FE Heroes x Dragalia Lost Colab Coming

Anacybele

12 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

IntSys should learn some lessons from Cygames, and when I say "some", I mean a lot!

7 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

Seriously, why can't FEH cut the cost of orbs for summon? We spend a shitton of them already.

Probably because Heroes is already cheaper than other gacha games (depending on what you're going for).

For a quick comparison with F/GO, which is the only other game I know prices for,

• 1 summon is 3 Saint Quartz (SQ). 10 summons is 30 SQ. No discount.
  • 167 SQ can be bought for 9800 JPY, currently 81.10 USD according to Google Play's conversion.
  • A banner 5-star has a 0.7% summon rate.

This comes out to about 1 on-banner 5-star for every 25,150 JPY on average, currently 208.13 USD. You're expected to get 0.43 off-banner 5-stars for every on-banner 5-star. (But rate-up is a lie and my Luck is Rank F-.)

As for Heroes,

• When sniping a single color, 1 summon of the correct color averages 5.5 orbs.
  • When sniping a single color, the average number of summons to obtain a specific banner 5-star on a 4-character banner is 35 summons... assuming your pity bonus never goes up because it makes the math harder.
  • The cheapest orb pack per orb in the U.S. is 75 orbs for 39.99 USD.

This comes out to about 1 on-banner 5-star for every 102.64 USD, but it should be lower due to the pity bonus (down to around 85 USD) and is even lower for 3-character and 2-character banners. You're expected to get about 1 off-banner 5-star for every on-banner 5-star on a 4-character banner.

This is, of course, just for the purpose of getting one copy of a specific character. It does not include other considerations like trying to max a character out, how often desirable characters are released, or how many free summons you receive (either from free premium currency or from free summon mechanics).

Edited by Ice Dragon

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I doubt they will use any characters beyond Heroes OC's since it's being called a Heroes crossover not with Fire Emblem in general.

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I believe this collab will be treated as a special adventurers showcase (the Dragalia Lost version of Special Heroes banners), so it will probably have 3 characters in the showcase, plus Alfonse as the free unit.

If Alfonse is on it, I am sure Sharena will appear as well. Maybe Loki and Veronica as the others two?  We don't have Tomes in Dragalia, so Veronica would use a Wand, and Loki would use a Staff. Fjorm could be another good guess, as a Water Lance Unit.

About the Dragon... I am not sure, because we don't have any OG Dragon in Heroes... at least not yet. They could use Tiki, or don't have a dragon and have another adventurer instead.

I don't think Anna or Bruno will make it. Veronica is possible as a staff, but I don't know if Loki or Eir fit as well. I thought they had to have a dragon too, and there isn't an original one in Heroes (yet).

Fjorm seems like a possible choice. There's already Sharena with a lance, but perhaps that's not an issue.

If they don't have tomes, then male Robin seems less likely (although they could give him a sword). Robin fits well with two dragons: female Corrin (protagonist like Robin) and Tiki (from Awakening like Robin).

If I had a choice, I'd say Ephraim, Eirika, and Myrrh, but there's no way that's happening. :P:

52 minutes ago, Tree said:

When is there supposed to be news on the other units?

[edit] some news

Hide contents

Looks like Veronica and Fjorm are likely.

Where did you get that? Best I have was a game update, but my notifications hasn’t been updated 

23 minutes ago, Tree said:

There is a Reddit post with the spoilers:

Ah, that’s cool.

Spoiler

Clearly, Veronica will be there. But kinda implies she’ll be a foe. Well, surely we’ll get her anyway. We can also get weapons, and Fjorm is only seen in stickers so far, but she’s likely to be playable as well

In other news, three stickers are getting replaced. My response to that is:

Spoiler

10006_en.png?version=184b8e83317cb9debe4

1 hour ago, Tree said:

When is there supposed to be news on the other units?

[edit] some news

Hide contents

Looks like Veronica and Fjorm are likely.

Spoiler

I agree with Veronica but I’m doubtful about Fjorm being playable.

Unlike the other two she doesn’t have full art, only a sticker, and I’m betting that’s all she’ll be. Not to mention the Nifl siblings are some of the worst characters having little to no characterization and their story arc is over anyway. Having one of them instead of Sharena, Anna, Loki, Bruno, or the newest OCs would be odd.

I’m expecting Alfonse and Veronica to be the only two to appear.

We should find out for sure in like an hour and a half from now though.

