Potential pre-battle quotes from Galeem/Dharkon

Perkilator

Hi! If Galeem or Dharkon could speak, what battle quotes would they have against fighters, existing ones or not?

My example:

Galeem vs. DeMille: Set aside your petty, subversive nonsense.

Dharkon vs. Neku Sakuraba: This is one game you shall not win, boy.

How about quotes from fighters to them?

Shulk to Galeem: You delayed...my vision. I had no time to save myself, let alone the others! We will not stand around and allow you to shackle us! Witness the Monado's power!

Dharkon: "This world will vanish into oblivion...you're not expecting me to offer you a position of power after defeating Galeem, are you?"

Bowser: "GWAHAHA! Great dark hurricane! Seriously, perfect backdrop for an awesome final battle! You really sweat the details! Listen up! You're saying the kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!"

The Bowser quote is taken verbatim from Bowser's Inside Story.

Galeem: This can't be! How did you escape my grasp?

Dedede: A certain pink puff with an unquenchable appetite freed me. 

Galeem: Kirby... I KNEW I SHOULD'VE PURSUED HIM! GRAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Dedede: Me 'n the little guy may not have the best relationship, but he did save me. So I suppose I should repay him, by clobberin' that there YOU!

Galeem: (dear me that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard) Very well then. Taste my divine light!

Edited by GreatKnightEcho

• 2 weeks later...

Dharkon: I suppose you remember a little something like me?

Lucina: You have yet to do anything at all, unlike Grima. So I have no fear for you. Now fall so that everyone can return to the light!

———

Dharkon: Can you truly defy fate again, little Exalt? You already fell to Galeem, and I remain stronger!

Chrom: One of us survived Galeem! If that is not defying fate, then I cannot defeat you. But I will change what fate you have for us by defeating you here!

———

Dharkon: You were one with the darkness, once...

Robin: You are wrong. That was Grima. If I can tip the scales against him (her if you are playing Female Robin), I can here!

Dharkon: Do as you wish, then! I will bring you back into darkness, where you belong!