FE Heroes x Dragalia Lost Colab Coming

Anacybele

No one's posted this yet? Huh.

This is real though, no joke! Sounds interesting! I've played a little of Dragalia, and it's not a bad game. It sounds like Heroes characters are going to appear. Does this mean we might also see Dragalia characters appear in Heroes too? Discuss. I wouldn't mind it, personally. They don't feel too out of place.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is a two way thing because I’d love to play as Ranzal, Luca, or Cleo in Heroes (not like I need any more Axe or Bow users but whatever) but seeing some of the animosity towards crossovers that I’ve seen in here alone I wonder if Heroes will actually do it. Although I guess the question really is whether that animosity has reached the developers and whether they care or not.

I don’t think it’ll happen though since I feel like Heroes would have announced it at the same time as Dragalia did and they didn’t so I don’t expect anything.

I would find it a little hilarious if they'd rather put Dragalia Lost characters in the game over Fire Emblem spin-offs like Warriors and TMS. Not that I care either way. If they make a Dragalia banner, it's an easy pass. Their characters are incredibly bland.

Don't even really have any interest in Dragalia honestly. I don't want to play any more gachas. I only tolerate it for FEH because it's Fire Emblem. 

Edited by Sentinel07

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It has been in the general discussion thread.

As for the prospect of getting Dragalia characters in FEH, it’d unfortunately do nothing for me as I don’t play that game and don’t plan to at any point. I wouldn’t be opposed to the idea in any way, I’d just be simply indifferent. 

Bring me Zelda and/or Smash, and then we’ll talk IS.

I think it is nice, but I do not care whether or not we get any Dragalia Lost Heroes.

Well, I more so meant maybe we could see the Dragalia characters in Heroes in the future, not necessarily at the same time Dragalia gets Heroes characters.

Also, I never bothered to see if this was posted in another board since it involved Heroes. Sorry.

14 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I hope this is a two way thing because I’d love to play as Ranzal, Luca, or Cleo in Heroes (not like I need any more Axe or Bow users but whatever) but seeing some of the animosity towards crossovers that I’ve seen in here alone I wonder if Heroes will actually do it. Although I guess the question really is whether that animosity has reached the developers and whether they care or not.

The devs probably know some people don't want collabs but considering FEH is a gacha, i feel like a collab will happen eventually. The safest bet would be with another Nintendo IP (though i guess Dragalia is already that even if it is co-owned by Cygames). But yeah, this collab is getting me to open up Dragalia again and i hope FEH ends up getting it too because regardless of how people feel about FEH doing collabs, a collab would be really good at spicing things up and making the game feel fresh again.

I do not know this series, so I do not really care. 

However if more crossovers will become a thing in Heroes, then it gives a chance to see characters from Fate Grand Order or Tales of the Rays in this game. Latter would be my absolute dream, but it is very unlikely to happen since the English version was shut down about one year ago. 

42 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Silently cries

I, for one, am extremely excited to see this collab, and I hope that FEH decides to do something on its side too (though they've yet to announce anything). Dragalia is a fun game, and it'll be awesome to see some FE characters in it, even if they're just Heroes OCs. Meanwhile, Dragalia characters in FEH would be great as long as they're filling one of our excessive number of seasonal banner slots.

I know that the FE end of the FEH community is largely against crossovers, since its "not FE" and "it'd be taking the place of new FE characters", but really, its not going to make a major difference for Geoffrey's (or someone else new) chances of getting into FEH. All seasonal banners are predominantly alts anyway. I'll admit that its not FE though.

Edited by alatartheblue42

I would care more if Dragalia had actually released in my country yet. If this is a "once in a game's lifetime" opportunity, it'll actually kill my interest in it, since I don't want to play a game just to see other people use my faves.

43 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The devs probably know some people don't want collabs but considering FEH is a gacha, i feel like a collab will happen eventually. The safest bet would be with another Nintendo IP (though i guess Dragalia is already that even if it is co-owned by Cygames). But yeah, this collab is getting me to open up Dragalia again and i hope FEH ends up getting it too because regardless of how people feel about FEH doing collabs, a collab would be really good at spicing things up and making the game feel fresh again.

I feel like FEH would have done a collaboration by now if they had any intention. Cygames loves their collabs so it's expected for Dragalia. The Fire Emblem IP has so many characters to work with already, I think they have all the 'spice' available. I'm honestly surprised Cipher characters have not appeared, especially considering they were considered close enough to the core games that they appeared as DLC in SoV. And while I don't care for them at all, there are also spin off titles like Warriors and TMS.

