FEH Crossover in Dragalia Lost

alatartheblue42

Here's hoping Camilla isn't involved.

I, personally, hope that FEH will get some Dragalia characters added, but I've yet to see any indication of that so far.

I put this in General Gaming because its about Dragalia mostly, but if mods would rather it be in the FEH forum that's cool too.

There's a Dragalia Lost thread already but i think this is big enough to have it's own separate thread.

ANYWAY, Cygames here giving me a reason to open Dragalia again. A shame the collab is only one-way though, because i'd love to see Dragalia characters in FEH. I don't understand why people don't want FEH to do collabs because collabs are a really good way of spicing things up.

Interesting and Unexpected!

I thought Cygames said there would be no Nintendo-DL crossovers months ago. But they've changed their minds, at least for another mobile game.

I stopped playing DL back in November, too grindy, and this won't get me back in. Yet this is positive news for FE!

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

There's a Dragalia Lost thread already but i think this is big enough to have it's own separate thread.

ANYWAY, Cygames here giving me a reason to open Dragalia again. A shame the collab is only one-way though, because i'd love to see Dragalia characters in FEH. I don't understand why people don't want FEH to do collabs because collabs are a really good way of spicing things up.

Ah, my bad. I didn't actually think to check for a main Dragalia Thread; I just glanced at the forum list. I'd still say its deserving of a thread, but I'll understand if the mods decide otherwise.

Yeah, I'm on the same boat about FEH collabs. I know that collab units mean a banner that isn't spent on "adding new FE units" and stuff like that, or that some people want FEH to be a celebration of all things FEH, but I'd be perfectly ok with one or a few of the countless seasonal banner slots being usurped by a collaboration event (or events).

Edit: To any mod that drops in and sees this, could you close this thread? The other one appears to be taking off far more, and there's no reason to have 2.

Edited by alatartheblue42

I wonder what dragon will they implement? I know the crossover will be mainly with FEH, however, OC dragons have yet to play a central role in the game, so borrowing one of the previous games is expected. My bet will be Tiki, but Naga could be possible as well