FE Heroes x Dragalia Lost Colab Coming

Anacybele

10 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Oh, and the rewards were amazing from what I remember. I think it was the first event which guaranteed you a Golden Key and Dama Ingot iirc and those are great. Wonder if we’ll get a Sunlight Stone or at least some Sunlight Ore this time around.

Really??? Of all the events to not have motivation during...

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

For me, the Valentine event wasn't that bad... I still prefer the others type of events.

However, that's means we can have more stories about these characters. Dragalia Lost does a good job with the Adventurers Stories, and I am curious to read the FEH characters ones. Maybe we can have more about their personalities in Dragalia than in FEH.

Wish I could say that wouldn't be as easy as it sounds, but... well, we all know how this goes down.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I really liked the characters selection.

Alfonse is a Light Sword unit, Fjorm will probably be a Water Lance unit, I can see Veronica as a Dark Wand Unit, I don't know if Loki will be playable but if she is I believe she will be Dark Staff. Marth... I don't know... Fire Sword?

Considering King Marth is a legendary fire hero, it’s likely. We got him, Fjorm, Veronica, and Loki appears as well, but not expecting her to be playable, but who knows? One thing that disappoints me so far is there not being a sign of dragons, but I guess it makes sense as FE dragons have a specific lore.

Funny the  lack of Awakening characters, yet using it for this event :lol:

I noticed something else, the character voices sound different, specially Fjorm and Veronica. Did they change VAs? I hope it’s just because of a different voice direction. I mean, I wouldn’t mind FE characters possibly voiced by ponies, but I’ve never been a fan of The Other Darrim 

28 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Oh, and the rewards were amazing from what I remember. I think it was the first event which guaranteed you a Golden Key and Dama Ingot iirc and those are great. Wonder if we’ll get a Sunlight Stone or at least some Sunlight Ore this time around.

16 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Really??? Of all the events to not have motivation during...

Yeah. The rewards for the Valentine's Confection Event were pretty good. Outside the normal rewards (orbs, scales and crystals), we had 1 Golden Key, 3 Golden Fragment, 2 Silver Key, 2 Steel Brick and 1 Damascus Ingot. This event happened before the addition of Void Battles, so even the Steel Bricks were a good surprise as reward, since we could only get them by buying the Weapon Upgrade Endeavor Pack at that time.

The only thing I didn't liked about the event was the characters talking direct to you, just like the old versions of the Forging Bonds Event, which was weird since we are Euden, the main character, and we have Euden's art that is used in dialogues.

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The only thing I didn't liked about the event was the characters talking direct to you, just like the old versions of the Forging Bonds Event, which was weird since we are Euden, the main character, and we have Euden's art that is used in dialogues.

I’m pretty sure they did it to simulate those dating visual novels where the MC is never really shown and the characters look directly at you for the “immersion”

That was Valentines though so it was appropriate. Don’t know if they’ll do it again this time because it would seem unfitting.

Didn’t care for it myself but I appreciated not having to look at Euden’s mug for once.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

On 4/24/2019 at 8:39 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

*Suddenly the music of Clock Town started to pĺay in my head*

I start thinking that every cycle you don't save the Romani Ranch on the first night, Romani gets lobotomized by aliens, and that even for a very speedy player, this is certain to happen at least twice. The recognition of this disturbs my mind. 

Just have to remember this is a game, and that according to a recent Zelda book, Termina was entirely creation of Majora's Mask, Romani barely existed.

Marth is unexpected, and good. He might be just what I needed to start dabbling in DL again. My appreciation for Archanea including Marth went up after playing Mystery.

Since Veronica and Fjorm are in though, a little odd no Eir. It'd be different in a fun way if she brought her Pegasus with her as part of her hypothetical Dagger unit.

28 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I start thinking that every cycle you don't save the Romani Ranch on the first night, Romani gets lobotomized by aliens, and that even for a very speedy player, this is certain to happen at least twice. The recognition of this disturbs my mind. 

While that is bad, we also have Mikau getting brought back to the brink of death repeatedly with every cycle and there’s nothing you can do to prevent that shit.

33 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Since Veronica and Fjorm are in though, a little odd no Eir. It'd be different in a fun way if she brought her Pegasus with her as part of her hypothetical Dagger unit.

Maybe they wanted to have FE characters covering as many elements as possible. Alfonse is light, Fjorm will be water, Veronica is likely to be dark, and Marth, while mostly associated with light, he can also be associated with fire if King Marth is anything to go by

It's sad there is no Sharena with Alfonse. For those that play Dragalia, how much effort (and time) would it take to start an account and get all the Heroes characters? Is it even possible for a new account? (I guess rerolling could change things, but I don't want to bother with that.) Would these characters ever reappear? I'm not sure if I want to play it, but it could be nice to have the characters if I ever did.

