WoL revival? (accepting new players!)

Dragoncat

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Happy late birthday! Hope the busywork subsides so we can all get this going!

I should be able to do some stuff this week

5 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Mind if I make a chat thread for this group? You know, in the chat sub forum?

Go ahead.

Also, I'm thinking we should be able to start even if I haven't put all the profiles up. I can come up with an opener in a few days.

Edited by Dragoncat

Okay here's the Link kid.

Name: Corona

Species: Basic Humanoid/Hylian

(stats to be added later)

Appearance: About average height and weight for a female teen humanoid. Dark blond, chin length hair and blue eyes. Wearing a red hylian tunic, trousers, and boots. Carries a metal shield, short sword, and a bag of bombs.

Personality: She's brave and noble like both parents, but she's also slightly unsure of herself. She's got big shoes to fill and people are always gushing about "The daughter of the Hero and the Princess! She's destined for greatness!" which she is frankly sick of. Highly interested in ancient sheikah tech. Wants to find one of the other lost sheikah slates. She carries regular bombs to make up for not having her father's remote bombs.

Backstory: Her parents have told her she was a "pleasant surprise", as in she came earlier than expected. Zelda, having seeing that the royalty and nobility was gone except for her, decided to denounce her royal status to travel Hyrule with Link. Castle Town is in ruins anyway, and people are thriving without it. A single night of passion brought Corona into the world and word traveled quickly...much to Link and Zelda's chagrin.

Corona entered the Hub via a portal made using sheikah technology. It took all the best researchers months to figure it out, but Zelda was adamant that the nightmare she had meant her husband was in grave danger. They were accosted by one of Galeem's hands once they arrived. Zelda was made into a spirit, and Corona managed to finish off the hand before it did the same to her. She now aims to find her father and join up with him.

3 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Ok, I still kind of want everyone to have at least one fighter, one trainee, and one villain to roleplay. Anyone know how @ElectiveToast is doing?

He may be unactive...

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2019 at 6:32 PM, ElectiveToast said:

Yeah, sorry. I don’t get around here much because of life. 

Mind if I just do Arvis’ stats for now? 

Might as well, at this point. Unless you have other ideas.

Another thing I want to say is that maybe we can have “random” encounters with the DLC characters. For example, Piranha Plant would be an encounter in the Light Realm near Bowser’s Castle, while Joker would be in the Dark Realm in the desolated city section prior to the Zelda area.

44 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Another thing I want to say is that maybe we can have “random” encounters with the DLC characters. For example, Piranha Plant would be an encounter in the Light Realm near Bowser’s Castle, while Joker would be in the Dark Realm in the desolated city section prior to the Zelda area.

So the DLC characters came in after the attack and are just surviving? I know my third spirit Dunban is in the Zelda area in the Dark Realm so maybe Joker frees him and then gives him off to his niece and nephew when they show up.

Sorry for the lack of activity. I'm concentrating on the writing contest atm.

12 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

So the DLC characters came in after the attack and are just surviving? I know my third spirit Dunban is in the Zelda area in the Dark Realm so maybe Joker frees him and then gives him off to his niece and nephew when they show up.

Sorry for the lack of activity. I'm concentrating on the writing contest atm.

They would be under Galeem’s/Dharkon’s control.

I have a little thing related to everything here though:

In this timeline, Galeem has the idea of trying to smite Kirby with “high disciples” (the villains we are using).

The creators of Galeem, the Celestials, knew at this point that Galeem has been corrupted from being in the naturally sinful mortal plane, decided to support Kirby in this disadvantaged situation by sending in those of the generation (the trainees) after the current roster’s. This would split Galeem’s forces and make events come faster in order to keep Galeem from winning this early.

Of course, Galeem has spirits of fighters from new worlds that the world had never seen. They have been invited early.

@ElectiveToast You will still need to make the rest of the bio. The format is:

Name

Species (Should be on one of these pages of this thread)

Appearance

Personality

Backstory

Relationships

You can look in the Info Dump site for more deets.

30 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Bump. Sorry, I just do not want this to die again. I know some of you are busy right now, but we should be good in terms of time right now, right?

I actually have an idea for an opening post...when it's up we can go from there.