Epilogue Glitch

KevinskyHaaz

Hello! So I recently downloaded Tear Ring Saga out of curiosity and because I wanted to fill my time before Three Houses. I absolutely LOVE it to no end. I mean seriously the story and character development are both off the charts. I really want to thank Aethin for all the work he put into translating such an awesome game. 

However, I sadly found a glitch that is currently really causing an issue. Once the final boss is defeated (with that freaking amazing scene, you know what I am talking about), it howls out one of those typical boss dying messages. My game does not allow me to press any  buttons and go past this message. It just sort of sits there, frozen. The game is still running, the map sprites still sway, but I cannot press anything to make the story finish. It's very upsetting since I really want to see how my playthrough turns out with all the characters and their futures. It sucks to have my story cut off right at the end. If anyone could give some advice or lead me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!