This is kinda interesting... I mean, FEH and Dragalia share pretty much all the same weapon types (Sword, Lance, Axe, Bow, Dagger, Staff, Wands can count as Tomes, heck even Dragon transformations can be used for Manaketes), so characters from either one would work perfectly well in the other...

On the other hand, part of the allue of FEH is that you have a chance to bring together heroes from all of Fire Emblems history into one place, most all of whom have a pre-established story we've had years to learn about. Dragalia Lost isn't even a full year yet. So I dunno... this'll be interesting to watch as a player of both games.

1 hour ago, Little Princess said:

Tales of the Rays

YES! So much yes to this! Ahhh.... but yeah, it's unlikely for it to ever happen T_T
We could still get a general "Tales of" crossover if crossovers become a thing though. Just no Ix or Mileena.

Well, if crossovers become a thing my choice is plenty obvious. It would be a "Tales of" crossover! Naturally the banner will be called "Tales of Heroes." I even posted some of my ideas for the units I'd like to see in the Create-A-Hero thread.

I guess outside of that, others I'd like to see include Vocaloid (will probably never happen even if crossovers become a thing), Mario (Bowser, Peach), Zelda, Kid Icarus (Pit, Kuro, Magnus), Golden Sun (Even more unlikely than Vocaloid), FF6 (Terra, Celes, Relm, Gau, Sabin) and Chrono Trigger (Ayla, Frog, Lucca, Marle)

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

I would care more if Dragalia had actually released in my country yet. If this is a "once in a game's lifetime" opportunity, it'll actually kill my interest in it, since I don't want to play a game just to see other people use my faves.

Well, I don't know about their other games but in Granblue, Cygames tends to rerun events or even keep them permanently in as "Side Stories" in which you are able to get everything that was offered in that event including the characters. Can't really say whether Dragalia will do the same but seeing how similar to Granblue it is I expect them to start doing it at some point in the future.

I'd honestly rather they did the DL crossover because man I really don't give a fuck about "units not released yet". There are characters I want that aren't in FEH yet like Erk and Linoan, but they'll basically just be reskins of other units, either with a broken powercreep Prf, or without and doomed to mediocrity/running some cookie cutter set, at which point I'll basically be pulling for art. At least a collab would be a breath of fresh air.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I’d rather we never get a collab in FEH until the FE characters are exhausted.

This is how I feel about it. No reason to start doing collabs when we still have enough fe charaters to go through.

well, can't really say i didn't expect something similar, sooner or later

due to FEH's popularity, it only makes sense for dragalia to make a collaboration with nintendo's most profitable mobile game , in order to gain more audience

is the moment right? ... yeah, i think it is... watch out, i'm saying it... InTeReStInG mAnEuVeR

i don't expect FEH to get some dragalia characters though, it doesn't really need it

Cygames do collabs quite often so it isn't out of left field. Fate Stay Night collab in Shadowverse, Persona 5 in GBF, etc. Especially if it's with one of the co-developers IPs.

Edited by redlight

I've been saving Wyrmite and summon tickets for quite some time. Whichever FE characters (and dragons maybe) show up, I'll be trying to get them.

I've just started playing Dragalia Lost since it's only recently become available in my country... well a few months ago but it took me a little while to notice xD 

I'll save up all my stuff in that game for this :D 

However, I still don't want to see any collabs for FEH, unless it's just FE charries dressing up as others. I play FEH for Fire Emblem - it has a whole host of characters yet to come out and many of my favourites are not in the game. Plus I hate the idea of there being a really strong character I see all the time without FE origins - Veronica and Surtr are bad enough but at least they were designed for an FE game. I hate the idea of someone like Link or Mario suddenly being prevalent in the arena when they have their own games and own development... especially while I'm still there hoping for Kent -.- He may not be exciting to some, but he has stuck with me all these years as one of my favourites. 

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I've just started playing Dragalia Lost since it's only recently become available in my country... well a few months ago but it took me a little while to notice xD 

I'll save up all my stuff in that game for this :D 

However, I still don't want to see any collabs for FEH, unless it's just FE charries dressing up as others. I play FEH for Fire Emblem - it has a whole host of characters yet to come out and many of my favourites are not in the game. Plus I hate the idea of there being a really strong character I see all the time without FE origins - Veronica and Surtr are bad enough but at least they were designed for an FE game. I hate the idea of someone like Link or Mario suddenly being prevalent in the arena when they have their own games and own development... especially while I'm still there hoping for Kent -.- He may not be exciting to some, but he has stuck with me all these years as one of my favourites. 

What's your friend code? Or you can add me: 7495 7081 302. If anyone else wants to send an invite, I won't mind.