Your Favorite Unit in your Barracks

Mercakete

You know, am I the only one that thinks modern Celica looks like Daphne from the Scooby Doo gang? :P I really think that if you had them swap outfits, you wouldn't see a big difference. lol

9 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Reinhardt should be my favorite unit since he's always helpful but I like BH!Roy more because of Galeforce. Too bad Reinhardt doesn't want to show up in my summons.  

We all have our own tastes :) 

I have enough Reinhardts to +10 him, which I fully intend to do... but since he's maxed HM, I'm focussing on other merge project first ^.^ 

Hope you get all the Reinhardts (and Roys, if you want more of him) in your summons :D 

5 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

We all have our own tastes :) 

I have enough Reinhardts to +10 him, which I fully intend to do... but since he's maxed HM, I'm focussing on other merge project first ^.^ 

Hope you get all the Reinhardts (and Roys, if you want more of him) in your summons :D

Fair enough. My Reinhardt is also at max HM but all of my other merge projects are playing the same game of hide and seek so now I'm just waiting for units I want to be on a 3 unit banner. Good luck to the both of us :lol:

Edited by Flying Shogi

I've been getting a lot of enjoyment out of two units in particular right now:

Legendary Robin:

Spoiler

hfR00yf.png

Most of my 2018 orbs went towards this monster, and I don't regret it a bit.  I loved the concept of playable Grima, and a colorless, flying, behemoth tank fits my playstyle perfectly.  I really don't know how I'd be getting through Aether Raids if not for her.

Julius

Spoiler

y1ez3Nj.png

While not nearly as versatile a unit as Legendary Robin, Julius is such a joy to use.  His voice, delivery, art, and tome animation are such high quality, and I find myself throwing him on teams just for the sake of it in spite of his capped HM.  Last week's Dark blessing was a welcome addition to his aesthetic. 

I love using my Brave Lyn, Valentine Lyn, and Legendary Lyn, and not just because of Lyn bias. They all do their jobs extraordinarily well. I've given them all merges, skills, supports, and more.

Aside from that, some other units I've really liked have been Lewyn, Rebecca, and flier Nino.

I'd say flying beasts are my absolute favorite since their release and love how beasts have been handled in general, really a lot of thought to their design.  

Most invested unit skill wise: My +atk Zelgius who was given Bold Fighter 3 and Warding breath.  Special shout out for Myrrh who was given my only spare/extra Hector to get DC.

Most merged unit: Aversa at +5.  Naesala and her are my main grail projects for now.

In the dark ages, when the game was young, when I had very little in way of units.  Unlike now there weren't a bunch of free powerhouses given, you got nothing....just use your orbs and hope to summon someone good.  Well Genealogy first appearance was along with Sacred stones, a very early banner in fact the first banner besides the introductory ones I believe.  Called Family bonds.  I got Eirika on a free summon and I liked using her early with Nino.  However what would be my MVP for much of that first year, the hardest period where my resources were most limited, would be the +res Julia I summoned.  That scourge/plague that people panicked over, Reinhardt, he was a calm breeze.  Julia destroyed him without a scratch, oh quickened pulse seal and SI death blow builds? Lol, please a tiny charge of static electricity at most.  In addition with green tome breaker in B slot, she would destroy other green mages of which Nino was especially common at the time.  Oh and dragons didn't have adaptive damage til much later (and that was taken away with her great refine) so she is great against them of which Nowi, Fae, and Adult Tiki/Young Tiki were common early.  I will never forget her contributions in a time where options were at their most limited.  She still stands well today despite her age.

2018.  Myrrh.  I was lucky to pull a +def one on her initial banner, and loved using her in my dragon teams.  She could go on flier teams, on dragon teams, on mixed teams, she was used so much and though mostly enemy phase is so versatile in terms of team building. Once she got DC in June when I pulled my 2nd OG Hector, she was easily my most used unit for several months.  Her great flame is one of the most amazing enemy phase weapons in the game when paired with QR3

Lewyn has helped on a lot of GHB and legendary hero battles.  Him with Blazing Wind, and 3 dancers.  

17 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Fair enough. My Reinhardt is also at max HM but all of my other merge projects are playing the same game of hide and seek so now I'm just waiting for units I want to be on a 3 unit banner. Good luck to the both of us :lol:

Same here xD Ares, Shigure and Reyson are currently hiding from me. I have a few more Shigures to add on when I have enough feathers, but that won't +10 him. Reinhardt is the only one that I have enough to +10 xD But I will carry on with him if I reach enough feathers. 

Get the job done? Gotta be Idunn. She's been tanking every Abyssal like its nothing, with only B. veronica/Eir and 2 dancers to back her up. Not much thought is involved in most of them, just send her forward, veronica heals when needed, dance veronica to the back, rinse and repeat. 

Oh, and her art is fantastic too. 

The main team I use for a lot of in-game content is: Legendary Ike, Performing Arts Azura, Reinhardt, and Brave Veronica. Let's just say if I had multiple copies of Green Duel Infantry, PA Azura will be on every single arena team I have. She is easily my most used unit, I honestly do not know how people get through content without an effect like her weapon's. 

I also have unbelievable favouritism towards Julia. Has been always helpful for me since the beginning. When Reinhardt was in his prime, Julia was why I never struggled against him.

There's a lot of units I love. I really love my collection of Takumis for example. I'm glad my absolute fave comes in so many different flavours. But I think my personal crown jewel has to be this sweety:

tumblr_poryns9Waz1ta965c_540.png

She's wielding Gravity by the way. Her damage output gets incredibly high with the right set-up and she disables enemies like a pro. I am so happy I was able to make one of my faves this effective.~

This is there I would say RInkah, if she was in FEH already...

Nah, I have 2 who get their job done these are Athena and Deirdre. I feel like I can make any AR battle with them in a team if I put some brain into it. Deirdre seems to check soo many units in AR. The only thing I need to switch about her is Fury into something else more enduring. She does not fear buffs and damn, even her does not look that bad with all the buffs. Truly a good mixed phase unit. 

Honestly I think I will just be biased in this thread. I imagine I could make another unit work if I put a bit work into it. But alas, good fodder is scarce. And I already saved up some fodders and no matter her stats. I will give her a build with which I can mention her here.

Edited by Stroud