Tir's art

Tirinity

^^ you bet, they deserve it!

Another pic, this was for Popo XD! ( All these pics are also on my DA though XD; )

luciusandkarelcopy.png

I actually totally cracked up while doing it because I used pink in EVERYTHING, that includes Karel's clothes ghehehee~ XD

• 2 weeks later...
^^ you bet, they deserve it!

Another pic, this was for Popo XD! ( All these pics are also on my DA though XD; )

luciusandkarelcopy.png

I actually totally cracked up while doing it because I used pink in EVERYTHING, that includes Karel's clothes ghehehee~ XD

I commented on this over at dA, but for the purpose of moving your topic back to the top of the page--where it should be--I have to say... THIS IS SO AWESOME! :lol: I really love the colors and the expressions and just everything about it. It's so much more than I expected! :P Job well done, m'dear!

I want to say that I love your coloring, especially after looking at all of the different colors in Natasha's dress. The expressions of the two are really well done as well.

For your Karel pic, Lucius's hands seem to be a little unevenly sized, while Karla's looking-over-the-shoulder pose feels a little awkward--it might be that seam at her sleeve. Still, it looks wonderful! I like how you drew the strands in their hair. (And pink really is a great color to use when coloring! :))

WAH. O_O; thanks so much you two!

Blackavar:YES, someone NOTICED~ I slaved over that dress! I was trying to see how many colors I could fit in while still making it look white-ish, the answer was 8 or so XD. Coloring's super fun!

Ah yeah, Lucius's right hand is bigger than the left one , oopsie, thanks for telling~ And yeah, the seam at her sleave is not where her shoulder starts or anything XD it's just the fabric being fabricy. Though it could have been a bit more to the other side yeah, it's a little extreme now ^^;

I adore pink...and blue :wub:

----

I did some sketches for my Visual Novel characters~ :D

Oh and, I got this question too many times before so here; I'm not going to use Ren'Py, I'm going to use an engine created by my friend's brother. We're going to sell it at conventions and what not. and maybe on our website when it's fiiinally done

Since I don't have much time because of exams and what not, all I did was their faces and hair (it's pretty tough designing nice hair for a dude....). Oh the nakedness~

ZANE.png

Zane~ the weird "YESH \Ò,Ó/" 's on the side was because....I finally, FINALLY, thought of a hairdo for him XD; ahaha...

ignore the ear please, I couldn't be bothered with it XP

kiyo.png

Kiyo~ BIG HEADS GO.

Ko.png

Ko~ BIG HEADS MK2. (twin of Kiyo)

Now I still have 7 of them left to design; Nia, Tarek, Hannah, Elsy, Celina, Nina, Aaron....ahahaha~

Wow that Kent peace is pretty cool, makes him appear to be more down to earth then he usually is. I think this could become an awesome piece if you decided to go all out on it but thats just me.

Wow that Kent peace is pretty cool, makes him appear to be more down to earth then he usually is. I think this could become an awesome piece if you decided to go all out on it but thats just me.

....But all out means 10+ hours of work ;_; (seriously XD).

I might when I get the time, but I have too much deadlines for stuff that pays at the moment and of course finals....But I'll TRY! :D

It was just done in a doodle mood, along with 11 others, at 3 AM or so though.

On a side note, I'm doing a (daily updated) online manga atm: Melody Melody

it's not serious at all and supposed to be an extra something for my circle, so the fans won't get bored :P

And now sleep.

I beat Trials and Tribulations today so I took a look at your Godot picture and I don't care if you did it for lulz or w/e, it's awesome!

It'd be cool if you showed a bit of his face too, though, like in the game. But still, it's pretty great.

Edited by Nightmare

XD..............But Nightmare....it's like....a black background and a few lines of red.......

Oh well I guess it's the effect that counts~

Aaaand I forgot to add this last time:

handinhandfinishsmall.png

A Dutch anime magazine hired me as one of their artists so this is for a poster in their February issue.

Theme was "valentine".

ALSO, ALSO...!! NOOOoooo more learning for finals~ \o/ Tomorrow's my last one, whoo!

On your "valentine" piece, I love how you have their hands in the foreground. The hair on both of them is also gorgeous. And, of course, I love the coloring. :3

Some things I'd like to point out are:

-I think men generally have slightly larger heads than women, though it's not too much of a problem here.

-The lower half of the background is really small compared to the top. This would be possible if the couple was on a much higher elevation than the trees in the background, but the ground doesn't seem to suggest so.