They include Alfonse, but NOT HIS SISTER?! What the fuck...? That doesn't make any sense at all, why would Alfonse be there without Sharena? How would they reasonably explain Sharena not being there? Or even Anna? They're a group, they don't work separately.

I was looking forward to this event because I expected Alfonse AND Sharena. Only to be completely let down. Thanks, Nintendo. I was going to play more Dragalia for this one because I like Sharena and would've liked her in my game. But nope.

Also, I didn't expect Marth since he's not a Heroes OC. Even if he is the very first lord. Should've been Sharena in his place.

I'm sorry to be so negative, but this just really really disappointed me and let me down. I really wanted Sharena.

4 minutes ago, Tree said:

@Anacybele Yeah, I like Sharena a lot better than Fjorm. Marth was a nice surprise at least. I guess if the event is popular enough, they could add a couple more Heroes characters at a later time.

I like her more than Fjorm too although I'm okay with Fjorm. But I love Sharena because she's so cute and I honestly wish I was more like her (as in, outgoing and able to make friends the way she does). So the chance of having her in another game made me jump with excitement, and now...yeah. ;_;

I can only hope you're right and that she comes later. Even better if she also comes with Hrid. I love that guy and I also ship those two. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Sharena is a bit of a odd exclusion. I can see Fjorm having more potential with a lancer moveset, but Sharena is still one of the main characters. Even Loki got in so Sharena on the sidelines is a bit odd. Not the worst, but still odd.

Its good to see Marth though. He's the first lord, but he's not a character thats really important to Heroes itself. Figured they'd go with 'Marth' instead of Marth.

My hype for this little colaberation is still zero though. The best way to increase my hype would be to actually bring the game to my country. Its been ages already.

6 minutes ago, Sasori said:

Sharena is a bit of a odd exclusion. I can see Fjorm having more potential with a lancer moveset, but Sharena is still one of the main characters. Even Loki got in so Sharena on the sidelines is a bit odd. Not the worst, but still odd.

Loki isn't there. I just watched the reveal video, she's nowhere to be seen. Veronica is there though.

Sharena is a terrible exclusion imo.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't watch the video all the way through, never mind.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Loki isn't there. I just watched the reveal video, she's nowhere to be seen. Veronica is there though.

OBIW4uq.png

At the 1:16 mark. Really is odd that Sharena isn't in the crossover.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

EDIT: Oh, I didn't watch the video all the way through, never mind.

Will she be playable though?

1 minute ago, Midnox said:

Will she be playable though?

I don't think so... She will probably be the one causing problem. Veronica isn't a good guy either, but I can see her helping Euden and the others in this situation, maybe because it's probably the only way that she can return to her world.

Loki not being playable would be weird. They have art. If she’s an enemy then they have her model. And she’s gonna have voice acting. That’s everything you need for a character so excluding her when they have everything ready to make her playable will lead to lots of complaints like Sylas.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Marth is unexpected, and good. He might be just what I needed to start dabbling in DL again. My appreciation for Archanea including Marth went up after playing Mystery.

So is Marth joining Hector now? 

I can understand the confusion regarding Sharena's exclusion, but at the same time I don't. In FEH itself at this point, she's just a glorified sidekick to Alfonse at best and a complete joke of character (see: latest paralogue) at worst. That being said, I don't know why Fjorm did get in over Sharena or the current "it" girl (Eir) when bootleg Elsa is even more irrelevant than Sharena but whatever. IS be IS, I guess (assuming they picked who they wanted involved in this collab).

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

In FEH itself at this point, she's just a glorified sidekick to Alfonse at best and a complete joke of character (see: latest paralogue) at worst.

Your opinion, you're free to have it. But that doesn't mean us Sharena fans aren't completely justified in our disappointment and confusion.

I think the exclusion of Sharena for this is IS' subtle nod to the Alf/Fjorm ship going around. That's my story and I'll stick to it. All in all, their art is rather decent. Alfonse doesn't look near as dorky as his FEH art does, he actually looks heroic.

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Your opinion, you're free to have it. But that doesn't mean us Sharena fans aren't completely justified in our disappointment and confusion.

I also never said you and the others couldn't be disappointed and aren't justified (particularly in regards to Fjorm's inclusion). It's just that when you think about it, it isn't that hard to understand why she was excluded.

13 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I also never said you and the others couldn't be disappointed and aren't justified (particularly in regards to Fjorm's inclusion). It's just that when you think about it, it isn't that hard to understand why she was excluded.

Okay, I'll just have to disagree that it's hard to understand why she was excluded.