How to do Lyn mode for HHM?

Hanes

4 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Bartre is even worse off, because he can get doubled in his joining chapter. Dorcas is slow but he will not get doubled by anything that doesn't put him at a disadvantage. But those Cog of Destiny valkyries you mention aren't like a problem for and only for Dorcas. Everyone struggles with them so what is your point even?

That first part is true, I'll grant. And my point is that I don't see him as a good long-term investment because his stats everywhere but HP and Strength are not very good.

Edited by Shadow Mir

1 hour ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Bartre is even worse off, because he can get doubled in his joining chapter. Dorcas is slow but he will not get doubled by anything that doesn't put him at a disadvantage. But those Cog of Destiny valkyries you mention aren't like a problem for and only for Dorcas. Everyone struggles with them so what is your point even?

Dorcas's issue isn't enemies doubling him, which for a chunk of the earlygame, they don't, but Dorcas will never double anyone or anything reliably. This is FE7, where if you can't ORKO foes in the mid-game, you're generally a bad unit. Dorcas's inability to double consistently keeps him away from this goal. He might do decent damage with one hit, but it's only one hit. Even at 20/20, he only averages 13 speed. At 20/10, he only averages 11 speed. You know who has 11 speed at base? Freaking Nino. Speed-wise, a trained Dorcas is on par with base Nino. That's pathetic. Making this worse is that he promotes to a Warrior. FE6 this isn't, and Warriors suck. I would say, on paper, that Bows compliment Dorcas well. Bows are highly-accurate but low in mt which covers and is covered by Dorcas's strengths and weaknesses, the issue is that bows suck in FE7. 2x effectiveness destroys their usefulness, and makes the Warrior's combo pointless, since you could just use a hand-axe for better results. And with bows locked 2 range (with few exceptions), Dorcas's paper thin durability will get him torn to shreds while he just stands there. I'd say he has a bit of potential early-game, but he drops hard by the end of the Dread Isles. 

On 3/18/2019 at 1:49 PM, DarthR0xas said:

You know who has 11 speed at base? Freaking Nino.

As does Hawkeye. Whose bases beyond 2 Str tie or beat Dorcas's stats at 20/4. A 2 HP, 4~5 Skl and 4~6 Str lead at 20/20, but otherwise Hawkeye has better stats.