FE Heroes x Dragalia Lost Colab Coming

Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Even if we go by story importance, we still have plenty of plot importance characters left.  We still don't have the West's original Cav due of Kent or Sain or big bads like Nergal or Medeus.

I heavily disagree with Sain and Kent being plot important. Their importance is limited to Lyn's Mode which is a pretty minor side story in the grand scheme of things of Elibe. There are tons of actually plot important characters in the Elibe games still missing. Nils, Athos, Elphin, Perceval, Miledy, Pent, even Leila I would mention before Sain and Kent. You picked a bad example.

Also simply coming from FE7 doesn't make them more special than Alan and Lance, Oscar and Kieran or Kyle and Forde. 

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Even if we go by story importance, we still have plenty of plot importance characters left.  We still don't have the West's original Cav due of Kent or Sain or big bads like Nergal or Medeus.

Popularity is just far easier to quantify (and matters more for marketing), but yeah, we are still missing a large number of extremely plot-relevant characters. While we have all of the main protagonists now, we're still missing a huge number of notable final bosses, like Mediuth, Nergal, Fomortiis, Ashnard, Dheginhansea, Sephiran, Ashera, and Anankos.

If we get another Fallen Heroes banner, we had better get an armored beast Fallen Lyon that transforms into Fomortiis.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Somehow, I don't think IS gives a shit about that point. We have the original duo, and that's honestly all that we really need. I'd kinda like to see Sain, but he and Kent are most certainly not major omissions in any way.

If it's Heroes characters in Dragalia, then I'm all for it. Been really enjoying Dragalia recently and might be nice to have some characters get some love. If it's Dragalia characters in Heroes, ehh. There are still enough characters waiting to get in from the series proper that I don't want any more excuses to delay it.

1 hour ago, ZeManaphy said:

This might be the motivation I need to start Dragalia Lost. I'm thinking " Dragon " characters, Tiki, Corrin, Now will probably be featured. 

As a warning, Dragalia Lost does have equippable Dragons- transformations which your characters temporarily go through. However, these "Dragons" are sometimes not so draconic, there is a lady Garuda (avian humanoid from Hindu myth), not so bad, but then there is Jeanne D'Arc and Cerberus- who is actually a girl dressed as dog- in other words- wifeypons. They did have a Cupid shota though just before I left, so I don't think the human Dragons devolved entirely into wifeypons, even if they're part of it for obvious reasons.

This said, the draconic wifeypons is why I could see Loki or Camilla as a DL Dragon, and Elise.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

I don't know much about TMS#FE, but perhaps it'd be a candidate for a dancer banner? Or a singer banner, as the case may be.

As the Herald of the Mirages, I would be glad to give you a break down on each main character's (all PCs + Tiki, Maiko, and Barry) entertainment portfolio:

1. Itsuki- He is not a singer or actor or anything else in the main, even if he can do some singing. At the end of TMS if you got the better ending, he becomes the new President of Fortuna Entertainment. Also gets the Special Performance skill "Strike a Pose!" which grants him and both fielded allies a second action- the closest thing in TMS to FE refreshing.
  2. Tsubasa- Dabbles in everything, being a novice finding her way. She starts with singing, which she is best at, and then learns modeling and then acting.
  3. Touma- Specializes in being an actor, a superhero actor to be precise.
  4. Kiria- Specializes in being an incredible songstress.
  5. Eleonora- Specializes in acting. But she does do one song with Tsubasa- Dream Catcher, complete with a dance routine in the Duo Art (the ingame movie of it is a music video). I think she does join Maiko and Tsubasa in a modeling shoot once too. Dream Catcher the Duo Art:
  6. Mamori- Really wants to be singer. As is and not to her liking, she does a little TV cooking show specializing in microwave cuisine and being cute, so actin
  7. Yashiro- A master of both singing and acting,
  8. Uta-loid Tiki- She sings for her own continued existence, I forget why, but apparently she needs Performa (magical entertainment energies) to persist.
  9. Maiko- Specializes in being a drunk president of a company. Used to do modeling, and in the better ending of TMS, she resumes her modeling career and passes Fortuna's presidency to Itsuki.
  10. Barry- Specializes in being a creepy lolicon. Used to sing and play guitar in a band called Teradeth (Megadeth reference), but then lost Draug and became fat and now serves as the singing instructor for Fortuna Entertainment.

