Tir's art

Tirinity

Oooook, here goes, I'll just post a few pics that aren't too old in my first post :)

http://tirinity.deviantart.com/art/finish-...r-not-100249925

Phoenix Wright- A rough sketch in SAI of Trucy, mr. Hat and Phoenix~

http://tirinity.deviantart.com/art/My-very...cture-100260387

Phoenix Wright- ....Godot....>_> <_< >_>

http://tirinity.deviantart.com/art/oh-the-doodling-100349189

Phoenix Wright- This is doodle crap, but the singing guitar playing (drunk?) Gumshoe makes me like it.

http://tirinity.deviantart.com/art/Trucy-older-101191578

Phoenix Wright- Older Trucy? I was trying out some new ways of coloring/abusing line-art in a doodle spree.

http://tirinity.deviantart.com/art/maya-pe...rkers-101295049

Phoenix Wright- Maya, Phoenix and a too athletic for my mental health Pearl. Done with neopiko markers but you'll soon see why you should NOT use these.

http://tirinity.deviantart.com/art/FE-supp...tthew-101757654

Fire Emblem 7- Hector and Matthew, support C. This is why you should leave those Neopiko markers where they are, this was my second picture with them and they DRIED up. Yes.

http://tirinity.deviantart.com/art/Hallowe...-mind-101842528

Fire Emblem 7- It's KAREL~~ and it won't be what you're expecting....or maybe it will, if you actually look at the title in the link.

Fufu~

http://tirinity.deviantart.com/art/FE-Now-...Karla-102566291

Fire Emblem 7- Karel and Karla, not so common scene~ Sketched this for Popo's awesome contest <3

'Now listen here Karla...it's not WISE to dress a killer up in cute, fluffy garments...'

'...: D'

'....'

Oh how I love humiliating that man.

http://tirinity.deviantart.com/art/Wacom-I...-thee-103404147

Original - This one's anatomically (sp?) WAAY off, but it served as practice for my new (and first) wacom tablet, so I'm ok with it.

And that's it for now, hope you survived that wall of text ^^;

Meh.

What are you talking about, these are amazing.

I have to say, this is the most art I've seen of Karel (Well to be honest, the only art I've really seen of him.)

This one here is my favorite of all that you have shown so far, perhaps it's because of the winterish scenery and Karel's facial expression, it's rather priceless.

Edited by Will

Awesome! It's Tir! :lol:

As I mentioned on dA, the tablet piece is great! But that's got me wondering... What were you using before? Just a different brand? Or... magic? :o

Meh.

"Meh" as in... mehgnificent! XD

Meh.

:D Have anything to say? Then say it.

It's good to see ya here Tir. :D As always I'm looking forward to more of your artwork.

Aawwww...Thanks Saaji! <3 I'll keep an eye out for yours and everyone's topic here as well ~!

What are you talking about, these are amazing.

I have to say, this is the most art I've seen of Karel (Well to be honest, the only art I've really seen of him.)

This one here is my favorite of all that you have shown so far, perhaps it's because of the winterish scenery and Karel's facial expression, it's rather priceless.

It's my latest artwork of Karel :) I'm happy you like it (and I love drawing Karel, so there will be more hehe~). Karel's expression usually never gets further than A) emotionless B) about to kill someone/something. I like making him wear different expressions from those XD.

Awesome! It's Tir! :lol:

As I mentioned on dA, the tablet piece is great! But that's got me wondering... What were you using before? Just a different brand? Or... magic? :o

"Meh" as in... mehgnificent! XD

Whee it's Popo~! :D hahaaha mehgnificent~ XD

About the tablet...before I had this wacom I was using a (huge A4 sized) tablet whose pen died every five minutes (you can't draw straight lines with it) it also didn't have pressure sensitivity and the pen worked on batteries, I totally hated it. >_> and then it died and I used my mouse for a while...

So noooow...I'm in heaven.

Edited by Tirinity

Ah, I see. :3 I hate those battery-based pens. They're simply not reliable at all. XP My high school used those and I just wanted to tell the administration to quit being cheap and buy us real tablets. (In our case, we definitely had the money, so they shouldn't have been cutting corners.) I caved and just started lugging my own to class. XD

I wish my school had tablets, but the best we can get is outdated 2003 Windows XP with Photoshop which has loading problems every single day, but I suppose that's manageable. Maybe I'm getting a bit too off topic. :c

Popo -

XD YES, I would so do that too if my school forced me to work with that crap (it's so frustrating when I'm drawing my doujin and it dies every 5 minutes).

Will -

My school doesn't have tablets either, then again....maybe I shouldn't compare university with artschool XD. The most I see have A6 wacom tablets :)

Kiryn -

I'll see :P I tend to make fun of characters a lot anyway, so it's bound to happen sometime again.