Also stoked about the AI being able to use force strikes by themselves now and that 3* and 4* co-op ability nodes got upgraded to match the 5* ones. My 50 nodes Joe is gonna love that.

25 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:
  Hide contents

I agree with Veronica but I’m doubtful about Fjorm being playable.

Unlike the other two she doesn’t have full art, only a sticker, and I’m betting that’s all she’ll be. Not to mention the Nifl siblings are some of the worst characters having little to no characterization and their story arc is over anyway. Having one of them instead of Sharena, Anna, Loki, Bruno, or the newest OCs would be odd.

I’m expecting Alfonse and Veronica to be the only two to appear.

We should find out for sure in like an hour and a half from now though.

Also stoked about the AI being able to use force strikes by themselves now and that 3* and 4* co-op ability nodes got upgraded to match the 5* ones. My 50 nodes Joe is gonna love that.

Spoiler

I don’t think Alfonse and Veronica will be the only ones. Alfonse will be a free 5 star hero, much like the free raid battle heroes. Veronica is likely to be the 5 star summonable hero. Question is who will be the 4 star and the dragon

Edit: Marth! Omg I was not expecting anyone outside of OCs but he’s actually there!

Also Loki actually appears too which is great cuz I was hoping for her.

Eww, could have gone without Fjorm though and had another actual FE character instead or a better OC *cough*Bruno*cough* but whatever. She’s there for whoever likes her.

I like 4 out of the 5 characters and so it’s overall a pretty great selection for me.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

Really, no Sharena? I'd much rather her than Fjorm, especially since she seems to have the worst art in this, or Loki (was really hopeful she wouldn't be in this at all... not a fan. Hey, maybe this will change my mind about her, though?). Sad no Bruno, either, but oh well. Happy to see Alfonse and Marth :)

I really liked the characters selection.

Alfonse is a Light Sword unit, Fjorm will probably be a Water Lance unit, I can see Veronica as a Dark Wand Unit, I don't know if Loki will be playable but if she is I believe she will be Dark Staff. Marth... I don't know... Fire Sword?

Also, I kinda see why Fjorm instead of Sharena. Cygames can do more with Fjorm. I mean, she is the princess of Ice, so she will use ice attacks in her special skills.

Also... no dragon?

Tomorrow will be a interesting day: the Dragalia x FEH Collab... only in Dragalia Lost, and the reveal trailer of the next Legendary Hero in FEH.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

According with the Dragalia Lost's notifications and new infos:

sSbIpnt.pngv7tmxwC.png

We can see that we can obtain some FEH Stickers, and also Alfonse's Sword, the Fólkvangr. I wonder if the others weapons will be in the game as well: Marth's Falchion, Fjorm's Leiptr, Loki's Thökk and Veronica's Élivágar. Since we don't have Tomes in Dragalia, I don't know if we'll have Veronica's Tome in this event, although we can see her tome in the trailer. Maybe she can have her Brave Version staff, the Hliðskjálf.

Also, can I transfer the badges that I own in FEH to Dragalia? Because I have a bunch of them and they are only accumulating dust...

17 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Ah... looks like it's the Valentine way of story telling again.

That's... dang. I missed the entire Valentine event out of lack of motivation. Hope that doesn't happen again here.

For me, the Valentine event wasn't that bad... I still prefer the others type of events.

However, that's means we can have more stories about these characters. Dragalia Lost does a good job with the Adventurers Stories, and I am curious to read the FEH characters ones. Maybe we can have more about their personalities in Dragalia than in FEH.

38 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Ah... looks like it's the Valentine way of story telling again.

That's... dang. I missed the entire Valentine event out of lack of motivation. Hope that doesn't happen again here.

Well yes it’s like the Valentines event but they are including the defense battles along with it so it’s been improved.

I actually really liked the Valentines event. It let me catch up with the story while still being able to participate in the event and get its rewards.

I did end up not playing for a few days though because I was busy with irl stuff and also because Heroes had its Valentines event which was a bigger priority for me at the time. But I was still able to get everything because thanks to the nature of the event you can just use Skip Tickets to quickly rack up rewards which is what I ended up doing on the very last day.

Oh, and the rewards were amazing from what I remember. I think it was the first event which guaranteed you a Golden Key and Dama Ingot iirc and those are great. Wonder if we’ll get a Sunlight Stone or at least some Sunlight Ore this time around.

Edited by NegativeExponents-
Mixed up the Damascus Crystal with the Ingot