March/April 2019 Special Heroes Arrive! Regal Rabbits!

Anacybele

Well I will do a few colorless pulls since I would love to have Bruno so I could have full color coverage full male cav team.  I am just glad that I can skip this banner for the most part, since I am still trying to break my pity rate on FE 6 banner and I never have liked the bunnies that much.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Have to laugh that Palla has Swift Sparrow

Deadass, every unit getting Swift Sparrow

They need to make Swift Sparrow a 4* skill already.  Maybe then they can be a bit more varied with what they give new units, since it seems every banner has at least one unit with it.

4 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

It’s a solid skill, but it’s not as great as it was before, having to compete for the A slot with Breath, Brazen, LoD, Distant Counter, Fury and etc.

Not a bad Skill at all but EVERY Banner besides the Beasts ones in the last like 2-3 months has given us a unit with Swift Sparrow, it's literally got to be on the most units if it wasn't before~

Can we get some Life and Death for once?

@Rezzy, my thoughts exactly~ They're throwing it on this many units every Banner, they might as well drop it to 4* already~

Edited by Landmaster

So, uh... Did not expect the Embla siblings to get seasonals. Or Loki. Palla joining her sister in the having-a-seasonal club is welcome, and Marisa is surprising but I'm alright with her getting one.

Loki's gonna be a free Colorless Flying Bow, which is nice. Would probably appreciate her a bit more if I didn't have Summer Takumi, but she'll probably be alright.

On the banner characters, Bruno's the only one I find noteworthy since he brings another Push skill. Kinda thought they'd forgotten about those. I'll be pulling Blue for my free pull though, since I'm looking for either another Shanna for Desperation fodder, a Mae because I only need one more to +10 her in the future, or the flying Marisa because hey, she's alright.

Still, glad I have an easy skip banner, I need to use those orbs to break my pityrate on the Binding Blade banner and then maybe save them for CYL3 or whatever interests me. Hopefully I see Blue and get either Marisa or the last Mae merge I'll need down the line, but if not, meh.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Oh no, I wasn’t prepared for Marisa! Aaaaaaand of course she has the most underwhelming kit lmao. Here’s hoping her stats are at least decent! Now all I need is a Cherche’s alt!

I’m very surprised that we’re getting Loki as our free unit, especially as only our third flying archer!

Edited by kirauza343

I didn't anticipate this banner would use 2018's as a strict formula. Especially since 2018 wasn't using a formula derided from 2017. 

Hope I nab Bruno. His weapon looks good for PvE content and healers are probably the only class of units in which I use everybody I've got.

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

This is my opinion: Marisa's voice actress... it's so bad! It looks like she just read the text, without acting.

That's kind of the point with Marisa, though.

11 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Don’t count Loki out yet. Unless you got Bow Hinoka or Summer Takumi, she will be your only flying bow.

I have Kinshi Hinoka. But even if I didn't I still don't like Loki enough to use her at all.

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

This is my opinion: Marisa's voice actress... it's so bad! It looks like she just read the text, without acting.

I think that's meant to be the way Marisa acts.  She's an introverted girl who doesn't express all the much emotion.

Well I'm glad it ended up not being Micaiah or Eirika on the banner, since they just got seasonal alts last year and/or won CYL this year. But regardless, I'm not too excited for this banner. Nothing is really catching my eye here. Veronica, Bruno, and Loki are all kinda meh for me, and Marisa isn't one of my favorite SS characters. I'm happy Palla gets to join Catria in the Spring Seasonal group, though, so I might pull for her once or twice. I hope Est gets a spring seasonal next year!

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That’s pretty much how Marisa is meant to sound. It’s said time and time again in SS how Marisa is a socially awkward person.

Yeah, Marisa seems like she's meant to be kinda emotionless and stuff.

Am I the only one legit excited here? :( So many people deciding to skip and here I am gushing over Palla. Are there any other Palla fans here? I also thought a lot of people liked Veronica since she kinda got a Brave alt and all. I also remember some people wishing for Bruno to be playable, though I admit this is probably not what said people had in mind. :P

I'm not TOO surprised some people will skip, but I didn't really expect as many as I'm seeing here. Kind of a bummer. D: But oh well.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Palla is my favorite of the Whitewing sisters. Palla > Est > Catria for me. I am happy she's on this banner, but she's really the only thing here for me to be excited about.

Wow, a rare occurrence where we like the same character. And I understand, she's the only thing I'm excited about too. :P

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Am I the only one legit excited here? :( So many people deciding to skip and here I am gushing over Palla. Are there any other Palla fans here? I also thought a lot of people liked Veronica since she kinda got a Brave alt and all. I also remember some people wishing for Bruno to be playable, though I admit this is probably not what said people had in mind. :P

I'm not TOO surprised some people will skip, but I didn't really expect as many as I'm seeing here. Kind of a bummer. D: But oh well.

Palla's my favorite Whitewing, but her art here is highly disappointing~ I want her Dagger, though, so I'll pull Red for my freebie~

That's why I don't like Marisa... I don't like emotionless  characters like her.

Anyway, about Palla's weapon... it's best used by colored dagger users, right? I mean, for a colorless dagger user, it will be just a armored effective weapon + debuff,  but for a colored dagger user it will be a armored effective weapon + null follow-up + debuff.

3 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Palla's my favorite Whitewing, but her art here is highly disappointing~ I want her Dagger, though, so I'll pull Red for my freebie~

Huh, I really like the art...

Freaking sweet, I've wanted a Palla alt for a long time. She looks pretty good too, B skill is worthless since I don't do Aether raids, but still I like her. Plus this means there's going to be an uptick in fanart for her. Marisa is like a seasonal demote? I dunno, she just seems kinda underwhelming with her skill-set. Bruno joins the very short list of characters who have a seasonal version but not a regular, and Veronica is just kinda meh. Loki being the TT is whatever, I still can't muster up any will to care about her.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's why I don't like Marisa... I don't like emotionless  characters like her.

Anyway, about Palla's weapon... it's best used by colored dagger users, right? I mean, for a colorless dagger user, it will be just a armored effective weapon + debuff,  but for a colored dagger user it will be a armored effective weapon + null follow-up + debuff.

Yeah, definitely better for colored daggers...unless you’re really hurting that badly for an armor-effective dagger that can use Vantage or Desperation.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I think that's meant to be the way Marisa acts.  She's an introverted girl who doesn't express all the much emotion.

Indeed, never had a problem with her voice because she’s a laser-focused swordmaster

HOLY SHIT, I THOUGHT THE LACK OF FATES AND THE EMBLAM SIBLINGS WOULD BE THE MOST SURPRISING THING, BUT FLYING ARCHER LOKI?