As a small side note, she is bisexual.

Backstory: Corrin came from a Rvelation timeline. This was a different Corrin from the previous one, though, as the Hands preferred to bring in people whose journeys have been completed (blame Crazy Hand for bringing in Corrins who have yet to complete their journeys last time). Her children, Kana and Sophie, actually were salvaged from an Heirs of Fate timeline where Anankos won, as Corrin, Silas, and the rest never used the Deeprealms (because that was Viridi’s suggestion). She serves as Valla’s ruler, taking inspiration from her big brothers, but she has had a few snafus at this point in time. She was able to figure a few out on her own, but is still struggling a little. When Galeem came, she was trying to make a path for others to escape, but they were all caught in the crossfire. Because of her Silent bloodline, a darker entity has taken interest in her and her male counterpart. She is still unaware of the truth.

Related:

-Silas (husband)

-Kana and Sophie (children)

-Marth (Slight mentor figure)

-Robin (Roomate)

Still putting profiles up.

@Azure in a Roundabout How do you feel about Sonia taking Violet under her wing as kind of like a big sister role? Like, the latter can look up to the former because of the strong female warrior thing, who's a bit older as well, I'd assume early 20s while Violet is 16. In case you need it: https://sites.google.com/site/wolrpsf/characters/violet

@Hero_Lucina Who do you want? Berkut cannot have tons of spirits I already said no, if that was what you were thinking.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

@Azure in a Roundabout How do you feel about Sonia taking Violet under her wing as kind of like a big sister role? Like, the latter can look up to the former because of the strong female warrior thing, who's a bit older as well, I'd assume early 20s while Violet is 16. In case you need it: https://sites.google.com/site/wolrpsf/characters/violet

@Hero_Lucina Who do you want? Berkut cannot have tons of spirits I already said no, if that was what you were thinking.

Nah I was thinking of adding my Ike fankid since we lost Ana

Yeah, that can be done.

Unless anyone else wants to join this, I would not mind @Hero_Lucina making Ike’s profile and doing one more set of children and their parent.

Oh! Who's the mom?

Well my kid's mom is Genny in my headcanon since I consider there to be a second warriors esque crossover to occur that includes characters from all games, so Celica introduced him to Genny as friends and they hit it off a little too well. 

28 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Well my kid's mom is Genny in my headcanon since I consider there to be a second warriors esque crossover to occur that includes characters from all games, so Celica introduced him to Genny as friends and they hit it off a little too well. 

Ehhhh. I'm reluctant to accept this tbh...I'd rather keep the pairs ones that had interactions in canon, or canon x OC if the OC makes sense.

@Dragoncat @Hero_Lucina

Well, we have Elincia if we want to shout Ana out, and Lethe too. Those are female candidates.

We can do Soren or Ranulf if we want Ike to do that, but that is the decision of the both of you.

10 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

@Dragoncat @Hero_Lucina

Well, we have Elincia if we want to shout Ana out, and Lethe too. Those are female candidates.

We can do Soren or Ranulf if we want Ike to do that, but that is the decision of the both of you.

Well I have a profile right here: https://toyhou.se/2544967.youta that we can adapt

The bear heart thing is gross.

Mia's an option too, but I'm not thinking this guy will work to begin with honestly. 

Maybe try to make a Roy kid? Or Toon Link? Regular Link doesn't have any rugrats yet, let's just say Shulk's kids were kind of like birth control lol.

@ElectiveToast Are you still in this with Marth's daughter?

15 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

The bear heart thing is gross.

Mia's an option too, but I'm not thinking this guy will work to begin with honestly. 

Maybe try to make a Roy kid? Or Toon Link? Regular Link doesn't have any rugrats yet, let's just say Shulk's kids were kind of like birth control lol.

@ElectiveToast Are you still in this with Marth's daughter?

Well here's my folder of nextgen smash kids: https://toyhou.se/Mercenary_Ike/characters/folder:649427

@Hero_Lucina Then maybe we can use those Mario/Peach kids? That can be a start.

Btw, I think anyone who wants to rp should have this format for their roles:

-Fighter

-Children or younger relative (maximum of 2)

*Repeat thrice*

-Two villains (can be a fighter, but only one at a time in that case)

This good?

34 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

@Hero_Lucina Then maybe we can use those Mario/Peach kids? That can be a start.

Btw, I think anyone who wants to rp should have this format for their roles:

-Fighter

-Children or younger relative (maximum of 2)

*Repeat thrice*

-Two villains (can be a fighter, but only one at a time in that case)

This good?

I like that format. Honestly I'd love to flesh Cheese and Plum out more