-You might want to try adding a bit more contrast between the foreground and background in future pieces. This also goes for any b&w pieces you may do, like your manga.

:3 thank you!!!

Blackavar:

-Last time I tried that the hands were too big, but I'll try it again next time!

-Yup, true! I was kind of thinking of doing a sort of 'frame' with the lanterns, but I failed at it ^^;

-Oh, this tip's really nice (as I'm doing my next doujin now) you mean the lines should be thinner right? (in manga) Should I make the colors less bright in backgrounds of colored pictures?

Also, please, does anyone know who was named Ishtar on here? @_@ I think she changed her name and since I haven't been here too much I have no idea what her new name is.

• 4 months later...

8D I am not going to repost everything that was lost!

You have my dA for that.

Anyway, I'm doing a Marisa cosplay (since there's going to be a small FE cosplay group at the next con...and considering this is Dutchyland, that is....wow.) and right now I'm working on the props, thought I'd share?

SDC10553.jpg

I got the basic shape of the Killing Edge down, even though I screwed up on the angle of the handheld (noticed it too late) I'll paper maché it and paint it or something now. Everything is made out of carton, except the handheld (since I can't use wood for the con, too risky or whatever).

SDC10555.jpg

The armstraps she has (or whatever you call them), I cut up a belt for the leather and then painted over that, made holes with my scissors in the sides and took a sort of leather ...string(?) through that to keep it together. It works pretty well.

now onto the dress~

Edited by Tirinity

Wow very spiffy, I've never cosplayed but know some who do... The sword is nice. The armstraps whatever they're call are really cool.

Are ya gonna go all out and dye your hair to match Marisa's? Or go for a wig? I hope ya post up images of the outfit once its all done. :D

Haha, believe me, coloring your hair when its original color is black is not a good thing. I have a wig *styled it already and stuff* the color is a bit off since it's more purple than pinkish purple, but the quality is good so it doesn't look like you visited the circus and robbed a poor clown or something.

I miiiight post pics yah, at least of the outfit. It's just really annoying that Marisa has her back turned towards the viewer in the official art, so I'll need to improvise a bit. For now I'm going for a short Chinese like dress.

Haha, believe me, coloring your hair when its original color is black is not a good thing. I have a wig *styled it already and stuff* the color is a bit off since it's more purple than pinkish purple, but the quality is good so it doesn't look like you visited the circus and robbed a poor clown or something.

I miiiight post pics yah, at least of the outfit. It's just really annoying that Marisa has her back turned towards the viewer in the official art, so I'll need to improvise a bit. For now I'm going for a short Chinese like dress.

I am waiting for your cosplay pic. You know? You'll need a killer legs to be a good Marisa.

I am waiting for your cosplay pic. You know? You'll need a killer legs to be a good Marisa.

The outfit isn't done yet, I'm still working on it ( I missed the fabric guy and he only shows up once a week uuurgh...)

And about the legs thing... :D Well that's too bad *is around 160 cm*

I'm not fat though, and I'll be wearing shorter boots than she does (plus they have a kinda long heel)... I'll try my best at least, ok? ^^;

On another note: I'm done with university for the next coming weeks and I've been abusing that fact~

A gift for someone on dA (i know the pink fairy's light shouldn't be on the bridge, too lazy to fix):

farewell2.png

I was going for Nino, really *shot*

decorations for my journal, haha:

footercopy.png

^ Footer :D

my journal's header

The FE100 themes challenge... just in my way:

1. Lord

2. Departure Preparations

It'll be an ongoing story, things will happen according to the theme that's being used. It's pretty amusing to draw <3 I'll do more soon.

Edited by Tirinity

• 2 months later...

OfficialArtLlyr-smaller.png

bigger/ on dA: http://tirinity.deviantart.com/art/Llyr-of-Ariwyn-137777619

It's the main character/King from one of my projects I'm working on ( A Visual Novel where you need to rule a country and succeed... or fail :D).

The first time I finished the line-art my comp died, so I did it again and improved it here and there. I've had enough of working on this now though >_>;

Oh my...this prince's clothes is really detail and beautifull(especially the roses on his dress and his mantle). But, his sword seems to be a little unbalance.

Someone else told me this as well, but I'm not quite getting what you mean...

Do you mean the perspective I drew it in is wrong?

edit: oh wait, perhaps the fact that it's not following a straight line compared to the handheld? O.o I think that's it, I'll try to fix it later.

Edited by Tirinity