And technically, everyone from TMS can sing. Since they all do in the Opera of Light- Fire Emblem, spoilered because of how sacred it is, watch the 2 minute video with eyes open:

Spoiler

And everyone can apparently fly like a Chinese Immortal on a cloud when the final battle calls for it. I love TMS sometimes. :P:

9 hours ago, XRay said:

Hell, Arena is not even the PvP mode that gets the most attention nor spotlight now, as Aether Raids is generally considered the ultimate end game content currently. PvP also is not the end-all-be-all either as PvE content can be just as challenging (unless you use a guide) and lots of valuable rewards are locked behind PvE.

I actually forgot Aether Raids were a thing because that's how much reason the game is giving me to care.

3 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Everything in moderation, that includes collabs.  A collab a year really isn't the end of the world.

Adding to this, the very nature of collabs means that we won't get them as often as everything else because of all the licensing that has to happen. Even with other Nintendo IPs, IS can't just snap their fingers and put Shulk in the game, for example. So yeah, one collab a year is probably the most we'll get. Maybe two if we're lucky but all this fear of "collabs taking over" won't really come to pass.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

However, these "Dragons" are sometimes not so draconic, there is a lady Garuda (avian humanoid from Hindu myth), not so bad, but then there is Jeanne D'Arc and Cerberus- who is actually a girl dressed as dog- in other words- wifeypons. They did have a Cupid shota though just before I left, so I don't think the human Dragons devolved entirely into wifeypons, even if they're part of it for obvious reasons.

I haven't really summoned anything in months because fuck Wyrmprints but most of the Dragons are actually dragon in form. Like you said, sometimes there are not so draconic dragons but the majority of the dragons are dragons.

Jeanne D'Arc is also special because she's in almost every fantasy gacha there is.

I really, REALLY, hope collab characters never happen in FEH. I don’t care having special maps, characters that are not summonable, etc, but seeing them while playing a map? Never.

I play this game because is Fire Emblem. If I wanted collabs, I would play any other better gatcha. 

If IS is scratching the bottom of the barrel for seasonals, it’s their own fault for making so many seasonal banners. Just stick from that point to the must have (spring/summer/halloween/christmas) and re-run the other older ones for the other “seasons” (since you know, IS doesn’t know what does the word demotion means)

I’d even prefer a banner with Bride Camilla, Groom Corrin, Priest Jakob and Weeding Lady (don’t know how this is really called) Azura than a collab

45 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

If IS is scratching the bottom of the barrel for seasonals, it’s their own fault for making so many seasonal banners. Just stick from that point to the must have (spring/summer/halloween/christmas) and re-run the other older ones for the other “seasons” (since you know, IS doesn’t know what does the word demotion means)

Seasonal is an English term, and a fan made term at that. Intelligent Systems never implied the the frequency of Special Heroes to be tied to just the four seasons.

Special Heroes (or Super Heroes for the Japanese according to Google translate) is the term Intelligent Systems use to describe limited time Foci.

10 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

@Raven

You should have received a friend request from a person named Drakis. I decided that would be my name for Draglia Lost :) 

I hate when people decide they're scraping the bottom of the barrel and then say a collab will help. To me, that's scraping way more than adding in actual Fire Emblem characters. There are so many interesting characters who have been left behind because they are unknown or out of focus. This game could give them chance to shine a bit more. It also still hasn't added in characters like Lena, Julian, Kent, Sain, Marcus, Geoffrey, Lucia... all of whom feature in their main stories or are oddly missing archetypes. Plus Nergal is still missing - one of the main villains of FE7. And Thracia barely has anything in, while FE4 Gen 2 has been mostly left behind. No one from Gerik's mercenaries are in. Dieck, Perceval, Gonzales, Elfin, Echidna... urgh, there's so many interesting characters yet to come >.<

Yep, received and accepted.