Roylover -

Of course, repeating yourself isn't fun ^^;

XDD hahaha you're so silly X'D and yeees Karel IS a nice art-victim~

Edited by Tirinity

Tir. ;__; My husband... you must stop harassing him. XD

HAHAGHA*coughchokediehappydeath*

;3 But Popoooo, if I do that that means I can't draw him anymore! And think of the profit; you'll be the wife with blackmail :D

HAHAGHA*coughchokediehappydeath*

;3 But Popoooo, if I do that that means I can't draw him anymore! And think of the profit; you'll be the wife with blackmail :D

Hmm. This is true. :mellow: Okay, you may continue. XD Heck, I'll even share. You can take FE7 Karel, and I'll take the FE6 version. XD

Hmm. This is true. :mellow: Okay, you may continue. XD Heck, I'll even share. You can take FE7 Karel, and I'll take the FE6 version. XD

Hurray for negotiations! XD hell yeah! *puts a pink ribbon on FE7 Karel's head* he has now officially been marked.

And so I shall continue.

Edited by Tirinity

• 2 weeks later...

yoko3.png

*Tir poses, Tir uses Ctrl+C and strikes another move with hit combination Ctrl+V!!!*

in normal words, my DA comment:

Yoko being thrown of the sled (left upper corner XDDD yes that's a sled) together with other pressies ;3 I wonder whose pressent she is~ lalala~

Oh, and she killed a lot of third rank mecha's because falling through the air and waiting for one's death is so very boring.

/DA comment

It's the first pic on my list of pressents! 18 or so more to go now |D

AWESOME! I love this picture Tir. There's nothing wrong with it that I can see, it has a rather loose feel to it which is something that I'm usually not the biggest fan of but it fits the mood of the picture very much. So two thumbs up :D

@ Saaji: Haha! I'm glad to hear that! <3 This pic took so long ^^;

@Wander: ...XD....they....do? I modeled the hand after mine...XD lol maybe I made them too bendy or something. ^^ Thank you though!

I modeled the hand after mine...XD lol maybe I made them too bendy or something. ^^ Thank you though!

I think it's mostly the ring and pinky fingers. If you look, the nails seem to be drawn at awkward angles. If you added highlights to these fingers and edited the nails' outlines a bit, they should look fine.

Anyways, great picture! I like the loose style you use because it gives your drawings so much energy.^^

I don't know if you'll go back to this picture, but there are some things I noticed:

-the abdominal area--Although it's about the right number of heads long, it might look better with some foreshortening near the bottom. Otherwise, she's be sitting with her back completely straight, which kind of detracts from the loose feel of the picture and her pose. Of course, if you purposely imagined it that way, ignore this comment.

-The "loop" in her ponytail looks a little strange. I think it's because we know she's falling from looking at her bangs, but her ponytail seems to defy logic. I don't know if it'll look better or worse if you changed it, though. :unsure:

-The upper part of her left arm is slightly thinner than the rest, and the black thing (don't know what it's called) she's wearing makes it more noticeable.

Sorry if some of these comments aren't very clear.

All in all, good job!

I didn't know there were tablet pens using batteries :blink: I feel fortunate our school doesn't use them :D You're so skilled with a tablet! ;_; All the dynamism in your colors and poses, I luv em ^_^

Dunno why, but the Godot picture's my favorite, it's probably the contrast effect that makes it so amazing ^_^

That reminds me... I FORGOT TO WATCH YOU! >_<

• 3 weeks later...

Blackavar: Thanks a lot ! XD Those tips really help yeah ^^ I'll try to look out next time!

Elchikaah Haly: There are XD and they are aaaawful, they basically eat batteries and will kill you with annoyance.

:3 thank you for the compliments! XD Who are you on DA?

Now in general.............XD; I have been........so busy it ain't even funny anymore, but that ended the second I got VACATION <3 HOHOHO.

So now it's time to do all the gifts @.@...

I started with the FE secret santa pic:

FEsecretsanta2.png

\@_@/ it's finally done...

pink clouds \o/ pink clouds!

Edited by Tirinity

I quite like this pic. The the warm colors and soft feel to the image fit the tender emotion thats being displayed. Though the only thing that gets to me is... Joshua's hand on her[ah i dont remember her X_X] shoulder is a tad large besides thats theres nothing else that jumps out at me.

So all in all another awesome picture Tir. ;)

She's Natasha! :D And I'm glad you like it XD I was going for the soft feel yeah.

You know, that hand had been bugging me the entire time, I think I resized it about 6 times or so until I gave up -_-; thanks though, it seems it was too big after all~