Does parity neutralize penalties from 3 range archers or ledges?

40 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

If you tried it and it doesn't work, why are you asking everybody else if it works when you know full well that it doesn't?

I tried it a long time ago and it could be because of the range, not the ledge or both. 

1 minute ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Common sense would dictate that if it didn't work then, it still won't work now, so why ask people if it works now?

I meant if the problem was ledge elevation doesn't work or three range archers can't neutralize their penalties or both. 

This sounds like it'd take quite a while to test, unless you happen to bring over the Parity from 1-E to the Mercs via Ilyana. The first chance you get to test it is 3-4 (though I'm not sure if you're talking about attacking from above or below - most of the ledges in this chapter are blocked by enemy units). 3-5 also has ledges. Of course, there's one caveat - Ike's team has authority boosts you'd be dispelling in the process of testing this.

Edited by Shadow Mir

5 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

This sounds like it'd take quite a while to test, unless you happen to bring over the Parity from 1-E to the Mercs via Ilyana. The first chance you get to test it is 3-4 (though I'm not sure if you're talking about attacking from above or below - most of the ledges in this chapter are blocked by enemy units). 3-5 also has ledges. Of course, there's one caveat - Ike's team has authority boosts you'd be dispelling in the process of testing this.

I'd love to play RD again but lost all my files and save data on my previous computer. I do hope someone keeps this thread in mind when they restart the game.  

Guess the answer makes sense, since ledges aren't terrain (a la forests).  I wasn't in any position to test this, hence why I didn't answer.