As for who I hope makes it into DL, I honestly hope it's Fjorm, Alfonse and Sharena. I don't think it would be a "Fire Emblem Heroes" collaboration if there wasn't at least one Heroes OC in the mix.

I would blow all of my saved Wyrmite for Fjorm, despite already having a blue attacker in Celliera.

33 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I love how collab characters will suddenly be “fresh air” and not “reskin of OP unit #420”. This isn’t really not an argument to be made at all.

Personally, I dislike how this topic - intended to be discussion for FEH characters showing up in DL - is now basically a for/against discussion on a collaboration in FEH.

The two topics are loosely connected, but personally I would like to see a new topic being made for discussion of collabs within FEH, while people actually interested in the DL x FEH collab can post here and discuss just that.

Edit: I guess OP asking, "Does this mean we might also see Dragalia characters appear in Heroes too? Discuss." kinda kills my point and I should've read the post again before writing this. Feel free to ignore me.

Edited by Raven

2 hours ago, Raven said:

Yep, received and accepted.

As for who I hope makes it into DL, I honestly hope it's Fjorm, Alfonse and Sharena. I don't think it would be a "Fire Emblem Heroes" collaboration if there wasn't at least one Heroes OC in the mix.

I would blow all of my saved Wyrmite for Fjorm, despite already having a blue attacker in Celliera.

Thanks. Didn't expect you to be such a high level :O 

Since I'm saving, I don't think my heroes will be good for a while xD 

I'd like to see the original trio plus Bruno and Veronica appear, personally. I feel they could even tie it into Bruno's search, as someone mentioned earlier. 

I really hope Loki doesn't appear. Mym is bad enough -.- Not a fan of her. 

I also like the idea of Feh appearing as a dragon. They have pandas and unicorns and things as dragons, so why not a giant Feh? xD 

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

Thanks. Didn't expect you to be such a high level :O 

Since I'm saving, I don't think my heroes will be good for a while xD 

I'd like to see the original trio plus Bruno and Veronica appear, personally. I feel they could even tie it into Bruno's search, as someone mentioned earlier. 

I really hope Loki doesn't appear. Mym is bad enough -.- Not a fan of her. 

I also like the idea of Feh appearing as a dragon. They have pandas and unicorns and things as dragons, so why not a giant Feh? xD 

Yeah, I'm a day one player, but admittedly I'm not the most active, either. So many players are level 110 and beyond, some even 130+, it's crazy.

People have been saying that Cygames usually give crossover characters as free rewards during the crossover event. Still, I'm taking no chances and holding on to my Wyrmite despite this pretty damn good Gala going on right now.

Just now, Raven said:

Yeah, I'm a day one player, but admittedly I'm not the most active, either. So many players are level 110 and beyond, some even 130+, it's crazy.

People have been saying that Cygames usually give crossover characters as free rewards during the crossover event. Still, I'm taking no chances and holding on to my Wyrmite despite this pretty damn good Gala going on right now.

Yeah, that's what I saw on Reddit, but apparently there are exceptions so safe over sorry :D 

I'm not sure about the Gala. I wish they had made Ranzal anything other than wind so he could be used on a different team to his original form (I think that's how it works). I should summon because I'm still new but oh well. I'd rather save for FEH :) 

Btw, do seasonals in this game get put into the common pool or are they locked to certain ones? There's a 3* seasonal from the valentine's banner I'd like but wondering if it's possible to acquire now. 

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Yeah, that's what I saw on Reddit, but apparently there are exceptions so safe over sorry :D 

I'm not sure about the Gala. I wish they had made Ranzal anything other than wind so he could be used on a different team to his original form (I think that's how it works). I should summon because I'm still new but oh well. I'd rather save for FEH :) 

Btw, do seasonals in this game get put into the common pool or are they locked to certain ones? There's a 3* seasonal from the valentine's banner I'd like but wondering if it's possible to acquire now. 

Sadly, seasonal chars/dragons/prints are not put into the regular pool once those banners are done with. But if you were around when the banner was active, it would've been pretty easy to obain the 3* or 4* summons without too much of a problem since their chances are raised above other things of the same rarity. Unless you were just really unlucky, of course.

Back to what I said earlier, we are getting Alfonse and Sharena. Though I think that might be it. Although there are normally dragons that you can summon as well when we have new characters and seasonal. So will this be the first banner without a dragon.

1 hour ago, Raven said:

Sadly, seasonal chars/dragons/prints are not put into the regular pool once those banners are done with. But if you were around when the banner was active, it would've been pretty easy to obain the 3* or 4* summons without too much of a problem since their chances are raised above other things of the same rarity. Unless you were just really unlucky, of course.

I only started about a week ago. I hope they come back into other banners, then. Maybe like FEH and do it next year. 

43 minutes ago, TheWildestCat said:

Back to what I said earlier, we are getting Alfonse and Sharena. Though I think that might be it. Although there are normally dragons that you can summon as well when we have new characters and seasonal. So will this be the first banner without a dragon.

What do you think about my idea of making Feh a dragon? They seem to have some very odd ones, so it wouldn't seem too out of place for me. I'd like it but not sure if anyone else would lol 

5 hours ago, Raven said:

Edit: I guess OP asking, "Does this mean we might also see Dragalia characters appear in Heroes too? Discuss." kinda kills my point and I should've read the post again before writing this. Feel free to ignore me.

Yeah, and it feels like a lot of people just ignored or misunderstood what I asked here. :/

This isn't about being for or against a collab, this is about whether Heroes characters appearing in Dragalia could mean that some OTHER TIME IN THE FUTURE, we might see the reverse with Dragalia characters appearing in Heroes. They won't happen at the same time, it looks like, but clearly IS doesn't mind collabs if they gave the Dragalia devs permission to use their characters, so...

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and it feels like a lot of people just ignored or misunderstood what I asked here. :/

This isn't about being for or against a collab, this is about whether Heroes characters appearing in Dragalia could mean that some OTHER TIME IN THE FUTURE, we might see the reverse with Dragalia characters appearing in Heroes. They won't happen at the same time, it looks like, but clearly IS doesn't mind collabs if they gave the Dragalia devs permission to use their characters, so...

Based on the responses, I think most people don't really care about the distinction between now or later. Collaboration content now or later is still collaboration content, and most of the opinions are a reaction to the existence of collaboration content instead of the timing of collaboration content. (In other words, it doesn't matter when it happens if you don't want it to happen in the first place.)

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Based on the responses, I think most people don't really care about the distinction between now or later. Collaboration content now or later is still collaboration content, and most of the opinions are a reaction to the existence of collaboration content instead of the timing of collaboration content. (In other words, it doesn't matter when it happens if you don't want it to happen in the first place.)

Yeah, I guess that's fair.

As someone who also plays both games, I am quite excited for the collab.
Since it's crossing over with Heroes specifically, I think the characters will most likely be the OCs.
(Though I won't rule out the iconic Marth, and Tiki is also quite iconic (plus being a dragon fits in Dragalia quite well.), I can also picture Ike with how popular he is.)
That said though, it looks like it isn't uncommon for Cygames to do multiple collabs with the same series, so I can picture more FE:Heroes collabs with other FE characters in the future. 

On 3/26/2019 at 12:29 AM, Anacybele said:

No one's posted this yet? Huh.

This is real though, no joke! Sounds interesting! I've played a little of Dragalia, and it's not a bad game. It sounds like Heroes characters are going to appear. Does this mean we might also see Dragalia characters appear in Heroes too? Discuss. I wouldn't mind it, personally. They don't feel too out of place.

I’m expecting DL characters in FEH as well. I just need to wait until FEH makes an announcement. The crossover was announced on DL end in what could be considered it’s equivalent of FEH’s Feh channel, so I expect the announcement in next Feh channel